Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    lol, this means that their subs must have really dropped off lately
    Or, you know, maybe they realize everyone is stuck at home and doing something nice for people is good PR? Not everything has to be some negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Yes, yes you do.
    The sad part is I keep saying the same thing then I log on in and go no lol. Friend of mine asked if I was leveling any and said I'd have to see. Then I told him if they brought back Korrak's then I'm definitely doomed because I'd get sucked in quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    You're so adorable. Not only do a lot of people already have plenty of alts, but there has already been past events that made leveling quicker than this 100% buff will ever do. That being said, how does more alts help Blizzard? More alts means more people to logon and jack up those MAU's. Because once you hit 120, you still have various grinds ahead of you and you're likely committed to that alt for the next month or so. They could have added bonuses to rep and other aspects, but they chose leveling specifically.
    Proving his point. Some people don't have plenty of alts. Some people don't have heritage armor. Some, well.. most people aren't you. Whatever they could have done, would not have been applicable to everyone. It's impossible to please every single player regardless of what they chose to do. Nevertheless, they could have done anything but chose to do something small which will helps some folks. And just like some things in this game you enjoy and others don't, there will always be someone who win or loses. You just happened to lose out this turn. Welcome to the dichotomy of the human experience dude. You need to come to terms with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    People are happy when they got 2x leveling speed multiplier... i think that says alot about current state of retail leveling...
    Sorry you're too cool for this.
    Last edited by Nachturnal; 2020-03-20 at 07:10 PM.

People are happy when they got 2x leveling speed multiplier... i think that says alot about current state of retail leveling...
    I doubt any one cares about the lvling experience, they just want that sweet lvl 110 for their heritage armor, so the faster the better

10+ Year Old Account
    And Classic is literally bursting with people complaining in general trade etc about how slow the leveling is. Guess that says a lot about the 'current state' of that too...
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

5+ Year Old Account
    shit, time to resub and level some alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to delve into some alts

Does this stack with the the Enlisted world buff by any chance? If thats the case 125% experience gain sounds lovely lol

This thread is a nice reminder that Blizzard can do something nice and still get absolutely shit on for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Or, you know, maybe they realize everyone is stuck at home and doing something nice for people is good PR? Not everything has to be some negative.
    "In other news, Blizzard employees discovered an enzyme that cures cancer!"

MMO posters:

LOL subs must be really bad if blizz is curing cancer

Instead of curing diseases try 2 cure ur boring game

so u can cure cancer but u cant give us account wide everything

reeeeee shadowlands delayed cuz blizz is wasting time on cancer
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Now, give us a free month so I can level up my Alliance characters

Damn, was hoping this would be for classic as well. Really want to get my alt to 60 but have other stuff to do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Time to delve into some alts

Does this stack with the the Enlisted world buff by any chance? If thats the case 125% experience gain sounds lovely lol
    I'd imagine everything since it stacks with heirlooms so you can get 155% from that alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    This is all off-topic so I won't say more than this: this has nothing about "being a sheep". We just played the game while you (presumably) were out doing... whatever you like to do when you're unsubbed. You're complaining about having to do a grind now that has been in the game for several, several months, already. You've let yourself fall behind, and now you have to catch up. The essence change was to help alts catch up, not new or returning players.

You had the option to do the grind when it was current. You did not do it because "it wasn't worth the effort to you", so why does it now suddenly become "worth the effort" that you have to "force yourself" to spend "eight days in Nazjatar"?
    Okay sorry? It was boring then and it's still boring now. And that's okay, I'm still *not* going to sub and do it. Maybe if the zones weren't so terribly fucking time played metric designed it wouldn't be so bad, but god I just can't. It's just not there.

"In other news, Blizzard employees discovered an enzyme that cures cancer!"

MMO posters:

LOL subs must be really bad if blizz is curing cancer

Instead of curing diseases try 2 cure ur boring game

so u can cure cancer but u cant give us account wide everything

reeeeee shadowlands delayed cuz blizz is wasting time on cancer
    I'd say "good joke", but it is way too true to be a joke, unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Okay sorry? It was boring then and it's still boring now. And that's okay, I'm still *not* going to sub and do it. Maybe if the zones weren't so terribly fucking time played metric designed it wouldn't be so bad, but god I just can't. It's just not there.
    As opposed to zones that weren't "so terribly fucking time played metric designed", like, for example, vanilla zones where you'd be sent to a section of the zone to do a quest, far, far away from the quest giver, and then, after you turn in said quest, you're told to go BACK to that exact same area to do another quest? And you had to do that on foot, because it's before level 40? And your hearthstone was already rolling its 1-hour cooldown? Those zones are not designed with "time played metric" in mind?

And if you're not subbed, why in the nine hecks do you care about this experience buff or the essence catchup system for alts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I'd say "good joke", but it is way too true to be a joke, unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed to zones that weren't "so terribly fucking time played metric designed", like, for example, vanilla zones where you'd be sent to a section of the zone to do a quest, far, far away from the quest giver, and then, after you turn in said quest, you're told to go BACK to that exact same area to do another quest? And you had to do that on foot, because it's before level 40? And your hearthstone was already rolling its 1-hour cooldown? Those zones are not designed with "time played metric" in mind?

And if you're not subbed, why in the nine hecks do you care about this experience buff or the essence catchup system for alts?
    You're seriously going to compare a 40 minute quest to an 8 DAY GRIND. The zones, including the now 8 DAY grind, are so overloaded with aggro to increase all forms of time played. Don't even get me started on Pathfinder.

I can care about what I please, excuse me for talking about a game I've played since 2007.

Fool me once shame on me, fool me 30 times since I have been playing this game, shame on you Blizzard lol. I would consider it at 200% lol.

Does it apply to classic too?

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Does it apply to classic too?
    No.

And this type of buff wasn’t part of vanilla so it shouldn’t be part of classic.

And Classic is literally bursting with people complaining in general trade etc about how slow the leveling is. Guess that says a lot about the 'current state' of that too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    This is hilarious when Classic players are now bitching about no buff to Classic.

What does my statement has to do with Classic?
    I would be literally mad if they even think about adding that kind of stuff to my game and consider playing again on private servers.

Hell yes, now if only this was for Classic Id actually play. my Kung Flu Panda is already max level in BFA.