Rank 2 Zin'anthid

Legit question here. I have been farming the Carniverous Lasher for about 5-6 weeks for rank 2 of the recipe.

It. Never. Drops.

It has about an 8% listed chance. I do not believe I could be so ungodly unlucky to never ever see it. Am I legit missing something here?

You need herbalism rank 1 which you can get at 140 from the trainer.

After that the Lasher is a 100% drop iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    After that the Lasher is a 100% drop iirc.
    took me 2 tries, BUT the first one wasnt my summon even tho i could loot him, so you might still be right, just wanted to add that

Double-check you have Zandalari Herbalism. Had a guildie who couldnt figure out why they were only getting one flower at a time,.. they had herbalism, but never trained Zandalari Herbalism.

It won't drop until you have enough skill.

Quote Originally Posted by TechGnosis View Post
    Double-check you have Zandalari Herbalism. Had a guildie who couldnt figure out why they were only getting one flower at a time,.. they had herbalism, but never trained Zandalari Herbalism.
    That's almost on par with the guy who didn't discover Artifact Knowledge in Legion until about 6 months into the expansion.

Zandalari Herbalism 175/175, all other Zandalari Herb collection skills 3 star.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Zandalari Herbalism 175/175, all other Zandalari Herb collection skills 3 star.
    Did you train rank 1 at Newhome or the alliance place in Naz?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    That's almost on par with the guy who didn't discover Artifact Knowledge in Legion until about 6 months into the expansion.
    Ohhhhh my goodness... And I thought people casting spells from their spellbook (instead of action bar/macros/scripts) was bad.
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofnmouth View Post
    Did you train rank 1 at Newhome or the alliance place in Naz?
    Welp.

There it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Welp.

There it is.
    Cool glad that was it but I am not going to tell how I know about that

I'd just like to get the drop to even summon the rare lol
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Derpules View Post
    Ohhhhh my goodness... And I thought people casting spells from their spellbook (instead of action bar/macros/scripts) was bad.
    Well how else an I supposed to cast spells. I keep them all in a book so I don't forget them
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]