Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonfer View Post
    .. if you want to keep me as a player:
    This line ruins everything you say afterwards, you should have started with something more amicable and not threats of leaving.

Be less greedy, Ion, listen? LESS greedy. Let me play what i want to play, and do not try to force me into your wet dream of gameplay.
    Then this is just rude

I will NEVER join a premade group for raids or dungeons.
    This is going to draw the ire of the immersed community crowd

But as i know that you, Ion, would rather troll your customers than to listen to their feedback, it is very likely i will not going to play Shadowlands. As i know you and your alikes reactions to feedback already. You know, people asking you to remove Titanforging, and you adding Corruption. Or people telling you they like flying and you removing it. All those little meanies you thought would be funny.
    Rude again.

I'm not sure if this is a troll post but you gotta learn better ways to ask for stuff broski lol.

Diplomacy my friend, and Blizz has said a few times before that just saying stuff like "AP is dumb" or "remove such and such" doesn't really help. It's not constructive feedback. Tell them why you don't like what you don't like and what you do like or how it could be better.

I'll give you an example: one of my current issues with the game is scaling while leveling. I don't like that the gap between my power while leveling, from gear or just simply being higher level, and mobs has been decreased. Pre-scaling days (vanilla to early Legion) if you had adequate gear (say heirlooms) you could one or two shot mobs and just brute force your way through quests to cap. I enjoyed that, I used to ALWAYS buy cata greens when I was around level 78 and MoP greens/blues when I hit 80/83 because I loved being powerful and destroying mobs. With heirlooms you are still more powerful than anything in the world but you won't be just monstering through them anymore. I'm not sure what solutions to give to this but with the new WarMode toggle I wonder if it would be possible to have a "no scale" toggle as well.

I expressed what system I wasn't pleased with and why, when I thought was a better time, and a (unlikely :P) solution, all without being a jerk. I probably won't get what I want but at least the feedback was useful.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

And yes, if that happens, Ion is not going to see me again. Do it, Ion! I know you can make the game even worse!
    I honestly doubt he cares about a single player compared to the player base as a whole.

I laughed when you said "make lfr bearable". Lfr is unbearable cause of the people who are in the raid, not because of the difficulty of lfr. Blizz cannot change how idiots play.

Well, to me it shows how much the devs care about LFR.

Not at all.
    Well, to me it shows how much the casual players have brains.

Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a troll post but you gotta learn better ways to ask for stuff broski lol.

Diplomacy my friend, and Blizz has said a few times before that just saying stuff like "AP is dumb" or "remove such and such" doesn't really help. It's not constructive feedback. Tell them why you don't like what you don't like and what you do like or how it could be better.
    I was diplomatic for a long time. I gave a lot of feedback for a long time. I even discussed with some of the devs, when ghostcrawler was still around.

All that "diplomacy" brought nothing. Infact, the reactions of the devs turned me to how i am today. Blizzard does not deserve respect. Hazzikostas does not deserve respect. If they will do what i want if i am not showing any respect? Most likely not. But they also will not do what i ask if i am respectful. If i give detailed feedback. If i am polite.

It is no use to be polite to them. I know what their attitude is nowadays. And i see no use in being polite. Either they design the game so i find something fun in the game, or i will not play their game anymore. It is really that easy. Do not get me wrong, i am just one voice of millions, yet it is really easy for me to decide to either play the game or not. If they want to melk me with their skinner boxes, i would not play their game. If they design the game completely contrary to what i like, i will quit their game.

I still have a lot of fun to show their hypocrisy. And if it is the last fun i have, be it that way.

I was diplomatic for a long time. I gave a lot of feedback for a long time. I even discussed with some of the devs, when ghostcrawler was still around.

All that "diplomacy" brought nothing. Infact, the reactions of the devs turned me to how i am today. Blizzard does not deserve respect. Hazzikostas does not deserve respect. If they will do what i want if i am not showing any respect? Most likely not. But they also will not do what i ask if i am respectful. If i give detailed feedback. If i am polite.

It is no use to be polite to them. I know what their attitude is nowadays. And i see no use in being polite. Either they design the game so i find something fun in the game, or i will not play their game anymore. It is really that easy. Do not get me wrong, i am just one voice of millions, yet it is really easy for me to decide to either play the game or not. If they want to melk me with their skinner boxes, i would not play their game. If they design the game completely contrary to what i like, i will quit their game.

