Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonfer View Post
    Is that the reason you still play the game?
    Actually sport, I took my own advice years ago. Happens to be advice that you thus far have refused to take.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Actually sport, I took my own advice years ago. Happens to be advice that you thus far have refused to take.
    Fact is you are a hypocrite. You do not play the game anymore because you do not like it anymore, yet you play the white knight here on the forum.

Why should i take you seriously?

You play the white knight for something you long abandoned. If you say i am ridiculous, how much ridiculous are you, still hanging around in a forum for a game playing the fanboy of something you do not like anymore?

You are the pathetic guy, not me. I just recently decided to leave. You never really will.

Blizzard wanted to create a broad audience game. So creating LFG and LFR was on their agenda. They create mythic+ to reuse dungeon assets for even more repetition. Again, blizzards agenda.

The most obvious place where they showed they give a shit about feedback was the BFA beta, when almost all streamers told them that class gameplay was bad, and they did not even remotely listen to it. Another case was when they changed the global cooldown functionality, also contrary to all streamer opinions given, and to a lot of feedback from players.

The most recent example of ignoreing feedback for their own agenda was to change the essence grind just to another source, while people asked to make essences account wide.
    Jesus fucking Christ. You can cut the cynicism with a fucking knife. Do you rail at the local supermarket when they move shit around as some kind of unseen conspiracy while shop-owners just "do what they want" without taking into consideration the wants and needs of their patrons? Like for fuck's sake dude. It's video game development. What do you want? A fucking democracy? A poll for every fucking change that Blizzard ever decides to make?

I really don't understand what your end game here is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fact is you are a hypocrite. You do not play the game anymore because you do not like it anymore, yet you play the white knight here on the forum.

Why should i take you seriously?

You play the white knight for something you long abandoned. If you say i am ridiculous, how much ridiculous are you, still hanging around in a forum for a game playing the fanboy of something you do not like anymore?

You are the pathetic guy, not me. I just recently decided to leave. You never really will.
    By all means, please show me where I've 'white knighted' anything, (this oughta be good). Refusing to act like a shit-flinging toddler having a meltdown isn't being a white knight... its being an adult... You wont ever leave you said it yourself (hope dies last)...

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    "Make pvp fair again"

PvP wasn't fair in Classic. It was never fair in BC, Wrath, Cata, Panda, WoD, Legion, and BFA. It's not going to be fair in Shadowlands. Adapt or be left behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    It's pretty clear... 'I want to play but Ion is being a big meany head and wont make the changes I demand so I'm going to piss and moan on a fan forum until I get my way'

.. if you want to keep me as a player:

1.) Make Shadowlands alt friendly
    2.) Do not hide Thorgast behind a grind
    3.) Make reputations account based
    4.) Add a ton of content instead of a a ton of time gates or effort gates
    5.) Make LFR bearable, and not a wipe party
    6.) Add back PVP vendors instead of bar filling games
    7.) Remove Azerite Power / Anima Power / Artefact power / whatever power and do not replace it by a new label - YOU MAD BRUV!?
    8.) Remove Titanforging / Corruption / <new name for Shadowlands> and do not replace it by a new label - YOU MAD BRUV?
    9.) Make pvp fair again
    10.) Make my playtime worthwile, give me an ongoing character progression from accessible solo or group content

and

11.) Be less greedy, Ion, listen? LESS greedy. Let me play what i want to play, and do not try to force me into your wet dream of gameplay. I will NEVER join a premade group for raids or dungeons.

But as i know that you, Ion, would rather troll your customers than to listen to their feedback, it is very likely i will not going to play Shadowlands. As i know you and your alikes reactions to feedback already. You know, people asking you to remove Titanforging, and you adding Corruption. Or people telling you they like flying and you removing it. All those little meanies you thought would be funny.
    sorry, without point 7 and 8, wow goes back to be just about gear at end game.

don't like the grind? it's not the system that needs replacing, they just have to figure out a way for it to feel less grindy to you.

Jesus fucking Christ. You can cut the cynicism with a fucking knife.
    Cynicism is the last that is left, when you get trolled over and over as a player. I am not their fan, i do not like them. I once was a fan. I once believed in what they said. Being polite does not help. Being a fan does not help. All that is left is my deep disgust for all they do, and with a reason. They fucked the game i once loved up to a degree it is impossible to repair anymore.

"Every voice matters!"? Truth is, no voice matters.
    "Gameplay first!"? Truth is, grind first. And Skinner boxes first.
    "Play nice, play fair!"? Gear depended PVP is unfair, and that is the truth.

Like for fuck's sake dude. It's video game development. What do you want? A fucking democracy? A poll for every fucking change that Blizzard ever decides to make?
    It would be a start if they listened to feedback. And did not troll their customers.

You know, as like in replacing titanforging by corruption. Or as like in making flying a skinner box. Or as like making LFR a fucking joke. They fucked up everything i once liked in the game, so why do you actually think i should respect them, and in special that loser Ion Hazzikostas?

As like people asking for account wide essences, and blizzard.. just moving the grind anywhere..?

My endgame is that i will leave. I am done with Blizzard Entertainment. They will never change. They will never listen to their customers. They will always design the game with cynicism (which is one of the main reasons i am cynical towards them)..
    Last edited by Gonfer; 2020-03-16 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be a start if they listened to feedback. And did not troll their customers.

