Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Great way to screw over people who main DPS classes. I mean, I was going to do the new dailies on my alt anyway, but man, does that suck

does logging in as an alt fuck up something?
    if it does - rip

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    does logging in as an alt fuck up something?
    if it does - rip
    It might, I don't think you can earn the new currency until you log in with a toon that has at least 1 rank 3 unlocked. I know you cannot buy any until you log in with a toon with a rank 3 - but I think the currency also won't be earned until main login.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    The HS expansion is looking good TBH.

I keep seeing these "this week in WoW" but every time I log into my character I don't really feel motivated to do anything and just log off. Like this Un'Goro micro hollyday. Why would I do this?
    I wonder if this means DH is coming to WoW as a class?

So Hearthstone gets a Demon Hunter class but no Death Knight class?

"Grind! Grind moar damn losers! Grind bstards!" (c) Blizzard - The grinding company.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW is not a game anymore. It's just a huge damn grinding factory. Lore, story... who cares? Grind!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexeiPavlov View Post
    "Grind! Grind moar damn losers! Grind bstards!" (c) Blizzard - The grinding company.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW is not a game anymore. It's just a huge damn grinding factory. Lore, story... who cares? Grind!
    You couldn't be more right. The game is an endless shitshow grind. Sorry I came back. Going to pack it back in til Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by AlexeiPavlov View Post

- - - Updated - - -

exactly this.

wow is only there as a money makin machine cashgrab system, that is used a transport medium to make money via token, paid services (hello allied races, hello server transfers), shop, and subs by investing least possible effort and milk most money out of it.

„let em grind and pay. piss on quality or good content. make cheap shit system and grind the hell out of them. as long as that idiots pay!“

@ essences topic: halfassed. also with a currency (lol, grind!). too little. too late. and a really halfassed explanation why „they changed their mind and did it in first place.“. hillarious.