I still have a lot of fun to show their hypocrisy. And if it is the last fun i have, be it that way.
    So basically you're a spoiled entitled nobody who has absolutely zero intention of being taken seriously, you just want to hop on the internet to seek empty meaningless platitudes from people who suffer from the same derangement as you?

Got it. Thanks for letting us know.

Why do I think that OP has made this thread to bump up his post count?

You know what the premise of a multi-player game is? Playing with multiple people.

Next thing is you telling us, that you play a healer and want to dish out the same dps as a real dps in order to solo content not acknowledging the fact that the purpose of a healer is to heal other people.

Quit this game and play the witcher series. That should easily be upwards of 500 hours of play time for going through all 3 of them.

This is the biggest issue I see. You take this far too personally. Sure we can give suggestions and ideas. However, it is up to the TEAMS to decide if they like it enough to implement. What you stated here is akin to "waaaah I told them my idea and they didnt do it!" People need to realize blizzard is NOT OBLIGATED to enact ANY of our ideas. You taking this fact personally by throwing a tantrum on forums they do not read speaks volumes.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    So basically you're a spoiled entitled nobody who has absolutely zero intention of being taken seriously, you just want to hop on the internet to seek empty meaningless platitudes from people who suffer from the same derangement as you?

Got it. Thanks for letting us know.
    Now that you wrote that i hope you feel better.

And you think you have to regrind everything with every alt? Shouldnt alts just be additional classes where you do not have to repeat all those dull chores over and over and over again?

Is running against the same brick wall over and over and over again for you fun as well?

I do not want to play in organized groups.

Really? It is not "fun in the game" or even "playing with your friends"? Isnt that quite sad?

Have you ever read everything about the skinner box effect? Thats a neat psychological trick developers use in games to make people believe a game is fun, while they just push buttons to receive a reward. Very often used in nowadays World of Warcraft.

Solo play has always been part of MMORPGs

Oh really? You play this game for 14 years already and have not disovered yet that you do not play for fun anymore but just for the reward?

Quite sad.
    Well, you could not solo play in EQ or Dark Age so you got that wrong.

10+ Year Old Account

So you didn't get your way you are going to throw a tantrum in hopes of getting your way? That surely is going to get Blizzard's attention.
    Yes, yes you will play their game, you'll whine and cry, but in the end you'll pay and play.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

1.) Make Shadowlands alt friendly
    They already said it would be more alt friendly including getting all covenant bonuses on a fresh alt if your main unlocked it.
    2.) Do not hide Thorgast behind a grind
    Last I knew it wasn't going to be a grind. You have a "weekly cap" of what you can get, but can continue on if you want.
    3.) Make reputations account based
    They are for the most part. Anything that is relevant such as using transmog, counting for achieves, is already done since BFA. Only difference is buying initial items. No you should be able to buy recipes and stuff just because your main has the rep. Put in some work. Yes, it'd be nice, but not necessary.
    5.) Make LFR bearable, and not a wipe party
    It already is. The only time I've wiped in LFR was on N'zoth, when we went in with 1 tank vs 2. Other than that there might of been 1 or 2 rare instances due to things we did stupidly.
    6.) Add back PVP vendors instead of bar filling games
    The bar filling isn't bad. Only thing I would recommend is once you unlocked it from the bar put it on a vendor in case you want to buy other pieces later.
    7.) Remove Azerite Power / Anima Power / Artefact power / whatever power and do not replace it by a new label
    So we can hear people complain how they are doing content and get zero reward? At least with those things you are still progressing your character in some fashion and making other contents still somewhat rewarding to do.
    8.) Remove Titanforging / Corruption / <new name for Shadowlands> and do not replace it by a new label
    Ah the good 'ole Titanforge complaint. If you can't see why it was put in and good for the game you never will. Thing is, it was, but easier to complain about that one person who got a 1 out of a million titanforge to cap, huh?
    10.) Make my playtime worthwile, give me an ongoing character progression from accessible solo or group content
    This is a you thing. If you can't find something that progresses your character and/or worthwhile then maybe you are doing the wrong content.
    11.) Be less greedy, Ion, listen? LESS greedy. Let me play what i want to play, and do not try to force me into your wet dream of gameplay. I will NEVER join a premade group for raids or dungeons.
    Except you aren't forced into any premade content. Anything you need to do in BFA can be done in lfr/lfd or other auto-grouping content.

