Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mataleo View Post
    He’s too powerful.
    Any tips?
    yeah... get better at the game

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    The best way is to hope for a Gift of Titans proc after killing the first boar.
    which is garunteed if you have waited a bit since your last proc.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    (...)Also learned that the spinning kick is considered movement by it, so that's fun.
    So is Dragon Punch - not only it triggers Burning Bridge void zones but also launches you backwards if there's Burning Feet corruption. Best to spec out of it - even if it's supposedly a dps loss, getting thrown into something terrible isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    So is Dragon Punch - not only it triggers Burning Bridge void zones but also launches you backwards if there's Burning Feet corruption. Best to spec out of it - even if it's supposedly a dps loss, getting thrown into something terrible isn't worth it.
    That's the one I was thinking of. Not wanting to spread misinformation. Spinning Crane Kick is fine, Whirling Dragon Punch is not. I bring shame upon the monk name mixing up my own abilities!

Will definitely try speccing out of it and seeing if that makes that last mask survivable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Licketysplit77 View Post
    Thats what i said, 3 spare orbs.
    I'll admit on Healer alt @ 430 ilevel and rank cloak 9, 5 mask full clear an orb is required
    Bruh. I have a 455 windwalker monk 15 cloak rank and am currently still pushing to even do 5 masks period. I straight up don't believe you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Bruh. I have a 455 windwalker monk 15 cloak rank and am currently still pushing to even do 5 masks period. I straight up don't believe you.
    While I did do it on 451 windwalker (just barely, missed it by few seconds couple times, it is pretty low ilvl), but 430 with only 45% sanity loss reduction and "an orb" sounds entirely made up. Unless it's "well, it was 430 healer... and 470dps ... and 475 tank ... and another 470+ dps."

Or maybe "it was 430 because I dropped a single ring, which tanked my ilvl, while still letting me benefit from the the rest of my Mythic level gear".