Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Google is your friend
    It's just a random npc in Desolace?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Karrok's Revenge - An event limited to Alterac valley.

Winds of Wisdom - 100% additional xp everywhere in the game.

Winner - Winds of Wisdom IMO

Has anyone tested if two boa trinkets of 50% exp stacked with 100% wisdom in bg?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Which do you reckon is faster on alts? And which do you prefer to have?

This current buff is much better and here's why:

It applies to EVERYTHING we do. Korrak's was nice but running AV over and over and over and over and over and over and overandoverandoverandover got old ****ing fast.

So yeah I'll take something that buffs XP across literally every activity in the game, over having to run the same BG to the point of insanity.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

The 100% boost gives you freedom on the activities you want to do. But for people who weren't leveling already it doesn't present anything new.

Korrak's Revenge meanwhile kind of felt like a new activity that you were participating in with lots of people. A proper good social and large-scale player event.

My favorite leveling event though was the Legion Pre-Expansion Invasion where you went around and fought bosses. Open world AND lots of people.

I still think the Legion Pre-expansion Invasions were the most fun. I did find myself leveling every class during Korrak's and Pre-Legion Invasions, though.

Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    It's just a random npc in Desolace?
    http://prntscr.com/rkec5f

Those are hardly comparable. Winds gives a flat buff to all activities you do, questing, dungeons, PVP, pet battles, herb gathering or whatever.
    KR was a single activity which effectiveness depended on your queue time, faction, and success. It also did not scale linear, and the higher you were the more you would profit from KR compared to "normal" activities (and KR was worse than questing/dungeoning under lvl 60)

When I take my personal experience from KR I would say it was significantly faster from 110 onward than winds, before that I would say winds is faster. Getting over a level per Gorgrond bonus objective, or making 4 levels in a single Legion invasion also feels insanely fast.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Has anyone tested if two boa trinkets of 50% exp stacked with 100% wisdom in bg?
    Can't see why it wouldn't, however even with that, other leveling methods will probably be better than doing BGs with those.

Does winds stack with rested XP bonus?
    Yes. It does stack.

You linked Korrak's revenge, not Korrah.

You linked Korrak's revenge, not Korrah.
    I deliberately typed "Korrah's Revenge" in the search field as you are supposed to be able to tell from the screenshot. Information about Korrak' s Revenge came up as the top result.

Seems like a simple google search did work. Don't shame yourself any further

10+ Year Old Account
    Does winds stack with rested XP bonus?
    Stacks with rested and heirlooms and vials.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Stacks with rested and heirlooms and vials.
    I would presume it would be additive, not multiplicative with heiirlooms and rested xp, althoug i coudl be wrong. Vials?

need to compare strength

I deliberately typed "Korrah's Revenge" in the search field as you are supposed to be able to tell from the screenshot. Information about Korrak' s Revenge came up as the top result.

Seems like a simple google search did work. Don't shame yourself any further
    Bruh, the fact that it still haven't dawned on you that me and the other guy were joking around is impressive.

Bruh, the fact that it still haven't dawned on you that me and the other guy were joking around is impressive.
    Oh no, I am aware from the beginning. But playing dumb isn't as impressive or funny as you might think it is :P

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wintrading vs. treasure hunting, idk, one sure is more fun than the other, nothing beats questing and dungeoning for me tho.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Leveling from 1 - 60 was the real obstacle during korrak's, 60 - 120 was completely free.

"winds of wisdom" makes 1 - 60 a lot better but you can't cruise past 60 like with korrak.

Going from 1 - 120 is probably faster than korraks now but a lot less fun.
    currently cruising past 60 with winds tbh

In truth, Korrak was faster if you were on the winning faction. On my realm, the Horde overpowers the Alliance and every time you did it, you kept losing and not getting any exp at all, so I'm saying Winds of Wisdom since you're not dependent on winning. Though, perhaps for 110-120 it's not that fast (it's still pretty fast), you're just bogged down by lack of gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    Who's Korrah?
    Shes the current Avatar.

Isn't Winds of Wisdom only active from lvl 100? This is how I understood it when it was 1st announced a few days ago.