But as i know that you, Ion, would rather troll your customers than to listen to their feedback
    Ah yes, the blame one person when multiple people are making the decision. Also, just because people provide feedback doesn't mean it is good for the game regardless of how you or others might think how good it is.
    it is very likely i will not going to play Shadowlands.
    So you type up a complain thread anyway that is basically meant to be a "I'm going to quit, please follow me" type post?

Quote Originally Posted by Multitorix Davlen View Post
    This is the biggest issue I see. You take this far too personally. Sure we can give suggestions and ideas. However, it is up to the TEAMS to decide if they like it enough to implement. What you stated here is akin to "waaaah I told them my idea and they didnt do it!" People need to realize blizzard is NOT OBLIGATED to enact ANY of our ideas. You taking this fact personally by throwing a tantrum on forums they do not read speaks volumes.
    Well, you know, i do not really understand all those opportunist fanboys, who think blizzard loves them more if they just get a brown nose, taking a deep dive into the ass of their agenda. Fact is, blizzard cares a shit about them. They also exploit passion to a massive degree. That is what blizzard is about nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not worry. I am sure Hazzikostas is going to do this:

1.) Shadowlands will not be alt friendly
    (Let us wait a little to see. In the end, your alt isn't meant to follow your main.)

2.) Thorgast will be hidden both behind behind a weekly grind and an attunement
    (Attunement sounds fine to me.)

3.) reputations will stay char based
    (Yeah, most likely as it has for the past 15 years.)

4.) A ton of time gates or effort gates will not just be added to Thorgast, but later on also to regular dungeons and raids
    (You aren't going to get WoW without gates. It is proven to be needed to stretch out their development time.)

5.) LFR will either not be bearable or even get removed
    (Of course it won't be removed. As for it being bearable, that is a wide term that also includes the player's choices and preferences.)

6.) PVP will continue to be the slot machine with a bar filling, because Ion loved the time /played
    (I like advancing with conquest but I would love vendors with a base item - then you have upgrades in the conquest claim.)

7.) We will have Anima Power which will be even worse than Azerite Power.
    (Do you know this for sure?)

8.) Titanforging will be reintroduced in an even worse incarnation
    (Considering that they just took a turn to turn it off, I am not so sure what they'll do.)

9.) PVP will favor organized raiders
    (Basically, you want a base PvP set so you don't have to do "effort" to get gear from PvE/World content.)

10.) There will be no character progression outside of organized group play anymore
    (Have my doubts on this belief.)

and

11.) Ion wants all your /played time. In special of those players that think Skinner Boxes are fun.
    (You are permitted your beliefs.)

And yes, if that happens, Ion is not going to see me again. Do it, Ion! I know you can make the game even worse!
    Only true thing is that we can just wait and see.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    7.) Remove Azerite Power / Anima Power / Artefact power / whatever power and do not replace it by a new label

10.) Make my playtime worthwile, give me an ongoing character progression from accessible solo or group content

and

11.) Be less greedy, Ion, listen? LESS greedy. Let me play what i want to play, and do not try to force me into your wet dream of gameplay. I will NEVER join a premade group for raids or dungeons.
    1. so you want them to remove artifact/azerite/anima power...
    but you also want an ongoing character progression accessible solo and group content?
    so... artifact/azerite/anima power...

2. if you dont want to play an MMO, dont play an MMO "be less greedy, remove multiplayer form this game" he is not the one being greedy, you are. he wants to let everyone play together, and we all agree. You want the game to be single player so no one can have fun with eachother.
    You are the greedy one mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    They already said it would be more alt friendly including getting all covenant bonuses on a fresh alt if your main unlocked it.
    My concern is easier to explain if we use numbers.

