Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    But he never had nothing for her, like at all, i think he speak more with his other friends than her, if things were done better, with transition i would agree, but it went 8 to 80 in a instant, meh
    She was the big boobed clutz, the price he got for saving her in hueco mundo who also happens to resemble his dead mother. Tbh I always found that parallel rather creepy. As Nymroth said, her character type are a dime a dozen, though the same is true for the tsundere type which Rukia falls under (at least in the first arc, in soul society she got humbled quite a bit making her more likable). In classcical (battle) shonen tradition, I'd go as far as saying that the romanic interests are generally tacked on fluff anyway and most of the time the MC's involvment with their future spouses is purely based on one of the females liking the MC, not actual interest from the MC towards them. This is a general theme in DB, OP, Naruto, etc, the usual WSJ fare.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    She was the big boobed clutz, the price he got for saving her in hueco mundo who also happens to resemble his dead mother. Tbh I always found that parallel rather creepy. As Nymroth said, her character type are a dime a dozen, though the same is true for the tsundere type which Rukia falls under (at least in the first arc, in soul society she got humbled quite a bit making her more likable). In classcical (battle) shonen tradition, I'd go as far as saying that the romanic interests are generally tacked on fluff anyway and most of the time the MC's involvment with their future spouses is purely based on one of the females liking the MC, not actual interest from the MC towards them. This is a general theme in DB, OP, Naruto, etc, the usual WSJ fare.
    i know its pretty common, but there was something between him and Rukia anyway, it was not like one-side thing those other shonen had, thats why it feels so bad on bleach but not in naruto by example when he end up with hinata

i know its pretty common, but there was something between him and Rukia anyway, it was not like one-side thing those other shonen had, thats why it feels so bad on bleach but not in naruto by example when he end up with hinata
    Like I said before, what he had with rukia seemed either like a toxic "romantic" relationship, which most people always laugh about "hey, you two argue like you're married!" or a sibling relationship.

Also, ichigo dropped everything and went after her in hueco mundo because she mattered so much to him (inb4 "he would have done that for any of his friends"). I'd say that's pretty indicative. If you're expecting a lot of direct romance in a fight show with a character like ichigo, you're going to be disappointed. The relationship buildup was fine and felt meaningful to me throughout what of the anime and manga I did watch. I gave up after aizen got trapped (not killed... because of course we can't actually fucking just finish off the main villain... no...). It felt just as real as anything he had with rukia to that point. It was only years after when I saw randomly someone post "zomg last chapter of bleach manga is coming!" that I bothered to go look for it, and was pleasantly surprised. I couldn't care less what other development happened at that point, I just cared that the love pairing I had always wanted happened and all the skinny-emo-"strong willed" loving fanboys got fucked

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Like I said before, what he had with rukia seemed either like a toxic "romantic" relationship, which most people always laugh about "hey, you two argue like you're married!" or a sibling relationship.

Also, ichigo dropped everything and went after her in hueco mundo because she mattered so much to him (inb4 "he would have done that for any of his friends"). I'd say that's pretty indicative. If you're expecting a lot of direct romance in a fight show with a character like ichigo, you're going to be disappointed. The relationship buildup was fine and felt meaningful to me throughout what of the anime and manga I did watch. I gave up after aizen got trapped (not killed... because of course we can't actually fucking just finish off the main villain... no...). It felt just as real as anything he had with rukia to that point. It was only years after when I saw randomly someone post "zomg last chapter of bleach manga is coming!" that I bothered to go look for it, and was pleasantly surprised. I couldn't care less what other development happened at that point, I just cared that the love pairing I had always wanted happened and all the skinny-emo-"strong willed" loving fanboys got fucked
    i don't expect much, but he clearly had more feelings for her than the other, and its not just sibling thing.

to dismiss that the autor should have handled the other side better, and he didn't, thats why it felt bad

And you seems rly childish with "i don't care as long you guys got fucked hahaha" , while you praise get the biggy tiddy generic waifu, rly

i don't expect much, but he clearly had more feelings for her than the other, and its not just sibling thing.
    Disagree.
    to dismiss that the autor should have handled the other side better, and he didn't, thats why it felt bad
    Again, disagree. It felt fine to me. It felt like he had more natural chemistry with ori than rukia and that's not just my personal preference for "big tiddy generic waifus" speaking.

And you seems rly childish with "i don't care as long you guys got fucked hahaha" , while you praise get the biggy tiddy generic waifu, rly
    Ah yes. You're right. So childish to spend tons of hours arguing with people on forums (when they're arguing with me just as much as I am with them) only to be vindicated and have the canonical side of things reflect my personal feelings on what is the better romance, effectively being able to say "I told you so" with a definitive, objective answer to "who does ichigo love romantically?"

Also, clearly I don't care about the love interest of one of my favorite shows, and I'm only in it to see other people get upset when they don't get their way

Yeah. Sorrynotsorry. I'll revel in my victory.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the anime fixes the rushed parts of the manga (though I'm not entirely expecting it'll happen). Really wanna see Kenpachi vs uhh what's his name? The kid who ended up being a brain in a jar, I forget his name, aswell as Shunsui's Bankai
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I'm so ready for this. Bleach is what got me into anime.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Disagree.
    Again, disagree. It felt fine to me. It felt like he had more natural chemistry with ori than rukia and that's not just my personal preference for "big tiddy generic waifus" speaking.

Ah yes. You're right. So childish to spend tons of hours arguing with people on forums (when they're arguing with me just as much as I am with them) only to be vindicated and have the canonical side of things reflect my personal feelings on what is the better romance, effectively being able to say "I told you so" with a definitive, objective answer to "who does ichigo love romantically?"

Also, clearly I don't care about the love interest of one of my favorite shows, and I'm only in it to see other people get upset when they don't get their way

Yeah. Sorrynotsorry. I'll revel in my victory.
    you already show yourself as a heavy biased so there is no use to discuss with you this matter, a shit casal is a shit casal not matter how you like it
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2020-03-23 at 07:38 PM.

you already show yourself as a heavy blind biased fanboy so there is no use to discuss with you this matter, a shit casal is a shit casal not matter how you like it
    K.

/need10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I hope the anime fixes the rushed parts of the manga (though I'm not entirely expecting it'll happen). Really wanna see Kenpachi vs uhh what's his name? The kid who ended up being a brain in a jar, I forget his name, aswell as Shunsui's Bankai
    Gremmy. That was a fun fight. Kinda wish Kenny had taken his L that he got after that and retired. He get less interesting a has less impact the longer the arc goes on.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

To all the people saying Kubo was forced to rush the ending of the manga, you're half right.

Kubo rushed the ending of the manga because he was dying. Literally, he was having health complications and he didn't think he would survive, and he didn't want to leave Bleach unfinished or work himself into an early grave so he stopped.

Given that, I think it's fairly likely that we see a change to the ending.

it was obvious that Renji and Rukia were going to end up together. Ichigo and rukia's bond was more of brother and sister.

the arrancar arc hints towards how much orihime means to ichigo.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    Kubo rushed the ending of the manga because he was dying. Literally, he was having health complications and he didn't think he would survive, and he didn't want to leave Bleach unfinished or work himself into an early grave so he stopped.
    Simulairy the author of Alita Battle Angel thought he was dying and so had to rush out an ending to the original Alita series. When he got better he retconned the ending to continue the story in the sequel series.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else tried the new iOS game? Immortal Souls. Seems pretty good, sunk a couple of hours into it this morning. Gatcha, but seems fairly generous (low rank heroes can be upgraded etc). 6 man squads for battle, turn based combat with combo system and QTE. Can't really complain... So far.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30