Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    8.3 is not so great but it is not the worst final patch either.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I do, that makes more sense. I didn't know having the cloak was a requirement to wear corrupted items. I thought by nature of it being LFR, I could just go in there, do my thing, and be done with it. lol
    It's not necessarily a requirement, but here's how the cloak works:

It has 15 levels, each with it's unique corruption reduction effect or a different effect,
    at cloak level 12 you will get a primary stat boost similar to that of legion's concordance
    at cloak rank 15 you've maxed out your cloak.

Beyond level 15, doing these TWO events weekly ( and not twice the same event ) will allow you to upgrade your corruption reduction effect on your cloak by another 3 points;

Either kill N'zoth or do a full vision clear ( on normal aKa no hardmode, or with hardmodes aKa flame leviathan 2.0 )

The cloak surely helps , especially with the added bonus corruption brings, without the cloak you can wear perhaps, 1-3 pieces depending on tier effects, with the cloak ( and upgrades ) it varies from 1-6 ( the higher the cloak, the more pieces you can wear ) and thus the bigger advantage it brings in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Boiled-Lobster View Post
    It's not necessarily a requirement, but here's how the cloak works:

It has 15 levels, each with it's unique corruption reduction effect or a different effect,
    at cloak level 12 you will get a primary stat boost similar to that of legion's concordance
    at cloak rank 15 you've maxed out your cloak.

Beyond level 15, doing these TWO events weekly ( and not twice the same event ) will allow you to upgrade your corruption reduction effect on your cloak by another 3 points;

Either kill N'zoth or do a full vision clear ( on normal aKa no hardmode, or with hardmodes aKa flame leviathan 2.0 )

The cloak surely helps , especially with the added bonus corruption brings, without the cloak you can wear perhaps, 1-3 pieces depending on tier effects, with the cloak ( and upgrades ) it varies from 1-6 ( the higher the cloak, the more pieces you can wear ) and thus the bigger advantage it brings in pvp.
    I see. I guess I'll have to get it eventually to even be able to queue for the last wing to kill N'zoth. Thanks for the breakdown on the cloak!