Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

When would YOU want to see SL released?

Not asking when you think Shadowlands would be released but rather when YOU (personally) would mind the game being released. Some people are wishing for an August-September release just like other expansions while others would prefer to wait till December so that the team has more time to do testing. That said, when would you like to see Shadowlands?

10+ Year Old Account
    Late October. Enough time for a good beta but not too far away.

5+ Year Old Account
    Tomorrow. I want a new login screen.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

december 31th

Honestly, i think people should be prepared for a delay on the release, into Q1\Q2 2021.

I would like it released Summer '21, so i can get 1 more year out of classic (hopefully clear Naxxramas fast), and then move to Shadowlands while waiting to hear from TBClassic or something like it.

Quote Originally Posted by rylaidarksorrow View Post
    ...so that the team has more time to do testing.
    Hahaha. All the testing in the world isn't going to help that clusterfuck of an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    december 31th
    thirty-firth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    Hahaha. All the testing in the world isn't going to help that clusterfuck of an expansion.
    so, uh, why are you on a wow forum if you've decided that the xpac that we know relatively little about is DoA?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends;
    Does it need time? - August-ish
    Is it finished? - Next week
    Speciation Is Gradual

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    When its done. But I expect it will be rushed out half finished instead.

Not asking when you think Shadowlands would be released but rather when YOU (personally) would mind the game being released. Some people are wishing for an August-September release just like other expansions while others would prefer to wait till December so that the team has more time to do testing. That said, when would you like to see Shadowlands?
    Because i hate gaming in the summer i would like November or mid October

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    2021/mm/dd
    Pretty much, covid-19 is basically gonna shutdown business globally so I'd expect SL to be delayed indefinitely.
    So 2021 at the earliest, maybe 2022 if it's like the Spanish flu and has a resurgence this coming winter.

When it's done and properly q/a tested.

maybe my depression is just kicking in hard today but i just feel like i'd rather not see it release it at all and just stop supporting wow. bfa was a train wreck and even when they give people what they want (account-bound essences) they just turn it into another grind instead of just giving people what they actually wanted. i gotta admit, their attitude towards us isn't getting any better so i'm doubtful sl will be good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    Pretty much, covid-19 is basically gonna shutdown business globally so I'd expect SL to be delayed indefinitely.
    So 2021 at the earliest, maybe 2022 if it's like the Spanish flu and has a resurgence this coming winter.
    i mean blizzards entire business is online so they could have people work from home. the game industry is actually in a unique position compared to most other areas of commerce because their product is made, advertised, and sold online. unless blizz wants to do some store based promotions, they don't have to do anything at a place of large gatherings.

10+ Year Old Account
    When it's fucking ready.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

October, best time for it, don't even care if it's not "finished"

7+ Year Old Account
    Never. Since the theme of SL looks boring as shit.

When it's READY, not "good enough" but READY READY
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

In a year at the earliest.