Thread: need help demo

need help demo

what is the most effective way to get imps out enough for tryant should i be stacking more into haste i simmed myself on raidbots i just am having issues spawning imps enough...any tips are welcome

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My advice: Go to the warlock discord and look at the demonology-faq page. Also check out the icy-veins guide. The discord folks manage that. It will contain the answers you seek. If you still don't get it, then (and only then) go to the demonology discord chat and ask your question there.

Edit: I stopped playing my Warlock (and WoW) about a year ago, so I can't directly answer your question, but my advice is still sound.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Lockonestopshop is also an excellent guide and even as an experienced demolock the guides pointed to here are going to be a much better guide than anything i can attempt here. icyveins and loss may be a little more user friendly to navigate over the discord version but all 3 are great guides
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!