Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Few things, you're trying to be disingenuous worse than I am by double dipping like saying "26 mounts" when example 2 of them are tied to Allied races, so please don't attempt to call me disingenuous by editing my post to try and make 8.3 not look like a large piece of shit.

1) Corruption and the Auction House Overhaul are not content. You have no control over choosing these which makes them systems which is why they are NOT on the list.
    2) M+ dungeons is literally not new content, same reason I didn't list Heroic Warfronts.
    3) I mentioned the world events many of them are copy/pasted throughout the same zone to make it look like they made the patch bigger, there were also world events in 8.2
    You nitpick like a troll. Your post is disingenuous and very exaggerated. Byebye

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    You nitpick like a troll. Your post is disingenuous and very exaggerated. Byebye
    It's really not nitpicking, you're the one being disingenuous and picky. It's kinda funny how you say I'm the one doing it, but the reality is that you're the one doing everything you're claiming I'm doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

It really is, you just refuse to accept it because you want to be right even when proven wrong. You get corruption from content, corruption is NOT content.
    You've really proven nothing wrong, you just like to pick what you consider content and not, makes the patch look worse because it doesn't have content that YOU consider content.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You've really proven nothing wrong, you just like to pick what you consider content and not, makes the patch look worse because it doesn't have content that YOU consider content.
    I have though, I literally listed everything that's content from each patch. You want to count things that aren't content like Corruption. Again that's on you, I've proven it, you refuse to accept it. I'm not picking anything, it's right there on every single set of patch notes and I took it right from there. Get over yourself and get good kid
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

I have though, I literally listed everything that's content from each patch. You want to count things that aren't content like Corruption. Again that's on you, I've proven it, you refuse to accept it. I'm not picking anything, it's right there on every single set of patch notes and I took it right from there. Get over yourself and get good kid
    For one thing you mention a multi-week quest chain to get your mech mount ignore the multi-week chain to get the bug mount. You over play the amount of rares in 8.2 that drop things and downplay the amount that drop things in 8.3.

There's at least 4 mounts in Vale alone, at least 2 in Ul'dum, another added to vul'dun.

And many more things. but you downplay it all. Maybe it's you who needs to "get over yourself and get good kid"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokenuf View Post
    When it's ready. Release it in 2021 if it needs to be. But I don't want another failed expansion.
    This^

/10char
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfadin View Post
    We already know its before Blizzcon so its gonna be September at the latest.
    No way. This is quite impossible and September was even incredibly unlikely before the Western Corona outbreak. They might even cancel Blizzcon.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    When it's done?

...is that too much? It is, isn't it?
    Can't do that anymore. The shareholders want to see results ASAP!!!!

The shareholders are even more impatient than the actual gamers. And, unlike the gamers, the shareholders really can't be told "it's done when it's done" because then they sell their shares, and nobody wants that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Late October. Enough time for a good beta but not too far away.
    its cute that people think sl is coming out in 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Tomorrow. I want a new login screen.
    Login screen?

I haven't seen that for several years now. Since Cata or MoP.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Wc III reforged, cyberpunk 2077, ff viir, need I continue? And all those had flat out release dates, not just release on or befores (aside from wc)
    Of those, only WC 3 Reforged had a pre-purchase linked to a calendar year release date, and it delivered in that calendar year.
    The rest of those games had projected release dates without pre-purchases. That was the whole point of my post. Obviously it went over your head, not once, but twice.
    Games with a Pre-order/Pre-purchase that advertise a calendar year are obligated to deliver some version of the product in that calendar year. That's how it's always been, and that's how it's always going to be. Inb4 you miss the point again and list a few more names that have nothing to do with anything.

I want SL to be released next year.

Primarily because of my guilds situation and well, secondarily, because if they rush it out this year around august which some in certain circles are predicting, then I'm pretty sure we're going to be looking at another WoD/BFA.

Not any time soon, so in 2 years prolly..I hate new resets...All the alts that needs to be lvl'd...new RNG bullshit grinds, and bad class design.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

When it's good and ready. I don't care when, just make sure the damn thing is good.

10+ Year Old Account
    at least next year...
    don't get me wrong, i'm dying to play wow again, but i have zero faith in activision, i want it released when it is ready, so give it at least 3 months after the time they announced is a good start
    i have zero plans to play it at launch so far because of that reason, i have no trust in them
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

roughly 1 month after any poe league.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

15+ Year Old Account
    31-8 please, thanks.

With potential coronavirus delays, 30th of February 2021.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by sykretts View Post
    Of those, only WC 3 Reforged had a pre-purchase linked to a calendar year release date, and it delivered in that calendar year.
    The rest of those games had projected release dates without pre-purchases. That was the whole point of my post. Obviously it went over your head, not once, but twice.
    Games with a Pre-order/Pre-purchase that advertise a calendar year are obligated to deliver some version of the product in that calendar year. That's how it's always been, and that's how it's always going to be. Inb4 you miss the point again and list a few more names that have nothing to do with anything.
    Wc III was scheduled to release 2019, got delayed to 2020. When cyberpunk got delayed it got removed from a store and people got auto refunded for their prepurchase, you couldn't be more wrong.

FFVIIR also had preorders before the release date was changed from March 3, 2020 to April 10, 2020 https://www.polygon.com/deals/2019/6...e-enix-e3-2019
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2020-03-16 at 02:52 PM.

A later release is definitely preferable to an August/September release. Have a long beta period and launch in November/December, with raids opening in mid January.