Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Nya'lotha should've been a zone aswell, what we got instead are reusing 2 old zones
    *Blizzard adds new zones*

Players: "The older zones are just sitting there gathering dust. Make use of them, Blizzard!"

*Blizzard reuses the older zones in newer content*

Players: "Why are you reusing the older zones? Make new content, Blizzard!"

Make up your damn minds!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    *Blizzard adds new zones*

Players: "The older zones are just sitting there gathering dust. Make use of them, Blizzard!"

*Blizzard reuses the older zones in newer content*

Players: "Why are you reusing the older zones? Make new content, Blizzard!"

Make up your damn minds!
    Maybe people made up their minds and simply want different things.

Like, the playerbase is not a singular entity, some people want new stuff, some people are fine with old stuff being re used if it makes sense.
    Both opinions are valid to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    In my opinion, the last great patch was Throne of Thunder. Just look at the insane amount of stuff it added. It's also the last expansion that added a lot of stuff, although you can tell it was do or die with Legion in some aspects of it so I'll give it bonus points, but it's also the birthplace of World of Systems. I don't know if the new systems are just too cumbersome for designing the game on a technical level, or just miscalculations, but BfA has been like a WoD that only started average.

Also I'll add, and impopular opinion but.. I actually think WoD was a nice x.0 launch, other than tech difficulties and the obvious cuts to it. It just had only raids released after that, other than Tanaan, so it really fell flat. But again imo, the first month or two was a lot of fun.
    i agree. And MoP was the last good expansion as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Dragon Soul was a better raid than Nya'lotha.

People have an irrational hateboner for Cataclysm, I swear. The expansion really wasn't that bad compared to WoD and BfA.
    Yeah I don't get it. I didn't mind Cataclysm at all.
    Putin khuliyo

Absolutely not, Tanaan Jungle was considerably worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    DS a whole expansion comes down to fighting..... feet.
    And his chin
    Putin khuliyo

Nope. 4.3 still holds that title, 6.2 wouldn't be far off but HFC was a pretty good raid so it makes up for it although i'd still place 6.2 below 8.3.

- - - Updated - - -

People have an irrational hateboner for Cataclysm, I swear. The expansion really wasn't that bad compared to WoD and BfA.
    Has nothing to do with Cataclysm being Cataclysm, take away DS and Cata was great, DS is what makes Cata look shit. The entire patch, minus transmog, was complete dogshit with no redeeming factors, I'm sorry that you believe DS was good in any way, your taste must be horrible to think a 8 boss raid with only 1 decent fight that wasn't a pushover lasting a year was a good thing.

Why are ya'll wasting your time with OP when they are just going to continue to create troll threads until they get enough attention?

This is basically a weekly thing with them.

10+ Year Old Account

DS was fucking terrible. The Dungeons were even worse. and the trailer had to be removed from YT because it was so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Maybe people made up their minds and simply want different things.

Like, the playerbase is not a singular entity, some people want new stuff, some people are fine with old stuff being re used if it makes sense.
    Both opinions are valid to have.
    Everyone is aware that people can differing opinions... this is not news. You dont need to repeat it, even if it's only to reassure yourself.

No one said the majority cant disagree with the vocal minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Is this the worst final patch of all time? 3.3, 5.4 and 7.3 were so much better it's not even funny.

Even Dragon Soul wasn't this bad, nor was Hellfire. At least their raids were amazing.
    Dragon Soul was even more bad than this, yes.

im playing 100x more than i have siege of orgrimmar and cataclysm, and wod, i think i actually quit halfway through the wod and siege drought, i actualy played more during legion. its all relative follks, legion was better but this is way better than siege, and even dragon soul

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Agree with you there. Another thing I hated about cataclysm ya how deathwing was handled. See him a few times and that’s it.
    I might remember wrong but think that was because of all the negative feedback they got in Wotlk about the Lich King showing up all too often, saying something edgy and then just leave, even though that kinda made sense since he was training us to be his champions.
    Last edited by Exeris; 2020-03-22 at 02:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Even if BFA is dogshit Dragon Soul patch will probably never be dethroned in the worst one competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    WoD is the last expansion that i truly had fun in. Sure there were few raids but the ones that did exist were great. PvP was also fun too. RIP Ashran of old.
    i agree. It was the last time PvP was good. Ashran premades were also a ton of fun. It was the fist time since Vanilla that I had fun in large scale PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Even if BFA is dogshit Dragon Soul patch will probably never be dethroned in the worst one competition.
    Well if we can pick any patch, how about the selfie patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Well if we can pick any patch, how about the selfie patch?
    I mean final patch of course.

Dragon Soul has well-designed fights.

It did not have a well-designed raid. Basically everything in it was a re-used asset from somewhere else.

3+ Year Old Account
    It's amazing how this troll op started 7 pages of discussion.

Every single one here defending Cata's last patch has either never played it or a bad memory. Boring raid, one-time dungeons, no content whatsoever. I was lucky back then having a raid guild to raid DS at least, but we didn't have fun with it, especially compared to FL.

I dont bother with raids since MoP

Assaults may be just a grind, but between them Horrific Visions and a new M+ affix I still have stuff to complete, so thats very decent

8.3 and tumors of Torghast means Ill buy Shadowlands unless another kid pops out