Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Since I don't think SL will be any better than BfA... i'm just going to keep entertaining my daughter and playing borderland 3.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just... you know... wait for it?

Formerly known as Arafal

Rejoice. 10chars

It was highly unlikely it was going to be ready this year as it was. Now with California more or less being shutdown now I doubt they launch it this year and for our sake I hope they don't.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

It's not delayed.
    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

I would wait and play it when it comes out.

As long as they don't delay public beta, it'd be a good thing.

BFA should have shown everyone that they need more time for the people that ACTUALLY play the game to test it for them. Developers have enough on their plate, we're more than willing to test the content for them in order to get it right.

I would be glad, as then WoW would get better. Maybe they would be even able to write complete story and look at the whole picture before publishing it.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

we still have like 6 months until our cloaks are maxed out and that is when 8.3 really begins. so a Jan/Feb release of SL would be fine.

If Shadowlands gets delayed then I will buy it at later date. It's that simple.

Get my ass handed to me by Fogmen in Kenshi until SL releases.

No problem for me. I could play this game for years without any new content.

filler xpac from washed up game developer... oh no now can i recover from delay

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    it's not like we know when they are releasing it anyway.
    "Before 12/31/2020"

So I'd assume a delay would be after that date.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd actually be happy, more time to develop it.
    Also this,,,
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Keep playing cyberpunk and absolutely not care

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    "Before 12/31/2020"

So I'd assume a delay would be after that date.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this,,,
    I am aware of the guidance date, but after W3 R, it does not mean too much for me. I would rather have another Legion of content than a WoD launch hype and then realize that it's an empty bullet.

Are there going to be enough people alive in the world to even have a Shadowlands release?
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Delaying a game that's unfinished would be the right decision.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinex View Post
    I would quit wow forever and play Maplestory for the rest of my life
    Play other games?

Imean I feel the game will come out early 2021 realisticly speaking. They were really early in development had barely anything to show the slimmest showing of an expansion at any blizzcon, It shows how their resources are totally gutted. So unless Activision pushes them to release a buggy unfinished mess in 2020, i HOPE for a 2021 summer release at best.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It will most likely be so, but I doubt it will be more than a couple of months.