Let's say the amount of alt friendliness an expac has can be measured from 0 to 100. Let's say (for example, not that it's true) WoDs alt friendliness scored a 100 then Legion came out and got a 70 then BFA came out and got a 20 if SL gets a 40 then technically it is more alt friendly but it's really still not alt friendly. If it's better than BFA then of course that's great but I wonder just how alt friendly it will be. This is of course not something they can just say since there is no magical number to measure it by but I am happy they have at least mentioned it.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

.. if you want to keep me as a player:

1.) Make Shadowlands alt friendly
    2.) Do not hide Thorgast behind a grind
    3.) Make reputations account based
    4.) Add a ton of content instead of a a ton of time gates or effort gates
    5.) Make LFR bearable, and not a wipe party
    6.) Add back PVP vendors instead of bar filling games
    8.) Remove Titanforging / Corruption / <new name for Shadowlands> and do not replace it by a new label
    9.) Make pvp fair again

and

But as i know that you, Ion, would rather troll your customers than to listen to their feedback, it is very likely i will not going to play Shadowlands. As i know you and your alikes reactions to feedback already. You know, people asking you to remove Titanforging, and you adding Corruption. Or people telling you they like flying and you removing it. All those little meanies you thought would be funny.
    1) They're already making it so that Covenants are worked on during leveling for your alts, plus catch up has already been talked about (like getting a full talent point from a world quest)
    2) There's been zero indication of that, but a minor grind is no problem.
    3) No, just, no, at least not CURRENT reputations.
    4) Content has a physical limit, time gates are there because no matter how much they put in people will rush through it and bitch there's no content. BfA had some of the longest post launch story content we have seen.
    5) LFR is fine, it shouldn't just be AFK for free loot mode
    6) PvP vendors would be fine
    7) A capped power like Anima power is fine, it will be something to work for every week, people don't complain about AP, they complain about the grind. If there is a cap, there is no grind.
    8) Corruption is fun, that is all
    9) people hate when pvp is fair, but it's still more fair now than it ever was pre legion
    10) you ask for ongoing progression while asking to remove ongoing progression (ap) like... what?
    11) it's an mmo... maybe try playing it like one?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. so you want them to remove artifact/azerite/anima power...
    but you also want an ongoing character progression accessible solo and group content?
    so... artifact/azerite/anima power...
    ilevel and new items are enough to allow that. No endless grind needed. Means, if you replay content, you have a chance for better gear you already own.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    2. if you dont want to play an MMO, dont play an MMO "be less greedy, remove multiplayer form this game" he is not the one being greedy, you are. he wants to let everyone play together, and we all agree.
    Oh yeah, he is such a social hero. Oh please, spare be with your fandom. I cannot really bellieve he still has fans after he dared to deliver BFA and patch 8.3. Also, he just wants the people to play what he plays. Which does exclude a thousand other playstyles, which are as viable in a computer game as your idea everything should be about organized groups.

Well, you know, i do not really understand all those opportunist fanboys, who think blizzard loves them more if they just get a brown nose, taking a deep dive into the ass of their agenda. Fact is, blizzard cares a shit about them. They also exploit passion to a massive degree. That is what blizzard is about nowadays.
    You do know my thing was directed at you right? You're the opportunist fan boy with a self-importance problem.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

10+ Year Old Account
    ilevel and new items are enough to allow that. No endless grind needed. Means, if you replay content, you have a chance for better gear you already own.

Oh yeah, he is such a social hero. Oh please, spare be with your fandom. I cannot really bellieve he still has fans after he dared to deliver BFA and patch 8.3. Also, he just wants the people to play what he plays. Which does exclude a thousand other playstyles, which are as viable in a computer game as your idea everything should be about organized groups.
    It's pretty amazing that you want Blizzard and Ion to change the very core of the game just because you demand it, but Blizzard is the 'greedy' one. Maybe its time to admit that you've outgrown the game and move on to something else, because 1) Blizzard isn't going to see this thread, and 2) even if they did they'd laugh and point at it.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Multitorix Davlen View Post
    You do know my thing was directed at you right? You're the opportunist fan boy with a self-importance problem.
    No i am not. I am sure blizzard is ignoring everything i ever give them as feedback. I am absolutely not important. But the fanboys think blizzard loves them only because they are "so loyal".. which infact is a joke, as blizzard does not care a little bit about them.

Blizzard exploits passion. They hire fans of their games just to pay the lowest wages possible. They fire one CM just because they can find a more passioned one who takes less money. They hire streamers to make their PR with paying them only very few or nothing at all. They tell their fans they want to change their game to better just to dissappoint them again and again and again.

Blizzard is a shithole.

They are not loyal to their customers, they design for their own attitudes only. Their missions, be it "play fair, play nice" or "gameplay first" are long forgotten, and they design grinds and gating better than actually playable content.

And lets not even talk about "Every voice matters". Fact is, no voice matters. And passion only matters if it is exploitable.
    Last edited by Gonfer; 2020-03-15 at 07:22 PM.