Shopping on amazon

How much of your shopping do you do on amazon?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I do quite a lot of my shopping on Amazon. Outside groceries and digital game shopping, and maybe medical thing at Walgreens, everything else is Amazon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to buy most things I wanted/needed on there. Over time I kept buying less and less stuff, though, and eventually got rid of my prime membership as well. I only buy things on there occasionally now.

Not really anything against Amazon in particular, I just buy less shit in general these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I'll have to buy TP from Amazon >.<

Fucking people.
    Putin khuliyo

Fundamental consumables (rice etc.) are currently unavailable, and many items on Amazon are quoting 30-day prime delivery due to focus on some subset of critical items that people need. So actually Amazon is a relatively unreliable shopping method today.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    How much of your shopping do you do on amazon?
    Almost everything for the last few years. Fresh and Whole foods for the food delivery. Been buying from them since 1999 when all they did was books.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Looks like I'll have to buy TP from Amazon >.<
    Fucking people.

Look for the industrial size rolls. You know those 9" commercial rolls you see in public bathrooms. They are still available for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Almost everything for the last few years. Fresh and Whole foods for the food delivery. Been buying from them since 1999 when all they did was books.

- - - Updated - - -

Look for the industrial size rolls. You know those 9" commercial rolls you see in public bathrooms. They are still available for the most part.
    yeah because nobody wants them.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I do a lot of my shopping on amazon, unless it is something I want RIGHT now, groceries, and impulse buys... Not very patient and two day shipping often isn't
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

When I want a special item that's low in options at local markets and/or much cheaper on Amazon.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Outside of clothing, the bulk of what i buy these days is through Amazon. I love the convenience and the customer service has been above and beyond.

Oh, and also, since the quarantine started in my area, I have exclusively had my groceries delivered by Amazon. The service has been exceptional.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't drive, so very frequently. I walk everywhere I can, but...
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    yeah because nobody wants them.
    It's an option if your opposed to using your left hand or using the shower to hose yourself off afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    i order spicy stuff off amazon that i can't get here locally.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    It's an option if your opposed to using your left hand or using the shower to hose yourself off afterwards.
    You could say the same about sandpaper.. its just not a good option

Nothing because fuck em and anyone who uses em
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I cant find a product i want/need in a store, or cannot find one in a reasonable driving distance, I'll order from Amazon.

Some items are also not sold in the US in local chains, and are rather uncommon/rare to find outside of specialty stores found generally in metropolitan areas. So Amazon is the only choice of acquisition at that point.

Otherwise, I support getting nothing from them, and buying locally; especially from private businesses that aren't publicly owned.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Amazon is one of the best e-commerce site and I always prefer to buy products from amazon