Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Considering cards like Twin Slice, Blur, and Battlefiend, I think that's a fair trade off.
    Battlefiend's ability is nothing new. There are cards already have effects that trigger when your hero attacks.
    Twin Slice is also nothing new. There are many cards already that give your class more attack. Especially in the druid class.
    What does "Blur" do? I did not see it in the OP's list, or in the links he provided.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Battlefiend's ability is nothing new. There are cards already have effects that trigger when your hero attacks.
    Twin Slice is also nothing new. There are many cards already that give your class more attack. Especially in the druid class.
    What does "Blur" do? I did not see it in the OP's list, or in the links he provided.
    You're looking at this in a vacuum. No class in the game has the ability to consistently attack with 1 mana throughout the entire game without cards or a penalty.

There is no 1 mana 2/2 minion in the game that increases its damage every time you attack.

Pounce is rotating out of standard, and really had no archetype to support it. This spell easily fits the overall DH archetype and will see a lot of use.

Also like Twin Slice, Blur is zero mana, which means you can stack with no penalty. Those cards are going to be crazy with Gadgetzhan Auctioneer.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, speaking of Druids, Demon Hunter seems to be taking the abandoned Gonk Druid archetype (pretty much using the hero as a nonstop attacker) and making it actually useful. It's going to be interesting to see what cards the class gets in the future.

Metamorphosis is such a thematically appropriate card. You deal big range dmg 2 times and go back to normal form lol.

I'm seriously debating whether I should spend the money to return to the game now.

Demon Hunter seems really unbalanced.

Compare it to the lolspellmage package that they are pushing (I would love to play it, but it doesn't seem viable right now, unlike the old spell hunter).

I hope we don't have to wait a full expansion for balance changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'm very happy with Librams and buff paladin though it will probably take at least a couple more cards to make it a strong theme. Sad they did not give more support to pure paladin. Some of the Primes are amazing. Demon Hunter looks like a good way to climb fast. Definitely an interesting set.
    I don't think more pure paladin cards need to be printed right now. I mean, all the libram package and the new Legendary can be incorporated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    I'm seriously debating whether I should spend the money to return to the game now.
    Part of the new Year of the Phoenix changes is a returning player experience (if you haven't logged in in 4 months)that rewards a competitive deck for a class of your choice, plus the free Demon Hunter class comes with 30 very viable cards, including legendaries and epics.

They're also overhauling ranked progression to be immediately rewarding when you rank up, with better rewards, and are implementing duplicate protection across all rarities.

I'd say now is a good time to return without spending and see how you feel about the changes/additions.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2020-03-26 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Part of the new Year of the Phoenix changes is a returning player experience (if you haven't logged in in 4 months)that rewards a competitive deck for a class of your choice, plus the free Demon Hunter class comes with 30 very viable cards, including legendaries and epics.

They're also overhauling ranked progression to be immediately rewarding when you rank up, with better rewards, and are implementing duplicate protection across all rarities.

I'd say now is a good time to return without spending and see how you feel about the changes/additions.
    How do i know for how long i dont play the game?

I stopped...a long while ago...but cant exactly remember when...
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-03-27 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Demon Hunter seems really unbalanced.

Compare it to the lolspellmage package that they are pushing (I would love to play it, but it doesn't seem viable right now, unlike the old spell hunter).

I hope we don't have to wait a full expansion for balance changes.
    Yeah, the DH is clearly overpowered on a card to card basis. I know cards like Skull of Gul'Dan and others have the Outcast limitation, but even that doesn't seem like its going to make much a difference. They appear to do everything well, and I can't think of any clear weaknesses except maybe that they can run out of resources too soon because of their insane level of card draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Fist of Ra'den+1 mana spells deck is SO MUCH FUN.
    Rogue....is so much fun also ill nerd about it later

I will be trying ALL the new decks tomorrow. \o/

So I’ll report back after I’ve done that.