Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post

ive never seen you post everything but whining, WHY ON EARTH are you still on this forum? its clear that you dont care about the game anymore...
    I doubt that you're familiar with my posting history.

But I'll give you a tidbit: someone else's opinion not aligning with your own is not basis to dismiss it as "whining".

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yeah this is the first double exp event ever. in wow, pretty cool.

- - - Updated - - -

takes far less then 8 days if you know what to do, go kill some rares to get the rep/exp turn ins. Go kill a few ancient coral rares that gives you 200 exp in every follower.
    sounds like you just are bad at the game.

also i still love how you show "Hurdur retail dead" and your proof?
    /who on one faction, in 1 random zone no one ever goes to, at 1:48am in the morning.
    Sorry, 7 days.

And it’s more of a mockery of Queen of Hamsters. Pretty ridiculous isn’t it? It’s also 1:48PM, and the best 10-60 Horde zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    The same day when Animal Crossing and Doom are available?
    Are those 2 online or single player?

If they are single player then nothing will change between playing them now or later, But this XP buff is for a limited time only.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapilala View Post
    Does this stack with Raf? Would be an insane xp push
    I would assume so since it stacks with heirlooms and with RaF you get either the bonus or heirlooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    So one gets further depressed about the state of class design?
    Yes definately. I was looking forward to the leveling revamp since that time also includes changed / unpruning the classes. Still i think the 100% boost is kinda cool and i will use it to level a few chars quick but its incredibly boring and dull seeing how atrociously bad classes play especially in leveling.
    Even though ret is by far my favourite class/spec theme wise i cant see this shitty rotation anymore. It makes me sick pressing the same fucking 4 buttons everytime with little to no interaction whatsoever. Having Divine Purpose - the only good gameplay talent - at 100 doesnt make it better.

Only complaint i have about this is that it inspired me to create a new alt, then once i went on the character creation screen i noticed i still needed to level a Mechagnome for that heritage armor, i then quietly wept and closed the game.
    This is the exact moment where i would have loved ot have pretty much any AR instead of Trashgnomes, would have greatly pleased me to be able to level a new alt, gain a heritage armor and for that heritage armor to not be absolute shit.

But i guess we take the good with the bad. Though even beyond that, i am still not sure i am going to level many alts before SL anyways, when the pre-patch comes out levelling will still be significantly faster than now anyways, as well as aallowing me to level solely in my favorite zones.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I doubt that you're familiar with my posting history.

But I'll give you a tidbit: someone else's opinion not aligning with your own is not basis to dismiss it as "whining".
    ive seen about dozens of your posts and all could be summed as "all is shit" so... thats hardly anything else than whining....
    ah fuck it i have better things to do than argue with morons like you, ill just put you to ignore and be done with your constant whining

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly a Horde player, and I've got 26 alts at 120. Looks like it's time to lvl some Alliance toons now.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Even players who don't care about essences will be annoyed to hell by the game wailing on them for having empty slots.
    This is true. Dear Blizzard notifications, STFU. I don't want any essences, idgaf about them, quit annoying me.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    This is true. Dear Blizzard notifications, STFU. I don't want any essences, idgaf about them, quit annoying me.
    There's an addon you can get that hides those notifications if they bother you that much.

When will this go live in Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Dekkers View Post
    When will this go live in Classic
    It won't, atleast if they wanna keep classic authentic.

I think people are more in shock that Blizzard have done something for the players rather than what THEY think is right for the players.

With the 8.2 EXP reductions and this, I'd assume this is the fastest you could level to max in WoW's history at any level? Neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    ive seen about dozens of your posts and all could be summed as "all is shit" so... thats hardly anything else than whining....
    ah fuck it i have better things to do than argue with morons like you, ill just put you to ignore and be done with your constant whining
    As I suspected, you have me confused with someone else. Considering the fact that it had been a while the last time I had made a wow related post, that possibility is all the more likely

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah,,I know they can be annoying. Then again there are also ppl who cry that the game doesn't tell them anything..and tbh...not telling them you need the cloak to not insta fail in Nyalotha (LFR) is also a fail. So fail whatever they do
    Blizz could add an option in the menu (that they removed options from) to hide hints and reminders.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Enjoy the story fresh players... or not

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    Man i cant imagine begging people to play this game so hard. The pressure really must be on since Classic is still killing BFA numbers. They better put up nets for all the potential roof jumpers over there in Irvine
    Imagine harboring such levels of addiction and hate toward a game and the company that make said game that you feel trapped, unable to move on, needing to always rage against the game and company, even when they do good things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Sorry, 7 days.

And it’s more of a mockery of Queen of Hamsters. Pretty ridiculous isn’t it? It’s also 1:48PM, and the best 10-60 Horde zone.
    "the best" its the smallest.
    also far less then 7 days
    doing JUST your dailies it takes 8 days

you need 2400 exp for rank 2.
    each day you get 300 from doing dailies.

you can get an extra 450 a week from getting your naga deployment orders from the glimmering chest. You can also get it if your lucky and it is up on the MRRL store. that means you could get 2 in a week if your lucky.

You can get ancient reefwalker bark once a week, that gives 100 rep per bodyguard, meaning 300, meaning you cut out a whole day with this one item.

wise hermit crab 75, but only on mrrl shop, so gotta get lucky, but its pretty common.

Reefwalker bark (60) eel fillet (50) fathom ray wing (50) and giant crab leg (50) these are all daily. oh no wait, they are infinitely farmable, they are very rare after your first drop, but they do keep dropping.

so if you do your dailies that is 8 days.
    get your naga deployment it is 6 and a half.
    get your ancient bark thats 5 and a half.

then add on stuff like MRRL shop crab and more orders, you can reduce it to 4 days ish.
    then add a few random rep drops.

also as pointed out earlier. yes 8 days of logging on once a day, is less then X days played time. but saying 7 days of playing all day every day is faster then 8 days just logging in 1 hour a day is disengenous.
    Yes it is faster in real time. but in time invested it is MANY times longer.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-03-21 at 10:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    It won't, atleast if they wanna keep classic authentic.
    Haven't they already made enough changes to where that doesn't matter anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    There's an addon you can get that hides those notifications if they bother you that much.
    I got it, thanks for mentioning it
    My Collection