As like people asking for account wide essences, and blizzard.. just moving the grind anywhere..?

Of course not, they never listen to anyone. Except for all the times they did listen. Right sport?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    sorry, without point 7 and 8, wow goes back to be just about gear at end game.
    Keep it nice, keep it simple. iLevel as the only mattering factor would be less confusing, in special regarding how bad corruption was implemented. With the gold from auction house sales in mind. And tokens sales for people who buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Why do you hope that?
    Probably the devs would change their agenda, if only 100k players are left due to destroying the gameplay for the once-majority?

Also...as I am keeping myself entertained without mythic raiding or mythic+...obviously there is stuff in the game beyond that.
    What do you enjoy most currently? I cannot find anything that is fun at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Now...what is it really? 400 posts later you apparently at the same time are subbbed, left and will leave. Is this really just some 10/10 attempt at fucking with us?
    Well, i was subbed until recently. I planned to return for shadowlands. This thread convinced me not to return for shadowlands.

Huh...i agree with all those.

Would just add: Add depth to the classes. More complex rotations than 3-4 buttons. I would rather the complexity was on the gameplay rather than the gear.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-03-16 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Huh...i agree with all those.

Would just add: Add depth to the classes. More complex rotations than 3-4 buttons.
    To be frank, i just forgot that.

Hmkay.... I used "accounts" apparently it is "players" http://media.wow-europe.com/infograp...fographic.html"
    "Accounts" and "players" are basically synonyms, in this context. But the point is: the "100 million accounts" claim did not happen when WoW had "10 million subscribers" (which is the late TBC/Wrath era). It was announced January 2014, which was late MoP era.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now...what is it really? 400 posts later you apparently at the same time are subbbed, left and will leave. Is this really just some 10/10 attempt at fucking with us?
    Schrödinger subscriber it looks like.

Point 1: Funny. Because people criticising Blizzard for "just wanting to make money" also tell them "They destroyed the game" and "everybody left". Kinda doesn't work together...especially if apparently folks like you have an easy solution how to please people - thus bringing millions back...and making billions.
    They destroy the game for many without knowing. Because of their idea how the game should be. Sitting in an ivory tower, believing that everyone will like what they like.

Point 2: I still enjoy alts, levelling and mostly atm Horrific Visions.
    Well, i do not enjoy leveling at all anymore, because the world does not really change anymore, and is dead empty. No battlegrounds and even dungeons open on low level anymore. Everything just seems.. empty.

Also, hunting spiders for the 20th time in easter plaguelands can only be some fun, you know?

The old world could use some novelty.

Obviously if you don't find anything fun, you are doing the proper thing and leave the game. Something I have been doing with games ever since 1985 when I started gaming. Only now this decisions seems to be a life changing experience that needs passive aggressive blog posts on forums.
    You have never done that with WoW, as it seems. Coincidence? Or passion? Or nostalgia?

Or money?

Point 3: This thread? As in ppl daring to disagree with you?
    No, as like in realizing that blizzard will never change. I do not give anything about some people being miserable on this thread. I pick the discussion i like, and answer to the postings.

Also poor Blizzard. That is easily 100 dollars they lose. Well...maybe Ion reads this after all and steers the development around, but alas...seems it is too late
    I love cynicism. I use it myself very often. I know, blizzard gives a shit about feedback. You know that as well, obviously. But do you actually ever criticize blizzard?

Seems not really. Fanboy since 2008.
    Last edited by Gonfer; 2020-03-16 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    That's a lie and you know it, saying "minority" or "majority" automatically makes it a lie since you have no clue.
    It's pretty common knowledge that most people don't enjoy Warfronts.

Yeah..to me they are also synonymous. But hey...if the 100 million accounts claim happened in late MoP, that would be at under 8 million subs http://powerwordgold.blogspot.com/20...2005-2013.html - even further enhancing my point that over 90% quit.
    More like 7.5-7.6-ish million.

Regardless, We're talking about a period of ten years. Having 90% of your player base cycle in and out is normal for such a long period, so I don't know why you think saying "90% of players quit" has any kind of impact.

Translation: Streamline this game so much so that I can complain in 2 weeks that there's nothing to do. Also remove any difficulty (make LFR braindead) so I can just get my loot.

You're not a good game designer.

15+ Year Old Account
    No i am not. I am sure blizzard is ignoring everything i ever give them as feedback. I am absolutely not important. But the fanboys think blizzard loves them only because they are "so loyal".. which infact is a joke, as blizzard does not care a little bit about them.

Blizzard exploits passion. They hire fans of their games just to pay the lowest wages possible. They fire one CM just because they can find a more passioned one who takes less money. They hire streamers to make their PR with paying them only very few or nothing at all. They tell their fans they want to change their game to better just to dissappoint them again and again and again.

Blizzard is a shithole.

They are not loyal to their customers, they design for their own attitudes only. Their missions, be it "play fair, play nice" or "gameplay first" are long forgotten, and they design grinds and gating better than actually playable content.

And lets not even talk about "Every voice matters". Fact is, no voice matters. And passion only matters if it is exploitable.
    Where on earth does this line of thinking even come from? It sounds like something you've deluded yourself into thinking because these forums aren't an echo chamber of everyone agreeing with you. This forum isn't that. No forum is like that. Life isn't like that.