Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Did I say something to upset you? Not every thing has to be perfect and well received.

    During BFA Pre-patch they stated that shortly after BFA is launched they would adjust the personal loot system. We are now into the final patch and they decide to activate it. We were solo'ing a lot of this back during the initial 8.0.5/8.1 patches so it should've been done then.

    We are not getting legacy loot rules early. We are indeed getting them late compared to the previous mentioning of Ion and the devs. Granted the only reason they are probably implementing it now is because in Shadowlands they have no idea when a right time is with the new leveling revamp. As they would probably enable them all at 50 rather than earlier at various parts based on expansions coming prior and gear.

    Sorry, not everyone is going to say great things about it all at once. Is it a nice change? Yes. Is it welcomed? Yes. However, it should've been done a lot sooner than it is now.



    Sorry, but that's not the reason at all. There are multiple reasons devs don't talk to any player base at all. Typically it isn't something they do. Also, if you think they talk to the player base during those interviews and stuff then you are pretty naive. All they do is either pick any question we already know and give an answer to it or they make up their own question just to give an answer. This is pretty evident by how every question needs a 5-15 minute answer when it can be summed up in one minute.
    They said they're like to do it does not equal a promise to you. Maybe they decided it wasn't he right time. Haven't you heard of the 'they promised me apony meme'? According to the legacy loot rules 11+ the "right" time would've been when we hit the next level cap and Legion was 11+ behind. That's months from now. Therefore we're getting it early. I love how you can twist anything Blizzard does into something negative. "We're only getting it because they have no idea what the right time is." Do you even hear yourself?

    As for your entire second paragraph, it's so biased and bigoted it's not even worth commenting on.
    "Remember, never look over the long term story and try to piece together what Blizzard planned, only take singular moments out of context and blow them way out of proportion. We can argue better that way. Every time I try to look at the story as Blizzard are presenting it I'm either called a shill or a fanfiction writer." Powerogue 2019

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    So you get a blue post saying you'll always get two pieces instead of the possible none, and that's not good enough. Then we're getting legacy loot rules early, and your response is "better late than never?" No wonder the devs don't want to talk to the playerbase anymore.
    Of course it wasn't good enough, because it was a lie. There has never been a point where you are guaranteed to get at least two pieces, currently Legion content gives a single item ~20% of the time and never gives multiple items.


    Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I think he was confusing soloing old content with running current content with a minimum size raid.

  3. #103
    I really don't know much on this since I never bothered to run Legion stuff since I knew it wasn't on legacy loot rules. I do, however, remember the pain of trying to run DS through HFC LFRs during Legion. Gotta love having a chance to get one piece of gear in LFR from the same boss you get ~5 pieces from on the other 3 diffs. Once they added legacy loot I had all the mog in a matter of weeks. /yay
    "Remember, never look over the long term story and try to piece together what Blizzard planned, only take singular moments out of context and blow them way out of proportion. We can argue better that way. Every time I try to look at the story as Blizzard are presenting it I'm either called a shill or a fanfiction writer." Powerogue 2019

  4. #104
    Stood in the Fire Garretdejiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wasteland
    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    So you get a blue post saying you'll always get two pieces instead of the possible none, and that's not good enough. Then we're getting legacy loot rules early, and your response is "better late than never?" No wonder the devs don't want to talk to the playerbase anymore.
    Cringe. They make a stupid rule of "previous xpac content is current content" just to boost their Engagement Indicators, they remove it (kinda) and you say we should make them an Altar? It's not a QoL fix, they are half-ass reversing a dumb decision

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I'm more annoyed the moment I uninstall and unsub from WoW they get their asses in gear and start putting things in that I like.
    yes... same for me. i uninstalled it and after 2 weeks this comes up.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    Cringe. They make a stupid rule of "previous xpac content is current content" just to boost their Engagement Indicators, they remove it (kinda) and you say we should make them an Altar? It's not a QoL fix, they are half-ass reversing a dumb decision
    Make sure you don't cut or scratch yourself. That much salt would be extremely painful. You must be a blast to be around with that kind of negative outlook.
    "Remember, never look over the long term story and try to piece together what Blizzard planned, only take singular moments out of context and blow them way out of proportion. We can argue better that way. Every time I try to look at the story as Blizzard are presenting it I'm either called a shill or a fanfiction writer." Powerogue 2019

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Both me and my partner refuse to do Legion content because of the loot rules.
    Of course lol, why even bother until legacy loot is enabled? I don't expect to be in BFA raids until 11.0
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill yourself -updated 3/7/2020

  8. #108
    thank fucking God, it was awful to get the trasnmogs from there

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Have t done one in a while, but pretty sure this change never applies to LFR drops as LFR is always personal loot.
    Legacy Loot applies to all difficulties, LFR included. You can try it with Draenor.
    But from a logical standpoint, it wouldn't make sense whatsoever to have legacy loot rules disabled while the higher difficulties have it enabled.
    One of the reasons for opening Legion Raids for legacy loot is because the big majority can be soloed. LFR is the only difficulty right now that allows you to solo every raid and boss.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    does this include the lengedary trinket from antorus??
    I think Legion legendaries, Argus trinkets and tmog weapons from Maiden, Aggramar and Argus will work the same way as before. They weren't loots from bosses, they were programmed as a kind of "pop up loots" or whatever we should call them. I may be wrong tho.

  11. #111
    Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I think he was confusing soloing old content with running current content with a minimum size raid. it's interesting...

  12. #112
    Stood in the Fire Garretdejiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wasteland
    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Make sure you don't cut or scratch yourself. That much salt would be extremely painful. You must be a blast to be around with that kind of negative outlook.
    So no argument, just an edgy comment. You know I'm right.

    Imagine shilling for free.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    So no argument, just an edgy comment. You know I'm right.

    Imagine shilling for free.
    You have no argument to refute, though. Just your feels that anything you don't like bad and anyone disagrees with you is a shill. You're not looking to discuss anything.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2020-04-02 at 11:05 PM.
    "Remember, never look over the long term story and try to piece together what Blizzard planned, only take singular moments out of context and blow them way out of proportion. We can argue better that way. Every time I try to look at the story as Blizzard are presenting it I'm either called a shill or a fanfiction writer." Powerogue 2019

  14. #114
    Pit Lord Valysar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underworld
    Posts
    2,475
    That's cool, but we still can't solo some bosses (Imonar, Aggramar if you're slow, Shivarras), and in LFR you still can't fight the 3rd boss...
    Z’êtes rien d’autre qu’une blikk-blikk plouk, gobe-douk avec une tête de ouk !

  15. #115
    Warchief Voidism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In the shadows!
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    That's cool, but we still can't solo some bosses (Imonar, Aggramar if you're slow, Shivarras), and in LFR you still can't fight the 3rd boss...
    Yeah, I was hoping they'd give it their full adjustments.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •