Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Well look at what they did with DKs
    That wasn't bad either. A different approach, but also a good one. And both had an expansion dedicated to them. No?

doesn't make sense
    we will know tonight if it is true or not, but seriously don't make sense
    for start, why all other classes get prime minion except the 'new' DH? what is DH hero power? left or right?
    also DK is far more popular than DH, if they would add a class i'd expect DK first before anything else
    Last priest isn't 'weak' by miles, heck we just had prior to last exp a very solid priest deck that dominated ranked, they only 'lost' their place in current exp, that's HS for u, one day ur class is OP next exp it drops down
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That's worse than an oopsie from Polygon. Stealing someone's big news before their day is a no no. I don't think HS needed the leak for hype or anything tbh. Imo ActiBlizz should forget to invite them for a couple of presentations.
    Battlegrounds is definitely amazing, that is one thing I will give them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    doesn't make sense
    we will know tonight if it is true or not, but seriously don't make sense
    for start, why all other classes get prime minion except the 'new' DH? what is DH hero power? left or right?
    also DK is far more popular than DH, if they would add a class i'd expect DK first before anything else
    Last priest isn't 'weak' by miles, heck we just had prior to last exp a very solid priest deck that dominated ranked, they only 'lost' their place in current exp, that's HS for u, one day ur class is OP next exp it drops down
    Pretty hard to fake a google cache with a google signed security certificate though.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

The post was real, but now we need to see if it is a fake post. My guess is that it is real, interviews happen and people work on some of these posts weeks or months in advance sometimes so I think someone hit publish on the article and they just got unlucky that google cached it before they could change the status back. It happens all the time since publish and preview are usually next to each other or close by.

Update: it is very close to April fools though and it could be a concerted effort by Blizzard haha. I would give them props if it was.
    Last edited by Unholyground; 2020-03-17 at 02:12 PM.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.

demon hunter kinda makes me wanna install, but we all know this game is a major waste of money
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I think HS is the easiest game to make fake 'leaks' due its simplicity... but it is almost certain real one since it was leaked by Polygon.
    Well... that is what we call BIG OOPSIE.
    So are we going with Polygon having the wrong week? Or Blizzard pushed the reveal back a week & forgot to tell anybody? Is it actually dropping next week?

Is Blizzard still having internal problems? It's already extremely late for the Shadowlands alpha to start if they plan on releasing it before fourth quarter 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    So are we going with Polygon having the wrong week? Or Blizzard pushed the reveal back a week & forgot to tell anybody? Is it actually dropping next week?

Is Blizzard still having internal problems? It's already extremely late for the Shadowlands alpha to start if they plan on releasing it before fourth quarter 2020
    The announcement is in just over an hour.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    Mecha Jaraxxus made me laugh, though. What a silly thing.
    You mean that thing that is already part of "Hearthstone" "Lore"

The Unstoppable Force
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    "Mecha-Jaraxxus creating the Rusted Legion"... All of my wut

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    "Mecha-Jaraxxus creating the Rusted Legion"... All of my wut
    It's on brand for Hearthstone.

well that's an oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    well that's an oopsie
    Considering that the other sites that were at the event are not reporting this but sites that were not ARE, it does suggest there was an NDA. A violation of an NDA is not just an oopsie.

Hearthstone definitely needed a new class. This one looks interesting, and I like the feel of the general playstyle. Seems to be extremely aggressive and full of AoE spells, just like a DH should be. I gotta say, since Brode (sp?) left, Hearthstone has definitely gotten better with their new expansions.

That said, I would have preferred a Monk class.

I do think that the DH hero power seems a bit to powerful because of its 1 mana cost, it allows them to curve out so much better compared to the others who can't use their hero power as much because it messes up their curve. I could definately see a viable aggro/zoo build for this class.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Considering that the other sites that were at the event are not reporting this but sites that were not ARE, it does suggest there was an NDA. A violation of an NDA is not just an oopsie.
    You're right, polygon did fuck up majorly there.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I do think that the DH hero power seems a bit to powerful because of its 1 mana cost, it allows them to curve out so much better compared to the others who can't use their hero power as much because it messes up their curve. I could definately see a viable aggro/zoo build for this class.
    I do wonder if there will be other cards that support all those 1/1 Illidari with Rush token minions. Something similar to Paladin Hero power decks but with less defensive tools (can it even be more aggressive than odd and even paladin?)

Whole thing confirmed real.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    Because we live in a place of freedom of speech
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    Stop talking.

Illidan's singing voice just sounds wrong

Quote Originally Posted by iosdeveloper View Post
    demon hunter kinda makes me wanna install, but we all know this game is a major waste of money
    How is it any more a waste of money than any other game?

cant wait for face pirate demon hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.