Highest dps in dungeon spam leveling 1-100?

Hello everybody!

A bunch of my friends have decided to come back to WoW and we've agreed to start from lvl 1 and dungeon spam all the way up to 110.

Now, it's been quite a while since I've leveled this way, and I consider playing DH once we hit 100 so I was thinking "why not just go for them max deeps till we get there". But that's when it occured to me: I have no clue which class/spec can pump the highest numbers...

Can any of you help me out here?
    Cheers!

(I really don't mind if melee/range/caster/whatever)

My best bet would be a Rogue (Outlaw) or a Hunter, maybe Monk? Anything without dots and ramp-up time, stuff dies really fast in low lvl dungeons.
    Last edited by Nullp0inter; 2020-03-25 at 07:46 AM.

Tbh i have seen every class dominate lowlvl dungeons.

That is kind off 90 % playbased. But i think classes with AE should be the best. Mage, Rouge, Hunter, Feral. Feral has other benefits too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quite frankly any melee is going to pump out the most dps as things die so quickly that casters tend to suffer the most until you get to boss fights where they can be somewhat on the same level as the melee since a boss has more health and dies slower than trash mobs do. But of the casters, frost/arcane mages tend to be decent dps on trash between boss fights.

survival hunter iv seen doing some crazy dmg and arcane

15+ Year Old Account
    Arcane Mage.

Thanks for all the answers this far!

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    survival hunter iv seen doing some crazy dmg and arcane
    I was considering survival at some point. Dunno why I made a druid though. For some reason I believe Starsurge just hits too hard, so I can just ignore dots and spam wrath into starsurges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Help me pick what to play threads are not allowed.