View Poll Results: Wade Wilson,Deadpool,(TBD)Vs The Punisher,Wolverine,(TBD?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Punisher,Wolverine,(TBD?

    5 71.43%
  • Wade Wilson,Deadpool,(TBD)

    2 28.57%
  1. #1
    The Undying Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    39,121

    Wade Wilson, Deadpool, X (YouPick) VS The Punisher, Wolverine and (YouPick)?


    Ok So you get Wade Wilson, Deadpool, X (YouPick) VS The Punisher, Wolverine and (YouPick) how would you book it, meaning setting, situation and special pick by you for each team, who would go over and why?


    Let see I think it would have to happen somewhere in a city likely New York maybe Toronto because of Wolverine. My Special pick for each team is going to be

    Wade Wilson, Deadpool and Colossus since we know Deadpool already is familer with him and as bad as as Wolverine is, he isn't nearly as strong as Colossus so for The Punisher who is human like Wade Wilson and Deadpool, who is a fast healer like wolverine and an expert in hand to hand combat, they are going to need to some muscle.

    I see Colossus coming teaming up with Deadpool a we bit more than Wolverine could call upon him so, between The Punisher and Wolverine they are going to need some muscle, so in a Surprise they call The Hulk. Because The Hulk Introduced Wolverine in the comic books, so they have history.


    Keep in mind, if you were trying to sell a story how would you do it, which is a bit more important than who wins, but ultimately who does win or goes over?

    So my pick is Wade Wilson, Deadpool, Colossus vs The Punisher, Wolverine, The Hulk and it's going to be tough but I give it to team Deadpool, I mean the already stopped the Juggernaut.

    Skins Merc vs Merc, Unkillable vs Unkillable and Muscle vs Muscle.





    Special Note, it's both Wade Wilson pre Deadpool and Deadpool (Wade Wilson after).
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  2. #2
    When did Wade Wilson become a different person from Deadpool?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Colossus versus the Hulk isn't even a challenge for the Hulk.
    And Colossus had his ass handed to him by Marko when Wolvie arranged it...(more a friendly match for Cain...although Pete was pissed that neither Kurt or Logan helped him)

  3. #3
    The Undying Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    39,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    When did Wade Wilson become a different person from Deadpool?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Colossus versus the Hulk isn't even a challenge for the Hulk.
    And Colossus had his ass handed to him by Marko when Wolvie arranged it...(more a friendly match for Cain...although Pete was pissed that neither Kurt or Logan helped him)
    Skill vs skill, he isn't separate but as we know time travel is part of the Marvel Universe so I am applying that for this sort of what if scenario.

    Bur thank you for the heads up on Colossus and The Hulk, I actually didn't know about that situation, however since this is a team situation and as I said they took The Hulk maybe it evens out in a team setting?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2020-03-19 at 12:22 AM.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  4. #4
    Deadpool, early or later, wouldn't be any help against the Hulk. (The movie had Jug ripping him in half, that's likely...and more Reynold's referencing of what happened in another setting when Hulk ripped Wolvie in half)
    To emphasize what I mentioned...Logan knows he can't do much against Colossus. But at that time Pete needed his ass kicked. That's why he set him up against Cain. (I don't know how things are these days, but that was back in the 80s)
    It would probably follow as another Colossus versus Gladiator as well.

    And I can't see Punisher anywhere here. (I would think he'd be too savvy to even come close to such a fight) At least Wolvie and DP have regenerative abilities.

    If you want to even your pick...ditch Colossus for Juggernaut.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

    Let see I think it would have to happen somewhere in a city likely New York maybe Toronto because of Wolverine.
    Wolverine doesn't hang out in Toronto.

    Wade Wilson, Deadpool and Colossus since we know Deadpool already is familer with him and as bad as as Wolverine is, he isn't nearly as strong as Colossus so for The Punisher who is human like Wade Wilson and Deadpool, who is a fast healer like wolverine and an expert in hand to hand combat, they are going to need to some muscle.

