Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Continue to paint miniatures and attempt to make a Cosplay even though most Cons planned for this year will probably be cancelled
    Cosplay of what?

Is this a funny cause maple story 2 is closing?

I don't really care tbh. I am mostly playing other games. Play a bit of swtor here and tera there salted with ffxiv and gw2 if i feel like it for funsies and am catching up on my back catalog.
    Aka i'm not fully commited to an mmo atm. If i were it would be swtor.

Honestly, wether WoW sinks or not is important to me cause it's a game i wasn't enjoying playing. So, i'm fine if these arrogant devs take their time and fix the bs fest they did and make the game fun again.
    When SL releases is irrelevant to me. What's relevant is if it will be fun to play.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy 7 remake. Coming out soon. I'll still play wow as well, but probably play more FF7 than I would have normally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinex View Post
    I would quit wow forever and play Maplestory for the rest of my life
    Yeah, right.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

If it results in a great expansion, I'll gladly wait until 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank Sinatra View Post
    If it results in a great expansion, I'll gladly wait until 2021.
    What if it turns out to be BFA 2.0? Would you perma quit?

First of all, it would be great, if it would be delayed, as otherwise it would be another rushed unfinished cash-grab paid beta xpack.

It would also be great, if Blizzard will review and change whole xpack's concept. Cuz now it just lacks new features and has boring predictable story, based on reviving long dead characters to rehash/retcon their storied again, as it was back in WOD.
    Yeah, BFA 2.0 = perma quit. If Blizzard want to make game for 1% of hardcore grinders, then let it be.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2020-03-26 at 05:18 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

3+ Year Old Account
    Cosplay of what?
    My Zandalari character. I made a Bwonsamdi one last year lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

So you’ll blame blizzard for a delay world wide in all industries? Blizzard are being held back like every other industry as well and have no control over this. If they weren’t being held up due to the virus...sure be angry but they can’t help this virus as much as you can’t help that it’s causing this much chaos.

You sound like you just need an excuse to quit and this will be your easy way out to tell yourself that it’s legitimate enough

Rejoice! As I have more time to prep
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope not Maplestory 2

Me, I'll just go on with my life, no sweat off my back...but may take a break from wow.

i'd probably have my neck level at 200....

Just keep playing Cyberpunk.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

No, I would treat it as I have with every expansion I have not enjoyed. Simply come back at the start of each patch if something catches my eye, do the content and if I don't enjoy it then leave again. My life is full and I'd gladly make some room to play the game I once loved more, but it hasn't been a major part of my life since I first walked away in Cataclysm so it's not the end of the world if the game isn't what I want it to be.

not care it isent somthing good like tbc.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Continue to flip between FF14 and Classic because frankly I stopped caring.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

it's not like we know when they are releasing it anyway. Not loosing any sleep over that - plenty of other things to do while jumping in a random M+ every now and then or just gearing a crappy alt to 465, few weeklys on it with my mates and forgetting I have it for the rest of the year.

I'd actually be happy, more time to develop it.

Keep playing BFA and then other games as well. Don't get the crazy obsession with content having to release faster and faster. I'm hyped for Shadowlands like many others but a few months extra wait is nothing to me if the expansion turns out great.

To be honest, after BfA i'm not too hyped about Shadowlands, a new class would have interested me a lot more.
    I just hope it's good and it gets released in a good state.
    pane, nutella e demon hunter