Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My employer wants me to carry on working from home. I'm running out of things to do as I've had to give all my contractors cession of works instructions as their not allowed to work until mid April...

At the moment I'm just sending random emails spread out evenly during the day to look productive.

I never realized how boring life is without being able to go to work. Only a week away and I'm getting restless.

7+ Year Old Account
    What's your Snack Code?
    First and foremost, what an absolutely horrid assortment of snacks. Answer to the question: None of the above. Most Americans, sadly, will probably like plenty in the image.

Self Quarantine SO what are you doing today?
    Did a standard 8hr work day, then did some reading, now I'm playing WoW (Waiting on a Heroic Darkshore group to fill), back to the book when I'm ready for bed.

5+ Year Old Account
    What's your Snack Code?
    D3F

Writing research papers and crying.

You watching a Movie, Watching YouTube, Playing Video games? If so what, any recommendations?
    A little wow when I have free time, but mostly listening to horror stories and watching cooking/food videos. I need to watch the second Flavorful Origins on Netflix.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

What's your Snack Code?
    F5A

Working my ass off from home--all that pork won't get into the stimulus package all by themselves now, will it? Taking a break or two to go outside and go to the market to grab a quick bite to bring back for lunch and stretch the legs a bit. When/if things slow down and I'm still in "shelter at home" mode, I might start getting antsy. I do miss going to the coffeehouse and bars and restaurants.

Oh yeah, also taking an online course on international relations and the political economy.

You watching a Movie, Watching YouTube, Playing Video games?

Been watching the new season of Kingdom (perhaps not the best thing to watch, given the situation) and rewatching Penny Dreadful. <3 Eva Green

If so what, any recommendations?

Kingdom is fun. And Penny Dreadful is always rewatchable. The writing is so damn good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    wtf is snack code?
    You just pick whichever item from each row and tell us the corresponding letter or number.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    what row or letters or numbers?
    Sorry about that here you go. Can you see this one.

If so I can replace it, but has been mentioned you just pick one from each row that's it.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2020-03-25 at 08:35 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I welded some more spikes to my car for when shit really hits the fat.

Still working so no quarantine here and weather is getting sweet too.

Not seeing much of a difference here anyways only slightly on the trains and stuff but i enjoy less people around so cant complain.

Wouldnt mind some of that quarantine though i have some new Pathfinder builds i want to try out.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2020-03-25 at 09:55 AM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's your Snack Code?
    None of the above, trying to not gain fat during this period so sticking to mostly water and self made ice tea.
    Snacking on some sugar waffles now and then.

Trying to do 30 minutes to an hour of home exercises each day, bodyweight + general weight training. Might even start the Athlean X body weight training program next week, not cheap but worth it apparently.

Started a drawing course on Udemy as it is something i always wanted to learn. Some great ones on there.

Started playing Warhammer Online again, the population is massive 300 to 600 people on each side in RVR lakes if not more, the server rules are also changed from the official one and RvR lakes Tier 2, 3 and 4 are open to you once you hit level 16 so you can level exclusively through PvP, renow from RvR and general levels from PvP scenario's. Got a few people to play together with, do recommend finding a group. Currently level 29/38 on my Ironbreaker

Moving to Crowfall once their latest patch hits to get a bit more feel for that game once it is out as it is nearing its final version(s)

Booted up House MD again to watch on and off for the n-th time.

Warhammer online is free the server is the server fairly stable (When it is nearing 3.5K active players on a single server things can get laggy) and the game also works, if you enjoy MMO PvP, why not take a peak especially if you and your online friends are looking for things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    What's your Snack Code?
    None of the above, trying to not gain fat during this period so sticking to mostly water and self made ice tea.
    Snacking on some sugar waffles now and then.

Trying to do 30 minutes to an hour of home exercises each day, bodyweight + general weight training. Might even start the Athlean X body weight training program next week, not cheap but worth it apparently.

Started a drawing course on Udemy as it is something i always wanted to learn. Some great ones on there.

Started playing Warhammer Online again, the population is massive 300 to 600 people on each side in RVR lakes if not more, the server rules are also changed from the official one and RvR lakes Tier 2, 3 and 4 are open to you once you hit level 16 so you can level exclusively through PvP, renow from RvR and general levels from PvP scenario's. Got a few people to play together with, do recommend finding a group. Currently level 29/38 on my Ironbreaker

Moving to Crowfall once their latest patch hits to get a bit more feel for that game once it is out as it is nearing its final version(s)

Booted up House MD again to watch on and off for the n-th time.

Warhammer online is free the server is the server fairly stable (When it is nearing 3.5K active players on a single server things can get laggy) and the game also works, if you enjoy MMO PvP, why not take a peak especially if you and your online friends are looking for things to do.
    Gotta try WAR again was a while since and it's the game I miss the most since they closed the servers such a good pvp mmo and I loved the classes.

So thanks for reminding me
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Working from home to make sure clinical companies can still run their trials. You're welcome. lol
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Gotta try WAR again was a while since and it's the game I miss the most since they closed the servers such a good pvp mmo and I loved the classes.

So thanks for reminding me
    You are welcome, server has come a long way since i last played it and surprisingly active.

There are even people making guides on Youtube if you need a refresher, TheZarbix has a video guide for each role on each side in case you need a refresher.

Working for most of it, cooking, martial arts practice, video games

Snack code: E1B

quarantine routine

Wake up

Go down stairs work out for an hour then shower.

Check email, surf the net for a bit.

Eat small lunch today is tomato soup w/cheese its

Either find a couple movies (becoming challenging) or play a video game till dinner (even more challenging)

Eat dinner (tonight corned beef/cabbage)

then back to trying to find a movie or game.

I have multiple streaming services, a DVD/Bluray library that is over 2k, and I still can't find shit to watch most the time.

Video games are just slightly better although since I am likely to beat Darksiders Genesis today I am not sure what I am going to do.

Spend more time looking for something to do or watch then actually doing it.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

10+ Year Old Account
    Addendum: I have very fine hair and Chinese hair products are way too strong for it. Since I figure an electric razor will be fine for lockdown, and I don't see myself hitting a barbershop anytime in the next couple of months, I decided the heck with it and went back to shaving both my head and face. I might have kept the beard but I really wanted a better trimmer and a decent mirror to keep things trimmed up the way I prefer.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm working. I can access my work desktop from home just as easily as in the office, so they told us we're working from home for the next month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weekend is here and your routine may be slightly different, so might as well keep this rolling!

I had a bad CPAP night so I decided to just take it easy and not do my weekly shopping today. Monday seems to work a bit better anyway. I'm going to dig through the dvds and watch some comedy to lighten the weekend up a bit.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I really don't know how people do it, i'm slowly going crazy having to stay inside so much. I miss training and hell I even miss college.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will just try to chill somehow two more days. On Monday I'm going to visit the hospital to go pick up some drugs for my next operation so I finally get out of the house if I just stay asymptomatic two more days.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Puupi What makes WoW rep grinds look better? The "next surgery" grind. Hopefully you can get things wrapped up. Cupcake had me send pictures earlier this month and is really excited about my heel wound continuing to heal up properly even without her getting to chop on me.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    not in a quarantine but we avoid going outside unless we have to. we mostly play wow and borderlands 3 to in our free time for now.