    I see Colossus coming teaming up with Deadpool a we bit more than Wolverine could call upon him so, between The Punisher and Wolverine they are going to need some muscle, so in a Surprise they call The Hulk. Because The Hulk Introduced Wolverine in the comic books, so they have history.


    Keep in mind, if you were trying to sell a story how would you do it, which is a bit more important than who wins, but ultimately who does win or goes over?

    So my pick is Wade Wilson, Deadpool, Colossus vs The Punisher, Wolverine, The Hulk and it's going to be tough but I give it to team Deadpool, I mean the already stopped the Juggernaut.

    Skins Merc vs Merc, Unkillable vs Unkillable and Muscle vs Muscle.
    Colossus wouldn't stand a chance against Hulk.

    Colossus wouldn't team up with Deadpool vs Wolverine.

    Punisher couldn't be bothered to get involved in a fight like this.

    Wade Wilson, without a healing factor, would get destroyed by Punisher.

    In a fight like this...it really comes down to the Muscle vs the Muscle. It doesn't matter who wins the other two matches. Once Hulk takes down Colossus...even if Wade and Deadpool were able to beat Frank and Logan...there is really nothing they can do against Hulk.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2020-03-19 at 01:24 AM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    So my pick is Wade Wilson, Deadpool, Colossus vs The Punisher, Wolverine, The Hulk and it's going to be tough but I give it to team Deadpool, I mean the already stopped the Juggernaut.
    -snip- Don't discuss moderation, but I can move the thread.

    PS The only Colossus can beat Juggernaut as if Cytorrak moves his power from Juggs to Colossus. Which did actually happen.

  7. #7
    The Undying Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    39,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Deadpool, early or later, wouldn't be any help against the Hulk. (The movie had Jug ripping him in half, that's likely...and more Reynold's referencing of what happened in another setting when Hulk ripped Wolvie in half)
    To emphasize what I mentioned...Logan knows he can't do much against Colossus. But at that time Pete needed his ass kicked. That's why he set him up against Cain. (I don't know how things are these days, but that was back in the 80s)
    It would probably follow as another Colossus versus Gladiator as well.

    And I can't see Punisher anywhere here. (I would think he'd be too savvy to even come close to such a fight) At least Wolvie and DP have regenerative abilities.

    If you want to even your pick...ditch Colossus for Juggernaut.

    Ok I gotcha. So much as happened since I read comics and I realize recent movies probably don’t help but I get what you mean and it’s totally valid.

    I think overall you’re saying Team Deadpool right?
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  8. #8
    Which Wolverine are we talking about? Are we talking about Logan or are we talking about Laura
    There is blood on the path I walk.


    Put a stop to the Democrat cabal.

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,095
    given your selection, I think you were mistaken in saying Team Deadpool would win - so Wade vs Punisher I am guessing this would be purely hand to hand fight which I think the Punisher would win quite easily. Deadpool and Wolverine would end in a draw. Hulk would beat Colossus.

    If I had to choose the third teammate for both sides I would actually like to see Thanos (no gauntlet/stones) vs Juggernaut.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Which Wolverine are we talking about? Are we talking about Logan or are we talking about Laura
    I would presume Logan, otherwise he would've specified X-23

  10. #10
    Juggernaut evens the field against Hulk, even as Wolvie evens things with DP...
    But Frank versus early Wade...? Wade won't walk away from that. Frank was always too damn relentless.

    I've always been a fan of the Hulk...but something about the way they began writing Juggernaut in the late 80s...had me wishing they fleshed him out earlier rather then the 2-dimensional character he originally was. (Juggernaut is the mystical counterpart to the more science-based Hulk)

    I don't really have a team here.
    Just commentary. You have low level dudes with high-end badasses. The closest I've read something like that back in the day was when Spiderman took on Firelord. Spidey got lucky in that FL didn't take him seriously. (and more importantly Spidey has always been the most powerful in his league..and he comes pretty close to the bigger leagues in that)

  11. #11
    Why u keep mentioning wade as a separate character from Deadpool?..0

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    snip]
    I don't think Wade Wilson was ever really that special, I think you are including him as a balance to Punisher.
    In the comics "Deadpool" came first, there have been numerous origin stories, but they are all very vague about Wade Wilson and how he was prior to becoming Deadpool. There are even some stories where Wade Wilson is alluded to actually not being Deadpool's real name. The only hard lore we have for Wilson is from either the DP movie or Wolverine Origins movie.
    And to be frank, neither of those versions of Wilson would stand a chance against Punisher.

