Problem with Artifact Appearance Tint

So, I'm having a strange issue with the "hidden" artifact appearance (NOT the mage tower appearance). I opened up a ticket with the screenshot below:

Here's the response I got back from Blizzard:

"Thanks for reaching out to us about confusion with the appearance for the achievement, "Fighting with Style."

This is worded a bit awkward, this achievement requires you to complete all of the challenges. It does not have anything to do with unlocking the skin tints. For example, your druid must complete the challenges for balance, feral, resto, and guardian to receive this achievement.

In this case, that specific tint has to do with the mage tower challenge which is no longer obtainable which is why no tool-tip is showing when you mouse over it. Unless the developers bring it back in the game for people to earn, it will show as locked going forward.

Thanks again for hitting us up on this today though so I could look into this for you. Outside of this, I hope you have a good one and take care."

... I mean... wtf? Has anyone run into this issue?
    Last edited by neocount; 2020-03-20 at 08:58 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's the hidden skin, right?

If you unlock (example) Guardian's hidden skin and then unlock the three extra tints, it will also unlock in every other spec - even your Feral. But it won't unlock the base Hidden Feral skin.

Yeah, it's the hidden skin - let me see if I unlocked it on any of my other specs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    That's the hidden skin, right?

If you unlock (example) Guardian's hidden skin and then unlock the three extra tints, it will also unlock in every other spec - even your Feral. But it won't unlock the base Hidden Feral skin.
    Seems that was the trick. Looks like I unlocked it on Resto (which is strange because I remember doing the work to get the feral one. Now, I *thought* the hidden skins were still obtainable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by neocount View Post
    Yeah, it's the hidden skin - let me see if I unlocked it on any of my other specs.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems that was the trick. Looks like I unlocked it on Resto (which is strange because I remember doing the work to get the feral one. Now, I *thought* the hidden skins were still obtainable?
    The hidden skins are. The only ones that were removed are the mage tower unlocks (but you can still get the extra colors IF you beat the mage tower).
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

That design quirk of having an offspec's hidden skins also unlock the equivalent ones for your main got me several ashbringer skins without the huge and often tedious quest chain. It's not a bug, it's a feature!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Read the title as Legendary Skin Tent. That's some messed up camping.