Poll: How many days a week do you go outside?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    About to go out in this precise moment.

I've been out once per day to go to the shops, just getting small things, I've got an online shop coming at the end of the week that I booked weeks ago, and will likely be the last one I can get for a while. I live in a rural area, I don't get near anyone other than the shopkeepers, really easy to avoid people. I also sit at my back door sometimes, I have a garden, so I am not near anyone. I am torn about going for a walk. It takes literally 3-5 minutes and I am in open country. It isn't busy and if there are others, distancing is really easy. However I haven't risked it yet, and probably won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    2x a week. Once to shop and once to stretch my legs. Even a couch potato like me needs some fresh air.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't set foot outside for almost 3 weeks now. Groceries are delivered via courier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

At the moment: zero. I live in Southern Switzerland, at the border with Italy. Here the situation is getting really bad. I'm glad I can work from home and go outside only if stricly necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Working from home. I make expeditions to the grocery story, the small one a block a way, or the large chain a few miles away when I need to. Mostly stay inside though.
    Putin khuliyo

same as always.. every other day or so. the hoarders have done exactly the opposite of what it was they where told to so now it's usually just me and a few oddballs out and about. it is GLORIOUS!
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

I suppose I have it better than most. I live in a small town surrounded by wilderness and mountains. I easily go out and do things that don't involve being around other people. I hike as a hobby so it works. I guess it would be just as terrible if you didn't like nature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every day to check the mail. If you mean to leave my property, only once a week right now to get groceries.

My job is considered essential (although we are experimenting with some work from home) so I am going out 4 days for work, but everyone in the office is well separated. I also take the dog for a walk on the weekend (large backyard for during the week), but just keep distance from people

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG, NEED to GO out.

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    Every day to check the mail. If you mean to leave my property, only once a week right now to get groceries.
    If you have a house with a mailbox on the curb chances are when you visit the mailbox you are standing on that strip of land that the county technically owns.

I check the mail everyday.

I just keep my normal life routine. Only shitty stuff is that the gym is closed.
    I just make sure to keep my distance toward other people and that should be all that needs to be done.
    I got like 80 years of life in total when lucky, i am not going to waist a large part of it at home. (life is based on luck anyways, you can get cancer or any other thing out there corona is just a new thing added on the list of bad things that can happen to you)
    Last edited by tromage2; 2020-04-10 at 02:57 PM.

I go for a walk daily.

All of them for work or what not, chill time on weekends though.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Once for groceries.

It's starting to take a toll on me
    I've lived like that long before the lockdowns, and it was just fine, video games can keep you busy for years.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scourge of Azuremyst View Post
    I've lived like that long before the lockdowns, and it was just fine, video games can keep you busy for years.
    Videogames bore me within 3 hours. I need the gym back.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not a key worker.

I can order food in so don't need to go out for it.

And I respect the NHS workers in what they are going through that putting more pressure on them is cruel.

Anyone who wanders out without valid reason and not giving a shit about doctors and nurses and that your be taking up a hospital bed someone else needing it more, you should be tasered and thrown in a padded cell.
    #boycottchina

The idea that someone can get locked in his/her room and play video games for years...is an idea that makes me nauseous...
    It certainly doesn't conjure up an image that is in any way healthy.

2-3 days since exactly 4 weeks and only for groceries
    starting to lose my mind
    university from home, working from home after ~9 hours at the computer each day I dont' even want to play games or watch movies/series
    if I wouldn't live alone might not be a problem but being alone I can feel my sanity slipping away bit by bit each second