Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Could get trinkets from Ashvane M and Ra-den M if I ever get there.

All my corruptions are shit though. Fuck the RNG on that.

WTB weapon from the weekly chest. I mostly pug m+9s and shit

other than that I dont raid anymore. as i already have the hc mount
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2020-03-25 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    I am DONE with my main. Not gonna bother with the others.
    I do LFR at most.
    I don't minmax secondary stats or corruption effects.
    My cloak is Rank 9 and it won't progress further for the same of progression, but will most likely take it to 12 by the end, just for the transmog.
    I am ilevel 450 and really don't give a poop about going higher.
    I have lower item level than you and im still a Damage Meter whore i love the mini game of Damage Meters

Im going to stay awake today (europe) all night to see what i get on my weekly chest...
    If i get "hands" (the slot where my IMBA corrupted item is) im going to rage...

Since most of my BiS gear comes from Mythic Carapace and N'Zoth... I'll never have it, cause no guild I've ever been in could clear current mythic content.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

No infinite star on my main yet...in like 150+ corruption drop... All my active alts got at least one infinite star piece. I am second lowest raider on ilvl in my guild and my best corruption piece are a pair of bracers, 425 with TD.

Gimme that one rank 3 Infinite Star in my weekly chest in some hours and I'll be happy.

Not sure what you mean. It does feel a lot like a solo M+ in a sense. I must be doing something right because I can get 4 mask clears now, which rewards gear better than heroic raiding. That's pushing me up, and I at least have decent corruptions on my gear now instead of literally nothing before the recent change to 100% corruption drop rate from them.

Still no infinite stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

My main is a Blood DK and I love Twilight Devastation. Very early I got a rank 3 470 belt. Now I have equipped ilevel of 473, can make it 475 but my trinkets are bad.
    I got a rank 1 475 bracers so I am running rank 4 TD with below 40 corruption because I upgraded my cloak. In my 5 mask clear I got today twilight devastation rank 2 470 legs.

I can not yet run rank 5, but next week I can at below 60 corruption.

It has been my goal this expansion to hit as high TD ranks as possible. I got rank 2 and 3 of tentacles for offspec/ST build and one infinite stars item.

Personally Im having a blast with this corruption system. It is so fun tanking high keys and getting a few quick procs of TD rank 4 with my nearly 1m health pool

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Not sure what you mean. It does feel a lot like a solo M+ in a sense. I must be doing something right because I can get 4 mask clears now, which rewards gear better than heroic raiding. That's pushing me up, and I at least have decent corruptions on my gear now instead of literally nothing before the recent change to 100% corruption drop rate from them.

Still no infinite stars.
    I can only do a +1 Horrific viision And i get the same reward as a +0 for some reason double sad

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    For the content you do and your skill cap! (otherwise the thread will be a big wall of "no")

Different Skill Caps example

-Normal
    -Heroic
    -Partial Mythic
    -Full Clear Mythic
    -Mythic+ dungeons slot machine

Show us how close to perfection your character is. Maybe you just have one gear slot without the optimal secondary stats?
    How is your corruption setup?

Feel free to flex...or show your frustration

Pretty good overall, ive got void but i use the lazer comp for most content outside raid/dungeon.
    infinite stars 50 on wep, tendrils 35 on gloves, so i sit at 22 corruption, i have tons in the bank
    i have been doing +15's abit, i also clear heroic super easily, and some mythic decent but that is sorta guild stuff.
    visions i have been doing 5+5 for weeks, but at this point i can do them with only 1 orb.
    my major thing holding me back in my offhand, but i need either a mythic offhand, or a heroic offhand with a socket, for it to be worth.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-03-26 at 12:13 PM.

Damn @FelPlague you probably have as much HP as my Brewmaster Monk...i have 564k health (>_<)

But im very happy with my char right now.
    Went from having 7k DPS to 11-12k in Random BGs.

