Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You realise that you just described a full 50% of the existing relationships to be an example of how it used to be?
    Existing or not, the broad writing about Sylvanas and Nathanos is prime example of the fetish mentioned in this thread.

If it was up to me, the Alleria and T relationship was over the top too. But at least they tried to incorporate the elven psychology into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    There are plenty more if you actually pay attention.

Jaina and Kael'thas.
    Edit: Jaina and the dragon Kalecgos (Eeew! sick!) disguised as an elf.

Shandris and that human rambo dude?

Lots of lesser important npcs.
    Jaina and Kael never really became a thing, and Shandris + Rambo Expy was literally never even hinted at. Even pre-alteration of her line from the PTR.

Does it count as an elf if they're actually a dragon? I don't feel like it should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because the human males don't have the bad habit of sleeping for several thousand years at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Because the human males don't have the bad habit of sleeping for several thousand years at a time.
    That's Night Elf males, and Night Elf women aren't know to consort with human men. It's mainly High Elves that are after that human potential.

5+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the human kink among Warcraft elves is as common as the furry kink among RL humans. At least in a certain family
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

50% of the NE males are gays in the lore last I checked, elven females are also the warriors hence they are the guards in their towns, elven females just need comparable companions?

Also humans are a proud race, I like to see them as both powermonger beings considering their lifespan (ala D&D 1st edition and beyond) and good diplomats, so they naturally fit elves, aka more than dwarfs fit elves anyway....

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Looks like the human kink among Warcraft elves is as common as the furry kink among RL humans. At least in a certain family
    Alleria windrunner going "uwu whats dis?" and all the male elves going "stay the fuck away from me" really puts things into a new perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    I don't see the issue.

I'm of the opinion that blood elves are real, one is in charge of the story team at Blizzard, and has a huge cuckold fetish, so he keeps brushing any elf-elf relationships under the rug and keeps pushing for female elves to be stolen away by human males.

Sylvanas -> Nathanos
    Alleria -> Turalyon
    Vereesa -> Rhonin

And now they're teasing Valeera with Mathias Shaw. Another mediocre human character made more interesting by bagging an elf girlfriend, how original.

Pretty sure the only elf-elf couple I know of in the entirety of the game are the Saltheril's at Saltheril's Haven in Eversong Woods throwing that party.

Blizz are teasing Lor'themar and Thalyssra which is at least more interesting than elf-human because they're both elves of some sort and it'll force their cultures to interact more often, as opposed to elf-human relationships where the elf woman renounces her people and doesn't care about them at all anymore, serving only as her human husband's arm candy devoting her entire life to his goals with no thought to her previous motivations to protect the interests of her own people.

Very aggravating to have the most notable elf characters have nothing to do with the group the players are part of.
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2020-04-09 at 09:38 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    I'm of the opinion that blood elves are real, one is in charge of the story team at Blizzard, and has a huge cuckold fetish, so he keeps brushing any elf-elf relationships under the rug and keeps pushing for female elves to be stolen away by human males.

Sylvanas -> Nathanos
    Alleria -> Turalyon
    Vereesa -> Rhonin

And now they're teasing Valeera with Mathias Shaw. Another mediocre human character made more interesting by bagging an elf girlfriend, how original.

Pretty sure the only elf-elf couple I know of in the entirety of the game are the Saltheril's at Saltheril's Haven in Eversong Woods throwing that party.

Blizz are teasing Lor'themar and Thalyssra which is at least more interesting than elf-human because they're both elves of some sort and it'll force their cultures to interact more often, as opposed to elf-human relationships where the elf woman renounces her people and doesn't care about them at all anymore, serving only as her human husband's arm candy devoting her entire life to his goals with no thought to her previous motivations to protect the interests of her own people.

Very aggravating to have the most notable elf characters have nothing to do with the group the players are part of.
    soon we'll have Modera and Aethas in time
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    soon we'll have Modera and Aethas in time
    Aethas was dead to me when he hocked a national treasure of his people (Felo'melorn) just to be allowed to live in Dalaran again, quitting his people immediately the first chance he got. If he could be a human by plucking out his eyes, cutting off his ears, and shaving his eyebrows, he'd do it in a heartbeat. What a simp. We need more of Rommath taking charge, being a proud elf who loves his country.

Aethas and Modera would be another example of an elf who doesn't care at all about their country getting with a human who also doesn't care at all about the elf's country, and the elf never mentions it again.
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2020-04-10 at 03:30 PM.

who wouldn't want to have an elf girlfriend

oh and @TheLoadbearer is back!!!

welcome back
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    who wouldn't want to have an elf girlfriend

oh and @TheLoadbearer is back!!!

welcome back
    Hey there, my brother was asking me about my WoW books and which ones to read first, and with the recent Kael'thas model and Blood Elf customization options coming back, Felt like jumping in a bit and possibly doing that old fanfic about an AU Kael'thas story again.

Hey there, my brother was asking me about my WoW books and which ones to read first, and with the recent Kael'thas model and Blood Elf customization options coming back, Felt like jumping in a bit and possibly doing that old fanfic about an AU Kael'thas story again.
    we should wait and see how Blizz will treat Kael first.

we could get another set back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    we should wait and see how Blizz will treat Kael first.

we could get another set back.
    Cautiously optimistic, because apparently there's an encounter in a raid to save him, so hopefully it's just a "he's mind controlled, knock some sense into him" deal.

3+ Year Old Account
    Aethas was dead to me when he hocked a national treasure of his people (Felo'melorn) just to be allowed to live in Dalaran again, quitting his people immediately the first chance he got. If he could be a human by plucking out his eyes, cutting off his ears, and shaving his eyebrows, he'd do it in a heartbeat. What a simp. We need more of Rommath taking charge, being a proud elf who loves his country.

Aethas and Modera would be another example of an elf who doesn't care at all about their country getting with a human who also doesn't care at all about the elf's country, and the elf never mentions it again.
    yep; I really do love the part where Aethas tries to retain his composure against Rommath but Rommath roasts him well "that's why I'm the Grand Magister and you're not"

- - - Updated - - -

his High Elf parallel seems to hate him unfortunately, also why do I feel like Modera will also die from some mana bomb soon
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    his High Elf parallel seems to hate him unfortunately, also why do I feel like Modera will also die from some mana bomb soon
    No doubt orchestrated by a Blood Elf. Makes it really hard to defend actions in past expansions when Blizz keeps making them do it over and over again. "We subverted your expectations that we'd do something different for a change, by (WoD: The MU draenei told the AU draenei that the BEs couldn't be trusted, so we had one go crazy with power to prove them right. Legion: We had more blood elf saboteurs in Dalaran.) I don't remember any after that, but after MoP, definitely three strikes, you're out. Very tiresome for them to always be like "We need someone to betray people, use a blood elf!"

Blizz should hire one rabid fanboy of every playable race in the game to their story team as consultants so the team has immediate feedback of whether or not players will be pleased with a story decision. Except orcs and humans because the team themselves are rabid fanboys of orcs and humans.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's the classic D&D nerd wank fantasy to have hawt elf girlfriend.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    It's the classic D&D nerd wank fantasy to have hawt elf girlfriend.
    It's a really obnoxious and overused trope, especially to fans of the elf groups who never get to enjoy a hot elf girlfriend, always being stolen away by human chads.

3+ Year Old Account
    It's a really obnoxious and overused trope, especially to fans of the elf groups who never get to enjoy a hot elf girlfriend, always being stolen away by human chads.
    I do wish for a Blood Elf questline where an angry blood elf male requests the player to kill the Human enemy target for "stealing" his High/Blood/Nightborne girlfriend