Fury Warrior UI Help

Can someone please explain what the two arcs are that appear on both sides of the character in this video?

I just hit level 24, and I still have no idea what they mean. I get no buff or message in the chat logs when it happens.

youtu.be/ qf-1ypZg0cM?t=8

Remove the spaces between the slash and the q.

It's literally in the video description: weak auras.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    It's literally in the video description: weak auras.
    No. It's literally not. I have the EXACT SAME arcs show up, and I don't even have weak auras. I'm using the default UI.

It's the in-game notification saying you can use rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by Glazey View Post
    It's the in-game notification saying you can use rampage.
    That might make sense except that it doesn't always happen when I can use Rampage. When the arcs pop up, they only stay a few seconds, then disappear. Even after they are gone, I can still use Rampage.

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaWoW View Post
    No. It's literally not. I have the EXACT SAME arcs show up, and I don't even have weak auras. I'm using the default UI.
    In the standard UI these arcs tell you something about a classmechanic that you can use. (Doesnt mean they stay if you dont use it) I dont know which one it is, but something procct or is usable now. It can appear over your character, too. Usually a button should glow at the same time.
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2020-03-21 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaWoW View Post
    That might make sense except that it doesn't always happen when I can use Rampage. When the arcs pop up, they only stay a few seconds, then disappear. Even after they are gone, I can still use Rampage.
    It's the in-game notification.

Quote Originally Posted by Glazey View Post
    It's the in-game notification.
    I think I figured it out. It seems to only pop up when I hit 100+ rage. If I get just to 85 rage, I can use Rampage, but the arcs don't appear. If I hit 100, Rampage flashes, and the arcs appear. It must be telling me to "use Rampage now!"

Looks like you're right. I stood there just auto-attacking and it popped as soon as I passed 85 rage. Stupid laggy servers tonight making things look weird sometimes. At least I learned something.
    Last edited by NikitaWoW; 2020-03-21 at 05:31 AM.