Any tips on making gold right now?

I want to save up for the dinosaur but my professions (enchanting and herbs) are bad right now. Does anybody have any tips of making gold right now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    you can use wowhead ravensea. they got several guides for making gold. not sure if everything is doable, but it seems legit.

Herbalism isn't that bad if you don't mind farming, can still make quite a lot of gold per hour if you farm Zin'anthid in Nazjatar.

If you don't like farming your best bet is probably Alchemy but that requires a lot of gold to get to max level and then you need to get all the rank 3 recipes.

If you don't want to do either of those things your best bet is probably flipping items on the AH, buy low and sell high. This requires a fair amount of gold to start with though, so if you're broke right now it isn't really an option.

Personally if I was starting at 0 gold right now I'd farm herbs for a few hours to get to around 100k, then level Alchemy up with that gold so I can start profiting from that. Continue to farm Zin for gold while you wait for pots to sell, and you can probably make around 500k a month fairly easily with maybe an hour of farming a day. And once I hit around 250k I'd start looking to flip gear or mats on the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Herbalism isn't that bad if you don't mind farming, can still make quite a lot of gold per hour if you farm Zin'anthid in Nazjatar.

If you don't like farming your best bet is probably Alchemy but that requires a lot of gold to get to max level and then you need to get all the rank 3 recipes.

If you don't want to do either of those things your best bet is probably flipping items on the AH, buy low and sell high. This requires a fair amount of gold to start with though, so if you're broke right now it isn't really an option.

Personally if I was starting at 0 gold right now I'd farm herbs for a few hours to get to around 100k, then level Alchemy up with that gold so I can start profiting from that. Continue to farm Zin for gold while you wait for pots to sell, and you can probably make around 500k a month fairly easily with maybe an hour of farming a day. And once I hit around 250k I'd start looking to flip gear or mats on the AH.
    thank you, this is very helpful. I will try farming Zin'anthid in Nazjatar and see how it goes from there.

And what you'll find is a combination of bots and multiboxers (10 druids all on different realms) taking all the herbs. Those have always existed, but with nobody else going to Nazjatar, the shard is now filled with them.

As soon as 8.3 hit, herbing Zin'anthid went from a money maker to a chore. They should have added relevant herbs to Uldum and Vale.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    And what you'll find is a combination of bots and multiboxers (10 druids all on different realms) taking all the herbs. Those have always existed, but with nobody else going to Nazjatar, the shard is now filled with them.

As soon as 8.3 hit, herbing Zin'anthid went from a money maker to a chore. They should have added relevant herbs to Uldum and Vale.
    Yes, I remember raging about them back in Wrath. Well it seems a good option for now.

Head over to wow economy reddit and enjoy OP, level some alts and get profession and recipes up, thats key. Grinding herb is terrible, so is enchanting really...just my opinion.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Head over to wow economy reddit and enjoy OP, level some alts and get profession and recipes up, thats key. Grinding herb is terrible, so is enchanting really...just my opinion.
    thanks, il head over and have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensea View Post
    thanks, il head over and have a look.
    no problem, people on these forums are mostly clueless and dont care about AH play, so you wont find much here. I seem to be the only one thats regularly even posting about this stuff on here :P But even just a basic question reddit will cover very well, or just read some of the other threads.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Probably goes without saying but watch for the emissary gold rewards, if you have several 120s, that can add up, made about 12k last night just for doing that, and then keep an eye on paragon rep as well. I've been saving for the dino as well. I was making a lot on selling pets but for whatever reason with the AH overhaul, that has fallen off for me. If you have a tailor or two, the WoD hexweave bags still sell well. If you don't mind dungeon runs, Skyreach nets you about 4k for 10 runs, and you also have all the old raids that can add up as well.

I gave up on the Brutosaur. I don't have the financial know how or discipline to make money on WoW, I get bored at the idea of farming or working the AH just for one mount when I can be leveling other characters. I'm satisfied with the Yak. Hopefully if Blizzard is smart in the future, they'll at least use the Brutosaur model in the future to try to lock down players for x amount of months. No mount they've offered until now got me to subscribe for six months, but I'd do it for that Brutosaur mount model.

Sell some gnomes you enslaved in gnomeregan for thousands of gold in OG.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensea View Post
    I want to save up for the dinosaur but my professions (enchanting and herbs) are bad right now. Does anybody have any tips of making gold right now?
    I made 100k since yesterday with enchanting by buying a lot of benthic gear (every unshackled emissary rewards 35 manapearls, enough to buy 7 benthic pieces) and sending them to my enchanter with tools of the trade to disenchant them. If you have a lot of alts or are sitting on a lot of manapearls, it's quick cash to grab.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2020-03-31 at 12:20 AM.