Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormvind View Post
    Guardian druid has basically been reduced to swipe spam for your attack abilities, you can't afford to use maul because it costs rage that you need for ironfur.
    I mean it was either swipe/thrash spam or lacerate spam.
    its not like guardian druids ever had a rotation of more than 4 buttons + defensives

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Blizzard just replaced timegated essences with another mini-timegate, advertised as "account-wide"...if this doesnt tell you everything you need to know about Blizzard...i dont know.

Never gonna happen
    Yeah you are right, It's shown us that Blizzard are starting to cave to the idiots of the community that think their Alts should be on the same power level as their mains 24/7

I think some people in this thread should probably quit the game and stop projecting the fault of their misery onto Blizzard's devs.

I don't think account wide gear is the answer but there are far too many mechanisms in the game that need upgrading and managing for me to pick up my alts. I really want to play my Holy Pala and Balance Druid but I have 0 interest in doing all the quests, the assaults, the dailies, the azerite farm, the azerite gear, then the essences. It is far far too much to do and it's a shame because so many of us want to play other classes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Yeah you are right, It's shown us that Blizzard are starting to cave to the idiots of the community that think their Alts should be on the same power level as their mains 24/7
    You simply cant defend Blizzard when they heavily timegate major customization options behind stupid things.
    Crap like: "Do 3 quests everyday for 20 days" for Lucid Dreams

You are not even allowed to defend Blizzard on this. I forbid you! Stop! Now!

How can you defend a grind for an essence that takes 20 days and without the ability to make it faster...
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-03-21 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Essences are not gear, actually. They're talents. We have gear as character-specific progression, we don't need anything more. Everything other than gear can and should be account wide progression(with no advantage to having more characters than 1, just the ability to play whichever character you feel like).
    As much as you don't want to admit it essences are like gear and even the devs say this was the point. Essences essentially provide the same amount of dps that a piece of gear/trinket would and all classes have access to them. Talents typically change a rotation or playstyle of a class and is standard throughput. Essences don't fit this at all.

You simply cant defend Blizzard when they heavily timegate major customization options behind stupid things.

Maybe if you do it the slow way. You can grind out certain objects to speed it up.

No we really dont need account wide gear, if you want gear on alts you should be forced to actually play them and earn the gear.

How can you defend a grind for an essence that takes 20 days and without the ability to make it faster...
    then don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    If you need help learning how to read English well enough to actually understand the patch notes regarding essences, rosetta stone is free for students right now. You just need your parent to log on and claim it for you.

If I were still a kid, i'd take advantage of it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    then don't get it.
    Because of a stupid game design...yeah.

This is not whining about having to do work.
    Whis is whining for Blizzard not even allowing me to do work and jerking of the idea of making you play the game everyday for 20 days guaranteed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Maybe if you do it the slow way. You can grind out certain objects to speed it up.
    How much of a speed up are we talking?
    Because rank 4 takes about 3 months KEKW

I cant even imagine someone with rank4 lucid dreams. This person must really love nazjatar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Yo dawg, we heard you like accounts so we put an account into your account....
    This person gets it!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    What I don't get about people wanting to skip grinds on alts; don't you people make alts so you have something else to do? That's what I do and since this isn't Team Fortress or Overwatch where you can just switch your character on the fly, well, you get my drift. I don't need another infraction.
    I make alts to either raid from a different perspective or to have other options in case my primary class gets nerfed. Gear isn't needed for this I can gear up a character in a week via M+ the essences on the other hand took a solid month.

I cant even imagine someone with rank4 lucid dreams. This person must really love nazjatar
    Rank 4 is sped up and can get it in a month since you can do it on multiple characters.

Here's the breakdown that I wrote awhile back. Getting Rank 2 in a week is possible so Rank 3 would take roughly ~2-3 weeks at max. Similar to a lot of the essences if not shorter.

• Dailies - 2100 XP (300 XP x 7 Days)
    • Ancient Reefwalker Bark - 300 XP (100 XP per follower) Weekly
    • Naga Deployment Orders - 450 XP (150 XP per follower) Weekly Chests / Mrrl
    • Giant Crab Leg - 50 XP per turnin
    • Fathom Ray Wing - 50 XP per turnin
    • Eel Filet - 50 XP per turn in
    • Reefwalker Bark - 60 XP (20 XP per follower)
    • Unusually Wise Hermit Crab - 75 XP Mrrl

Because of a stupid game design...yeah.

This is not whining about having to do work.
    Whis is whining for Blizzard not even allowing me to do work and jerking of the idea of making you play the game everyday for 20 days guaranteed.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I haven't earned any new essences this patch save uldum/vale, and I have lucid r3 on several toons. Najatar dailies take what, 10 minutes? Unless you're a fire mage on mythic n'zoth you're pretty much fine with r1 lucid anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Essences are not gear, actually. They're talents. We have gear as character-specific progression, we don't need anything more. Everything other than gear can and should be account wide progression(with no advantage to having more characters than 1, just the ability to play whichever character you feel like)
    Ignoring the fact talents aren't account wide, essences are part of the Heart of Azeroth, which is gear. Talents are something inherent to your character. Unequip the Heart of Azeroth and tell me how many of those essences you can use. Being able to upgrade a piece of gear doesn't make it stop being gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    Ignoring the fact talents aren't account wide, essences are part of the Heart of Azeroth, which is gear. Talents are something inherent to your character. Unequip the Heart of Azeroth and tell me how many of those essences you can use. Being able to upgrade a piece of gear doesn't make it stop being gear.
    yeah I dunno how this guy doesn't think essences are gear.
    They are quite literally trinket effects, albeit more powerful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormvind View Post
    Guardian druid has basically been reduced to swipe spam for your attack abilities, you can't afford to use maul because it costs rage that you need for ironfur.
    You forgot to mention all the other abilities a guardian druid has an actively uses.

The guy I quoted claimed all abilities were removed. Never happened.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Blizzard never gutted a class of all of their abilities. Never happened.

Legendaries and Azerite gear hasn't given new abilities to any classes.

No essence power is rented from a previously removed class ability.

Yikes. 3 out of 3. Think carefully about that.
    You've been playing a different game than what I've seen then. Either that or you're being unreasonably literal.

https://youtu.be/jv9sDn_2XkI

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    There are people who like to play end game content with alts and perform close to their main.
    Than those people play wrong game and WoW as MMORPG game simply isnt game for them. Advice would be go play something els like LoL or PoE.