Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    If they don't read shit then that's on them and not Blizzard. Claiming ignorance is not a proper defense, especially for a 15 year old game. It was implemented. It was a bug.
    I disagree with you. Bans should never happen for things that Blizzard programmed and allowed players to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    I disagree with you. Bans should never happen for things that Blizzard programmed and allowed players to do.
    Well it's good thing people like you aren't in charge. It's in the ToS. You use a bug more than "Oh shit I noticed this bug, better not keep using it." and you get banned. Don't like it? don't play the game.

Well it's good thing people like you aren't in charge. It's in the ToS. You use a bug more than "Oh shit I noticed this bug, better not keep using it." and you get banned. Don't like it? don't play the game.
    Opinions are like butts. Everyone's got one, and some of them stink.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do not understand this logic. At all.

Like, is this the sort of ignorance that pervades our education system these days or what? Do they not teach personal accountability and common sense? Mistakes happen, especially in code. I do not code, I do not assume to code, but one of my best friends and room mate are both coders and I've seen the shit they've both written and had to deal with.

When you sign on, you agree to the ToS and EULA, you are held accountable for your actions. You would not do shit in real life if you found a possible loophole to a law that would, if you were caught, get you arrested?

Same logic -- Fuck the 'ITS JUST A GAME MAN' mentality, it doesn't apply.

- - - Updated - - -

Opinions can be wrong. Your opinion (and everyone who agrees) is wrong. Do not spread misinformation thinking your opinion is correct or even matters.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Weird you would take badly of your own opinions like this but hey, good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    There is a big difference from obviously it being a broken/overpowered mechanic AND if its justified to ban people over it.

I dont understand the logic of banning people over a Blizzards mistake.
    Are people supposed to do the math themselves and figure out "this is overpowered and blizzard messed up"?
    exactly
    in every single non-gaming industry company get blamed and has to apologize and even compensate for their f8ck up
    but since gaming (even if average gamer is 35 years old according to last research usa did) is still considered a 'child hobby' gaming companies get away with a shitload of shit actions that they should get punished for
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    I do not understand this logic. At all.

Like, is this the sort of ignorance that pervades our education system these days or what? Do they not teach personal accountability and common sense? Mistakes happen, especially in code. I do not code, I do not assume to code, but one of my best friends and room mate are both coders and I've seen the shit they've both written and had to deal with.

When you sign on, you agree to the ToS and EULA, you are held accountable for your actions. You would not do shit in real life if you found a possible loophole to a law that would, if you were caught, get you arrested?

Same logic -- Fuck the 'ITS JUST A GAME MAN' mentality, it doesn't apply.

- - - Updated - - -

Opinions can be wrong. Your opinion (and everyone who agrees) is wrong. Do not spread misinformation thinking your opinion is correct or even matters.
    Well, glad you figured it out. Thanks for your astute observations and you have done the galaxy a service.

- - - Updated - - -

Weird you would take badly of your own opinions like this but hey, good for you.
    I see what you did thar!

It appears people on the internet can't disagree without berating the other person. If only we could just disagree and have different opinions.
    Last edited by Jonnusthegreat; 2020-03-26 at 05:47 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It appears people on the internet can't disagree without berating the other person. If only we could just disagree and have different opinions.
    It's not a question of "agree or disagree". You'r flat out wrong on this one.

7+ Year Old Account
    How much research is required for players to play the game without being banned for playing it as it's intended? Asking for a friend.
    None.
    but if something feels fishy
    look it up.
    a weekly locked legendary item
    that prior to now was not tradable
    and upgrades a legendary item
    is not "normal"
    legendaries before this have never been tradeable (Other then the CRAFTED BIND ON EQUIP legendaries of legion)
    Nor have legendary items ever been tradeable (other then the legendary elementium bars of vanilla)

Legendaries are not tradeable, end of story.
    nor are quest rewards EVER tradeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    It's not a question of "agree or disagree". You'r flat out wrong on this one.
    But I'm not? It's literally not possible for my opinion to be wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, you dont have a different opinion, you have a wrong one.

"Why am i getting so much hate for being a flat earther anti vaxxer?
    It appears people on the internet can't disagree without berating the other person. If only we could just disagree and have different opinions."

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm not? It's literally not possible for my opinion to be wrong.
    I didnt know we were 6 days in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    No, you dont have a different opinion, you have a wrong one.

