Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    Wow, backtracking again ""Retail will always be bigger than classic in terms of numbers, but I won’t change your mind, nor will either of us prove it. They simply don’t release those sort of numbers." you literally just said Retail WILL always be bigger than Classic, as a fact, not an opinion. So, because you got called out on it now you're trying to change your words and meanings. Holy shit man, I know you're spouting rubbish, but at least stick to your original point when it's there in black and white.

As I said, hypocrisy at it's finest. "I can say whatever I want without proof from Blizzard and it's right" but if you say the opposite then you're wrong! The proof is in the servers, Classic is booming and retail is a ghost town. We have at least a starting point for Classic with the numbers, but retail is so low they won't even release them. Pretty obvious.

There's no discussion here, it's just you with your fingers in your ears screaming "wah wah wah, I'm right you're wrong!". Have fun buddy
    I can see this is going nowhere, you’re stuck in a loop repeating the same thing over and over again. Your post history is literally the exact same thing as well, same moot points full of sweeping statements and retail bashing. Absolutely zero substance and just trying to provoke and once you have a reply you are just repeating the same nonsense.

Your second paragraph there is so fucking ironic that you must be a troll, if so I fell for it.

Apologies if my wording confused you, but if you can’t understand basic English then we won’t get anywhere. I agree, there is no discussion here when talking to someone with the intelligence of a spoon. Have fun too buddy!

About 6 copper

Never made it past level 5

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake