Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

when will night elves get heritage armor?

will it ever come for night elf? if so when will it come?

Summer 2020. True info from my friend working in blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    Not before Shadowlands hits for sure. Tyrande has her part in Shadowlands so there's a small chance there will be one in the next expansion set but there's the chance as well that there won't be one at all because devs think that they kind of got their sets in Darkshore.

I'd imagine that Night Elves, Forsaken, Humans, and Orcs are pretty much last-in-line for heritage armor, since they have plenty of thematic sets from the warfronts.

I'm not saying I think it's a good thing, it's how I figure Blizz will look at it. Expect Draenei, Trolls, and Pandaren to get heritage sets first.

It would be hilarious If nelfs for troll armour since they come from trolls.

I'd say it depends on what route they take. If they decide to use the Night Elf archer bikini/mankini armour as heritage armour it might be sooner rather than later since the model already exists. Otherwise I agree with the people saying the Warfront armor makes them last in line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin
    They use Red Dragon Wings for their Windmill. So they aren't really redeemed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adagietto
    In their defense... That windmill is pretty bitchin.

The Lightbringer
    we've got 7 races left to get them; Human, Night Elf, Draenei, Orc, Undead, Troll and Pandaren. I reckon Pandaren will be the last to get them.

we've gotten heritage armor every major patch this expansion, I doubt that we will get any in the launch content for Shadowlands but you never know. I think Night Elf and Troll will be 9.1, then Human and Undead for 9.2 then finally Orc and Draenei for 9.3 - Pandaren can probably be stuck in 9.3 as well

I imagine night elves, Forsaken, orcs and humans are the last of the line, since the War fronts gave multiple sets in their themes.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    It was all ready to be handed out, but it burnt up in the tree.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Just grab the darkshore set, thats basically nightelf herritage.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Troll and Draenei are next i suppose. There could be questlines about Vol'jin/Bwonsamdi and maybe the Draenei could meet Maraad in Bastion. Pandaren could meet Shaohao or Master Shang Xi in the Shadowlands as well.

As others have said, I think Night Elves (and Forsaken) are pretty much last in line in terms of heritage armor.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    As others have said, I think Night Elves (and Forsaken) are pretty much last in line in terms of heritage armor.
    I suspect they'll get it before Orcs/Humans, myself, because those are the definitive WC races and I think they'll want to make slightly more fuss with Heritage armour for them. Also because Orcs/Humans have even more sets than NEs/Undead, because Orcs/Humans have the Garrison set too. So they'll need to work out something evocative for both races but which doesn't end up just looking like an upgraded Garrison set or variant of the Warfront armour.

Mechagnome
    I'm guessing never, because Darkshore.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    It was all ready to be handed out, but it burnt up in the tree.
    Too soon.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    I'm guessing never, because Darkshore.
    This is such nonsense. Darkshore armor was for everyone, unlike heritage armor.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    This is such nonsense. Darkshore armor was for everyone, unlike heritage armor.
    Fingers crossed. But we'll see. It would not surprise me one bit if they just stop doing heritage armor full stop because "it's a BFA thing" and "we'd rather spend our resources on new things." Plus like everyone else is saying, if they keep doing heritage armor, they'll still be dead last on the to-do list because of the Warfront sets.
    Last edited by Apology; 2020-03-25 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Just grab the darkshore set, thats basically nightelf herritage.
    Depends, the leather and plate sets are hideous imo. The colour scheme for all sets is way off too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    Fingers crossed. But we'll see. It would not surprise me one bit if they just stop doing heritage armor full stop because "it's a BFA thing" and "we'd rather spend our resources on new things." Plus like everyone else is saying, if they keep doing heritage armor, they'll still be dead last on the to-do list because of the Warfront sets.
    They wouldn't do that, the outrage will be immense.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's hope the Nelf heritage armor is nothing like the Darkshore sets... Some of those were just abysmal.

They pretty much got 4 times the heritage armor with the warfront. I would maybe give them the generic guard bikini armor, but I frankly don't see it being needed. There is also a severe lack of actual story development for Nelfs that would make a questline at this point in time sensible.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Let's hope the Nelf heritage armor is nothing like the Darkshore sets... Some of those were just abysmal.
    outrage from who ? nelf main players? they don't care, they burned their tree and their retribution is darkshore scenario...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Probably at the bottom of the priority list next to human, orc, and forsaken due to having a full suite of beautiful themed armor from the warfronts.

It's just gotta be a spruced up version of that skimpy outfit we saw around this expansion based on the original WoW night elf from the trailer, I can't see it being anything else. Though the tauren one was likewise based on that, so I'd expect some liberties taken to make it extra fancy.

Personally I loved my warfront leather once I got the fancier version of it with the extra feathers and doodads, paired nicely with Fist of the Deity which I had been wanting a matching mog for for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.