"Why am i getting so much hate for being a flat earther anti vaxxer?
    It appears people on the internet can't disagree without berating the other person. If only we could just disagree and have different opinions."

- - - Updated - - -

I didnt know we were 6 days in the future.
    You mention two BELIEFS. BELIEFS can be wrong. OPINIONS cannot. Words are not hard.

"I think that black people should have the same rights as white people." Your response, in the year 1800, "Your opinion is wrong. Black people are inferior to white people." Fast forward 200 years, "Oops, guess you were right!"

I have no clue what you're talking about.
    Last edited by Jonnusthegreat; 2020-03-26 at 06:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You mention two BELIEFS. BELIEFS can be wrong. OPINIONS cannot. Words are not hard. "I think that black people should have equal rights to white people." Your response, in the year 1800, "Your opinion is wrong. Black people are inferior to white people." Fast forward 200 years, "Oops, guess you were right!"

I have no clue what you're talking about.

Yes, opinions can be wrong... you would have to be dull to think an opinion is fact.

also guess you cant use a calender.

Yes, opinions can be wrong... you would have to be dull to think an opinion is fact.

also guess you cant use a calender.
    OPINIONS can be based on BELIEFS. The OPINION is not wrong - the BELIEF is. This is not a difficult concept.

Explain to me how this opinion is wrong:

"I think the only reason a person should get banned is for cheating."

7+ Year Old Account
    OPINIONS can be based on BELIEFS. The OPINION is not wrong - the BELIEF is. This is not a difficult concept.

Explain to me how this opinion is wrong:

"I think the only reason a person should get banned is for cheating."
    Because that means that people who call people the N word shouldnt get banned, or people who harras others, or people who spam chat, or scam people, or MANY other things.
    there is TONS of things you should be banned for that are not cheating.
    So to say "Cheating should be the only reason you can get banned" is wrong, cause there is many reasons.
    Especially since abusing an exploit is cheating.

so no, grow up, opinions can be wrong.

Depends.

If i say: In my opinion no player should be perma banned for this

My opinion cant be wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Depends.

If i say: In my opinion no player should be perma banned for this

My opinion cant be wrong.
    Well yes, many can be, for some people this is like their 8th exploit, and blizz has had enough, they have given them 7 warnings, 7 redos, and 7 "we forgive you, do better next time" and they refused to listen, so this should be perma banned, for those players.

Because that means that people who call people the N word shouldnt get banned, or people who harras others, or people who spam chat, or scam people, or MANY other things.
    there is TONS of things you should be banned for that are not cheating.
    So to say "Cheating should be the only reason you can get banned" is wrong, cause there is many reasons.
    Especially since abusing an exploit is cheating.

So to be clear, to prove my opinion wrong, you cited your own opinion as evidence. This is very interesting. If this is to be true, then I use my own opinion to disprove your opinion. Sweet, I won the argument!

7+ Year Old Account
    So to be clear, to prove my opinion wrong, you cited your own opinion as evidence. This is very interesting.
    So you think if you run around calling people the N word, they shouldn't be banned? you LITERALLY THINK as you just said yourself no strawman no nothing, you literally just said this. The only reason someone should be banned, is for cheating.
    Running around calling people the N word.
    Scamming people
    Preying on kids
    spamming chat
    none of that should lead to a ban
    only cheating should?
    wow your opinion is shit.

- - - Updated - - -

If this is to be true, then I use my own opinion to disprove your opinion. Sweet, I won the argument!
    Well sadly blizzard, who owns the game, agrees with me, not you, so too bad, you lost.
    if you wanna challenge it though, go say some racist shit in trade chat and practice that opinion of yours.

nevermind the fact exploiting a bug is cheating, so you agree people who use this exploit should be banned.

So you think if you run around calling people the N word, they shouldn't be banned? you LITERALLY THINK as you just said yourself no strawman no nothing, you literally just said this. The only reason someone should be banned, is for cheating.
    Running around calling people the N word.
    Scamming people
    Preying on kids
    spamming chat
    none of that should lead to a ban
    only cheating should?
    wow your opinion is shit.
    To you it may be shit. But it's not wrong. I also think your opinion is shit. Gee golly, it's almost like we learned a new word today!

- - - Updated - - -

Well sadly blizzard, who owns the game, agrees with me, not you, so too bad, you lost.
    if you wanna challenge it though, go say some racist shit in trade chat and practice that opinion of yours.
    No, I'll be banned for that, because it's against the ToS. I don't want to be banned. Do you know what we are arguing about?