Essences...Corruption...all GOOD customization. My dps sky rocketed in PvP...and thats not supposed to happen normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Damn @FelPlague you probably have as much HP as my Brewmaster Monk...i have 564k health (>_<)

But im very happy with my char right now.
    Went from having 7k DPS to 11-12k in Random BGs.

Essences...Corruption...all GOOD customization. My dps sky rocketed in PvP...and thats not supposed to happen normally.

i am 469 equiped 476 unequipped.
    That is my hp without buffs of any kind, add priest buff, and my demon armor it gets much higher, before the recent demonarmor nerf, i was 700k, able to reach 1 mil for 20 seconds. every few mins.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean...I'm doing just fine, but not at BiS. We're only 6/12 mythic and I'd really like to be dual wielding mythic Unguent since it's the only corruption that procs independently (meaning instead of adding damage to the proc and only having one proc rate, each procs on it's own)...but then it would limit me to only running my r3 IS with some additional resist boosts in a few weeks. That probably would be insane for damage, but it just seems awkward.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...bringer/Claydh

Edit: This has been the most shit tier in terms of RNG, gearing, grinding, etc. Yeah sure, I can 5 mask full clear without using an orb and be utterly bored getting every single bonus objective, crystal, cherst, npc buff, npc kill, etc.....was it worth the effort? No.
    BAD WOLF

It is practically impossible to have BiS with how corruption is atm.

I have been grinding since day 1 of this patch on my fire mage and of my BiS things i have:
    Bracers, rings and trinkets (if you don't count needing socket or corruption to be considered BiS)

What do i need?
    5-6 Pieces with masterful

And if you need perfect secondary stats to be BiS, then add that layer unto. People who have massive amounts of gold have a massive advantage now, being able to grab 3 pieces of masterful from AH.

15+ Year Old Account
    My Blood DK is quite perfect. 480 azerite items with good traits (blood is quite ambivalent to traits, not many "must have's" or gamechanging), equipped ilvl around 475, very good trinkets, 475 weapon, 24% twilight devastation.

Vengeance DH 473 with bis traits, lots of variety with corrupted items. Got plenty of echoing void, twisted appendage and raid weapons to choose from. Also nice trinkets.

Paladin, prot gear 472 with bis traits and trinkets, 470 1h 475 shield, echo+twisted, holy gear bis traits but not all 480, 475 weapon 475 shield, infinite stars and twisted.

Resto shaman bis dps traits, decent corruption (infinite stars+haste proc iirc), 475 weapon. decent dps trinkets. Somewhat decent stats, a bit too much mastery in gear, high haste though.

Game over for me though, coming back in 9.0.
    Last edited by Puupi; 2020-03-27 at 02:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

This is generally my M+ set, only really missing the Merektha's Fang and Mythic Void Lash weapons

Corruption:
    Double Void Lash, Gushing Wounds, R2 TD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axphyxiate View Post
    This is generally my M+ set, only really missing the Merektha's Fang and Mythic Void Lash weapons

Corruption:

That's a lot of sockets. Have you bought them?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That's a lot of sockets. Have you bought them?
    Bought 2 sockets, 1 on mythic torment in a jar and 1 on my 475 gushing wounds ring

Missing a 2nd unguent caress, 15 Il's on my torment in a jar (doesn't actually matter)and higher itemlevel IS/TD pieces.
    Do I really care? no not really. I sit between 469 and 473 equipped, and i'm not really missing anything key as far as azerite goes.

Saving mementos for mount first, idrc about sockets since I haven't looted anything outside unguent caress that isn't replaceable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axphyxiate View Post

Corruption:

yeah my only real regret is not raiding this tier for maut helmet. I gotta either loot a 5 mask azerite helm drop or reroll till I get enveloping leviathan/cephalohide. I can live without RB though

I have no clue what my skill cap actually is at this point. Raided heroic in Legion, barely touched LFR in BfA. My highest toon is at around 455 ilvl before I stopped focusing on it.

Corruptions, I have an IS and some crit buffing shield thingamabobber. Never had another worthwhile one drop.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2020-03-27 at 04:08 AM.