Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Is she that dumb? Sargeras put a giant sword in her planet.
    Which part of Azshara's personality screams anything about her remotely caring for Azeroth's well being? Absolutely none.

Even more now that she's way more aware of what the Great Dark may hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    I want more Azshara, because her sass and voice actress are delightful. Nazjatar, Azshara, Nyalotha and N'zoth were wasted villain and world potential whereas we got instead 2/3 of an expansion where Sylvanas'es plot was going who knows where.
    her VA was pretty good.

her sarcasm is legendary.

who is her VA btw???

I really liked her Yes, a titan's heart was exactly what was needed. Not to heal the world... but to shatter the prison of a god.

especially the god part.

and I am Azshara! I was destined to rule! No force can bind me!
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-03-29 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Which part of Azshara's personality screams anything about her remotely caring for Azeroth's well being? Absolutely none.

Even more now that she's way more aware of what the Great Dark may hold.
    The one that makes her want to live. Why would she want to free someone who stabbed planet she was standing on? They were enemies for quite a long time.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    The one that makes her want to live. Why would she want to free someone who stabbed planet she was standing on?
    Because now she'll be sitting in a space throne, basking in titanic power while he stabs the planet again.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Because now she'll be sitting in a space throne, basking in titanic power while he stabs the planet again.
    Why would she believe in that after Sargeras stabbed it when she was on it? Do you imagine her speaking: "sorry for working with N'zoth, I only love you"?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Golden eyes were rare pre-Sundering, seen early on as a sign of strong druidic potential. This is why Malfurion and Illidan both shared this trait, as Malfurion and Illidan were both proven to be if not powerful druids in time then with strong potential ('if Illidan had the patience for it'). And considering the abundance of power at Azshara's control, she made for a very powerful spell-caster in her own right. Illidan as well was/went on to be a powerful sorcerer, and Malfurion as well was one before he turned to druidism as well - although, according to the Warcraft Encyclopedia on Night Elves, Malfurion only got his golden eyes not as part of childbirth but only later after becoming a proven druid. This would also seem to imply at the very least that Illidan and Azshara are innately more talented than Malfurion when it comes to magic. And also it seems to me, that the golden eyes while in pre-Sundering culture implied druidic potential, that it has actually been tied not to druidism or the light historically but more often than not to the arcane. It was only Malfurion who later got golden eyes for his tie to druidism, and Illidan and Azshara became powerful sorcerers/mages - and then later otherwise. Which, considering the nature of Azeroth being tied to the Arcane, is probably intentional and no mistake as well considering that in the Legion zone overview on the official site, Suramar describes the Moon guard as having often recruited those with yellow eyes into their ranks. This could mean that at least among the Moon Guard, the direct correlation to arcane potency was noticed and used. As well, apparently the eyes nowadays aren't as rare as they used to be with all the bloodline obsession now gone (Warcraft Encyclopedia, Night Elves). Also curious, is how all three of Illidan, Malfurion, and Azshara all eventually came into conflict with the Legion at one point and also interesting considering that the Moon Guard play a role against the Legion as well when they returned. So, maybe the eyes are a little prophetic in terms of if not arcane potential, at least potential in defending Azeroth?

It's literally just golden eyes, eyes don't define you as a person, actions and chocies do, and Azshara has fucked over Azeroth again and again during her life. The bitch is crazy and will die a villain, Blizzard just listened to fans and didn't waste her in one patch.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

she'll be the Crowley of WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.