Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What do you collect?

When I was a wee boy, I used to collect Pokemon cards, and then Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. Now, I collect card backs in Hearthstone. So yeah, I have a thing with cards. What do you collect and why?

Germs.
    Or so I was told.

spores, molds, and fungus.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Dust...overwhelming at times.

Mineral specimens. Here is one of my newest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Personally nothing but my family collects wooden houseware antiques, and we USE them lol which I'm pretty sure you're not suppose to use them if you're a collector who wants them to retain value. I'm the kind of person who would cover them up and put them in storage...

A bounty of buxom beauties.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    you have the coolest collection of minerals.

Few decades ago when I was could have still been considered a child, I did collect pretty minerals too, but that didn't last.

Then at some point I started collecting my used movie tickets. I got a small pile of them there in ordered manner... collecting dust. I detest going to watch movies these days so it has not grown since... warcraft movie, apparently.

These days I collect nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    bounty of buxom beauties?
    @Stelio Kontos knows what I'm talking 'bout!

In all seriousness, I'm interested in watches and pens but ... nothing that I feel naturally drawn to. I have accumulated a collection of paintings, though, and a few odd-ended things like masks, small art pieces, fans, etc from my travels abroad. So I guess you can say I collect art.

Used to collect comic books when I was younger. All I have left is the early Frank Miller Daredevil run.
    Last edited by Dwarfhamster; 2020-03-25 at 05:40 AM.

lol, @Raspberry Lemon, you take things too literally and it makes you seem constantly confused by every other human being you talk to on here. You should take a picture of yourself with a lost and confused face and use that as you avatar :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    @Stelio Kontos knows what I'm talking 'bout!

In all seriousness, I'm interested in watches and pens but ... nothing that I feel naturally drawn to. I have accumulated a collection of paintings, though, and a few odd-ended things like masks, small art pieces, fans, etc from my travels abroad. So I guess you can say I collect art.

Used to collect comic books when I was younger. All I have left is the early Frank Miller Daredevil run.
    I, too, am a melon felon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing.

I used to collect ice hockey cards as a kid. Sold them all later though.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I have a habit to collect nice glass bottles...especially nice liquor bottles.

I collect crazy ex-gfs.

And miniature Star Trek ship models.

But mostly crazy exes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Mounts in WoW. I hate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old Movies and TV Series from the 80's 90's. Like V, 21 JumpStreet, Alien Nation, Matlock, Amazing Stories, Outer Limits, and of course some more recent like Farscape, Eureka, Warehouse 13. Dominion, Andromeda
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I collect fairy art, various TCG cards, plushies.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I don't collect anything "for the sake of collecting it" like funko-pops or other stuff in that vein.

I used to have some Warhammer miniatures but then that was half about painting them and half about playing the war games with them so I never really considered it a collection in that sense. Although OP mentions Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh, and those were playable CCG/TCGs right? (I get that the "G" gives the game away but never knew anyone who actually played with them; only collectors).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    At my age? Dust.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Horror movie memorabilia and replicas

various action figures, POPs and statuettes usually movie, superhero or horror related.

DVD/Blurays

My house basically looks like a Gamestop blew up in it, and got organized.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Mounts, pets and transmogs in WoW.

Collector's Edition boxes. Got the 15th Anniversary one (2, 1 I'll sell) but I bet there will be another one on the 20th anniversary for me to stress over.

I want to take the leap and start collecting minerals, in beautiful displays with mood lighting etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    I am so jealous! I have wanted to start collecting minerals for years! One of these days...