19 31.15%
  • No

26 42.62%
  • I hate Gnomes

16 26.23%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Hey there,

Do you also think it is stupid that Mechagnomes cant wear gloves, pants and boots?

Why can they wear helmets?

I mean there is not even logic why a glove/boot would fit a Kul Tiran but not a Mechagnome...

Would you like for Mechagnomes to have the options like regular gnomes?

Cheers!
    I dont like them. And i think it was a bad idea making them unable to transmog.

Regular Gnomes are far more nice and interesting than the Mecha versions. Right now, my Gnome is level 60 on his way to 120. I love how she looks on her heritage armor.

I never going to play MechaGnomes....

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Hey there,

Do you also think it is stupid that Mechagnomes cant wear gloves, pants and boots?

Why can they wear helmets?

I mean there is not even logic why a glove/boot would fit a Kul Tiran but not a Mechagnome...

Would you like for Mechagnomes to have the options like regular gnomes?

Cheers!
    No, I like mechagnomes fine the way they are. In fact with their heritage armor, I think they have a degree of 'completeness' that most races don't come close to having.

My greatest fear is that one day, my MMO-Champion ignore list will run out of space.

I don't know if it's been brought up but Mechgnomes should have the options to have only one or two of their 4 limbs mechnized.

This way they have more customization options and still keep what makes them distinct from a normal gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    No, I like mechagnomes fine the way they are. In fact with their heritage armor, I think they have a degree of 'completeness' that most races don't come close to having.

Every race looks "complete" in a full suit of heritage armor