    I still want to see a Ghost Rider vs Spawn, although I think GR would hold a massive advantage over Spawn with his Penance Stare.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Wolverine doesn't hang out in Toronto.



    Colossus wouldn't stand a chance against Hulk.

    Colossus wouldn't team up with Deadpool vs Wolverine.

    Punisher couldn't be bothered to get involved in a fight like this.

    Wade Wilson, without a healing factor, would get destroyed by Punisher.

    In a fight like this...it really comes down to the Muscle vs the Muscle. It doesn't matter who wins the other two matches. Once Hulk takes down Colossus...even if Wade and Deadpool were able to beat Frank and Logan...there is really nothing they can do against Hulk.
    I think once hulk realizes that deadpool won't die, he'll just get annoyed n leave

    Team deadpool (I get a choice? Ok, Magneto suckas!!) wins

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I think once hulk realizes that deadpool won't die, he'll just get annoyed n leave
    Team deadpool (I get a choice? Ok, Magneto suckas!!) wins
    I think the Hulk would toss him into orbit...and probably into the sun.

  15. #15
    the hulk has hit dead pool so hard it took him weeks to recover
    History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I think the Hulk would toss him into orbit...and probably into the sun.
    Technically the force to do that would make Mr.Pool fall apart so would just re-enter earth n slowly regenerate

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by heroim View Post
    the hulk has hit dead pool so hard it took him weeks to recover
    Wade sends Hulk a fruit basket

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I think once hulk realizes that deadpool won't die, he'll just get annoyed n leave

    Team deadpool (I get a choice? Ok, Magneto suckas!!) wins
    Or he throws him into space..

  18. #18
    The Undying Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    39,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I think once hulk realizes that deadpool won't die, he'll just get annoyed n leave

    Team deadpool (I get a choice? Ok, Magneto suckas!!) wins


    Well if you can explain it. Sure you can make a substitute provide it makes sense or more sense. Although keeping 2 of the 4 meaning 1 of the two for either group.

    For the example Shadowferal didn’t just say why Juggernaut made more sense he gave context.

    However keep in mind others can challenge your position

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    I don't think Wade Wilson was ever really that special, I think you are including him as a balance to Punisher.
    In the comics "Deadpool" came first, there have been numerous origin stories, but they are all very vague about Wade Wilson and how he was prior to becoming Deadpool. There are even some stories where Wade Wilson is alluded to actually not being Deadpool's real name. The only hard lore we have for Wilson is from either the DP movie or Wolverine Origins movie.
    And to be frank, neither of those versions of Wilson would stand a chance against Punisher.

    I still want to see a Ghost Rider vs Spawn, although I think GR would hold a massive advantage over Spawn with his Penance Stare.
    Interesting but I feel for all intense purposes Wade Wilson is valid but I get your point. You are also correct I picked him to counter Punisher as a mostly human hand to hand expert.

    I was hard pressed to think of another I could argue. Wade seems like a smart ass he took contracts so I’m guessing he might take on a client that could put him toe to toe with The Punisher.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    given your selection, I think you were mistaken in saying Team Deadpool would win - so Wade vs Punisher I am guessing this would be purely hand to hand fight which I think the Punisher would win quite easily. Deadpool and Wolverine would end in a draw. Hulk would beat Colossus.

    If I had to choose the third teammate for both sides I would actually like to see Thanos (no gauntlet/stones) vs Juggernaut.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I would presume Logan, otherwise he would've specified X-23
    I wanted to make sure because she also carries the title of wolverine.
    If he's talking about Logan then I would add X-23. If he's talking about Laura then I would add Gabby.
    There is blood on the path I walk.


    Put a stop to the Democrat cabal.

  20. #20
    Immortal Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    7,523
    Galactus vs all those you listed
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •