Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    No one does vanilla theorycrafting because all theory was already crafted long time ago.

    Anyway, here is your "official" BiS list
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...5#post51189005
    That's not true at all. The BiS lists are still being updated as we speak. Hunters using melee attacks in between auto shots is only recently being discovered as well. The meta for Classic is STILL evolving

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    That's not true at all. The BiS lists are still being updated as we speak. Hunters using melee attacks in between auto shots is only recently being discovered as well. The meta for Classic is STILL evolving
    the meta is not evolving in pve...the itemization is slightly different than p servers so it changes what people have done for years

    melee weaving was done on p servers, most of these nerds don't even bother to have mulitpole sets of enchanted weapons....They aren't true melee weavers. Not pushing the meta forward lol

    Even WSG has been pretty stagnant beyond the prevalence of flash bomb use.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    Yea ok bud, remember your standardized tests

    lol

    idiots wondering why reading confuses them the same as it did in school....

    Pro tip bois, not being able to understand some ones comment generally means you're an idiot if everyone who reads it doesn't find it incoherent. Maybe don't broadcast that

    wtf....hahah

    the lack of self awareness is palpable.

    - - - Updated - - -



    no im a paladin healer, why would i ever need to sim/ lol

    I know what my max hps rotation is, and i also know my mana efficiency hierarchy on my spells. And i know when to dispel

    What would be the point of simming? Healing is a cooperative endeavor especially with limited mana and i know how to hit my buttons
    Pro tip, if everyone finds you incoherent you're either talking in a foreign language or an idiot.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    no im a paladin healer, why would i ever need to sim/ lol

    I know what my max hps rotation is, and i also know my mana efficiency hierarchy on my spells. And i know when to dispel

    What would be the point of simming? Healing is a cooperative endeavor especially with limited mana and i know how to hit my buttons
    Ok, so you are playing the by far simplest and easiest spec to play in the game, and you claim every class and spec is just as simple and easy as yours, and you wonder why people are arguing against you?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    No it's just the obviuos, no competent player needs to sim anything

    I'm not some genius, which means you should be able to do it too

    WHOOOOOSH

    Yea bro i'm eitehr bragging or making the point that anyone could do that and simming is for plebs. You decide

    edit - and the projection, hahaha, ok mister isn't cognitiviely capable enough to theory craft the proper move in classic pve. Hahaha, yea i'm sure you're really doing well in the market. /s

    - - - Updated - - -



    ?

    What part was unclear? lol

    please spare me your pleb take on the geopolitical situation in europe....It's been burning in war for a millenia straight

    the drama club bit will only make sense to americans...So ignore it, i doubt they call it drama club in the EU
    Wait, you're American? I honestly would never had guessed that from how you write.

    Anyways, you're playing a hpala, which of course hardly need any theorycrafting what so ever, and claim every class is the same?
    When should a rogue prioritize backstabs over evis on Vael as combat sword with imp BS? Should be easy math for a math genious as your self.

    When is crit more valuable than hit and vise versa for rogues?


    Your mind is just so shallow when it comes to this, you fail to see the actualy painting on the wall right infront of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    Who needs this? Rogues? Nope. Mages? Nope. Locks? Nope. Fury Wars/ Nope
    And later you say you don't even know how rogues or warriors work? Maybe you should learn to play this game before thinking about optimizing your gear

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    simming is for plebs
    I can't believe how many of you are trying to reason with this guy. He's either trolling or completely incapable of discussing this topic rationally. There are no other possibilities here.

  8. #48
    Im sure this has been mentioned a few times, however sim is absolutely not required to complete any of the content classic has to offer - not even close. HOWEVER, it is a powerful tool available for those who want to get the absolute best out of a class. Required? absolutely not - beneficial to those pushing the extreme limits of what a class can offer? absolutely. It is just one of the tools however, discords, experience, talking with experienced players, build guides, gear guides - they are all needed to push things to the extreme, however none of it is required to clear everything in classic.

    Just before someone cries, the majority of retails content is the same.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2020-03-24 at 05:14 AM.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Pro tip, if everyone finds you incoherent you're either talking in a foreign language or an idiot.
    again remember ur standardized tests, lol

    it's plain as day boys....most nerds max reading comprehension tests out on something like an ACT, hahaha

    very obvious when some one can't

    like you

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    Ok, so you are playing the by far simplest and easiest spec to play in the game, and you claim every class and spec is just as simple and easy as yours, and you wonder why people are arguing against you?
    Literally every single class is that way

    0 use for any class, casters especially. You can't figure that out, really?

    Only one you might think about using it for is warrior. But even that is obvious if you get good info, you don't need to sim. No one simmed that slam cancel crap.

    None of the top players did this on p servers nor classic, lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    I can't believe how many of you are trying to reason with this guy. He's either trolling or completely incapable of discussing this topic rationally. There are no other possibilities here.
    It's becasue they're very bad at the game and know it

    While i am not

    They have no idea if the top players sim, they don't know any. LoL
    Last edited by Mukind; 2020-03-24 at 05:10 PM.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukind View Post
    Literally every single class is that way

    0 use for any class, casters especially. You can't figure that out, really?

    Only one you might think about using it for is warrior. But even that is obvious if you get good info, you don't need to sim. No one simmed that slam cancel crap.

    None of the top players did this on p servers nor classic, lol
    What? I just told you all the fury guides are giving out wrong info. Where and how exactly do we "get good info"? From someone else who ran a sim? Yes? No?

    And no, i never used sims for vanilla or classic, i usually did the hard math myself. (dont come here and call it easy, just dont)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •