Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I know I dislike Blizzard quite a lot lately - but I actually really like this as a way to help people enjoy themselves dueing the Corona Virus issue. Thanks, Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    MMO-C, you won't be seeing me until April 20th.

Heritage armor for allied races, here I come!
    Yeah, I'm debating on if I want to mess with it. I still need Vulpera and Mechagnome along with Void Elf that I accidentally skipped during Korrak's. I just keep asking myself do I need more than my current 25 max level toons. Then I'm thinking heritage armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yes, this is the exact reason. It has absolutely nothing to do with the current pandemic going on and people being in their homes a lot more and looking for things to do. Nope, the only reason is because subs are low.
    How do you stay sane as moderator with the unreasonable hostility and negativity here XD

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was going to knock out my last 5.7k for The Honorbound but this works. I sense many 120s in my future...

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    How do you stay sane as moderator with the unreasonable hostility and negativity here XD
    lol -- I have plenty of patience and dealing with it out in the real world. Lots of people I know around me ask that daily and surprised at my patience.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    First off no one was complaining. I just had some sensitive snowflake take exception to me because I wasn't overly grateful for this xp boost. In honesty, this xp boost only supports those who have intentions of leveling alts, but what about those that don't? How does the leveling boost help you? So that you can level a new allied race to max level and only use that heritage armor on that specific alt? I could do the same thing too, but then I now have 2 of a certain class and if I want to utilize the heritage armor, I feel compelled to gear up another class that I already have geared.

Again I don't care either way. I just made a statement and someone too offense to it.
    Not everything has to be equally beneficial to everyone. Like if they boosted rep gains for me it means fuck all because now that rep essences are obtainable via echos rep grinds are meaningless to me. That being said if they did boost rep gains I'd probably just shrug my shoulders and just get on with things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    should have given everyone two weeks free game time in addition to this
    There's always somebody who can't appreciate shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah, I'm debating on if I want to mess with it. I still need Vulpera and Mechagnome along with Void Elf that I accidentally skipped during Korrak's. I just keep asking myself do I need more than my current 25 max level toons. Then I'm thinking heritage armor.
    Yes, yes you do.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

This is awesome! Time to level DKs to get rest of the heritage armors.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    This kinda makes me want to resub, but fuck all classes are just so terribly boring. Not to mention at max with the essence grind and shit, bleh.
    I just lvl classes to get heritage armor myself.

Is anyone even LEVELING a new toon at this point? Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan Penguin View Post
    Well, I was going to knock out my last 5.7k for The Honorbound but this works. I sense many 120s in my future...
    Honorbound is pretty easy to do. Have you finished all of the campaign? Other than that just do the assaults when they are up each time which I think is every 12-16 hours.

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    I just mass rerolled last month and I’ve been working on a DH which is 120/428. Now I’m pushing a mage which was at 21 pre-boost and will probably hit 90+ in a few days, and a shaman- 10 pre-boost.

People are happy when they got 2x leveling speed multiplier... i think that says alot about current state of retail leveling...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I think the only thing stopping me from unlocking heritage armor is the fact that you can only use it on characters of that specific race. I could level another class as a void elf, but then I'd be stuck with 2 of the same class and only one of them being able to use the heritage armor. They should change heritage armor so that any of your characters can use it regardless of their race.
    No, they shouldn't, because that makes literally zero sense. The whole point of heritage armor is that it is intrinsic to a specific race.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

At this point why not just give every new character the option to start at level 110 or 120?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    People are happy when they got 2x leveling speed multiplier... i think that says alot about current state of retail leveling...
    This is hilarious when Classic players are now bitching about no buff to Classic.

I only managed to get 2 allied races to 110 so far, the rest are stuck any where between 40-71. so yes i am leveling.. or i will be with this event.

Yes.

The 2 photos in my sig were taken just the other week. Some new players, but obviously alts. Especially allied races.

Yes, you are. And you're the minority now so that's cool.

I'm sorry the Essence Grind is absolutely fucking broing, and along with everything else BfA has had to offer - been met with overwhelmingly negative response. You can act like the negativity doesn't exist, I won't.

So be a sheep
    You mean the vocal minority? Most of the player base that is casual don't even care, know about essences or don't find it an issue. Just because you hear a lot of complaints doesn't mean it is the truth. Just like there are a lot of people who are fine with BFA as well.

It's fine that you don't like it, no one is forcing you to. That, however, means your opinion doesn't represent everyone else. Same as all the reddit/mmoc/wowhead/blizz forum replies aren't the same as most of the player base. It's just the ones who were vocal enough to say something.

Doesn't make someone a sheep or anything just because they disagree with you.

So be a sheep
    This is all off-topic so I won't say more than this: this has nothing about "being a sheep". We just played the game while you (presumably) were out doing... whatever you like to do when you're unsubbed. You're complaining about having to do a grind now that has been in the game for several, several months, already. You've let yourself fall behind, and now you have to catch up. The essence change was to help alts catch up, not new or returning players.

You had the option to do the grind when it was current. You did not do it because "it wasn't worth the effort to you", so why does it now suddenly become "worth the effort" that you have to "force yourself" to spend "eight days in Nazjatar"?