10+ Year Old Account

AMD GPU worth it?

So i'm currently looking to upgrade my Gpu from a 1060, i've sort of landed on a 5700xt, but hearing about the infamous driver issues and heat problems i wonder if it's worth it, should i go for nvidia wich i've never had a probelm with or are AMD just fine?

Last I've heard the driver issues were resolved for the most part, but you probably have to do some research on it to be sure.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm running the RX 5700 XT, and I may be a rare case, but I've had close to zero issues with drivers, even as an early adopter. And heat problems, I guess that very much falls down on which version you buy, I bought the Sapphire Pulse, and mine is stable at 72 degrees celcius while running Modern Warfare (Warzone) at 1440p, maxed out on most settings, anti-aliasing and Shadow's not included, holding on average 124.3 fps according to my Radeon Software.
    Only issues I've had is that some game get some minor gpu-time stuttering if I start and stop AMD ReLive too many times during a gaming session.
    From my first-hand experience, I'd say go for it.
    Last edited by KingSapmi; 2020-03-29 at 03:05 AM.
    Ryzen 3600X | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wi-fi | 16GB G.Skill FlareX 3200MHz | Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Pulse | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G3 Gold | NZXT Kraken X62 | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO | 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe M.2 | 3x 27" HP Omen 165Hz 1Ms Latency