Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    FINALLY!!! I've waited so long... I can finally get the priest lookalike from ToS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    There is, for raids under 11+ levels below the max. Go to any of the Warlords of Draenor raids and see how hard you hit compared to normal.
    Its the same compensation that i already mentioned. They did not balance down Draenor to the new squished stats, they rather up the the damage against all mobs in Draenor. This is not a specific legacy loot feature.

Yeees I have waited for this for so long. I kept spamming them with suggestions to enable this from the beginning of BFA

And just when I was thinking that I will soon be done with my goals for BFA (currently working on the Keystone Master achievement and farming Mementos for the mount) on my main and that I won't need to gear up any alts... guess it is time to dust off my alts and prepare them for 6+ months of Legion farming

I'm more annoyed the moment I uninstall and unsub from WoW they get their asses in gear and start putting things in that I like.

I'd celebrate, but I really don't know why this wasn't a thing the moment BfA launched. Blizzard needs to stop overthinking shit.

Nice - time to farm easily nice transmogs that others took ages to get in mythic

also perfect time to finish balance of power on all classes

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I'm more annoyed the moment I uninstall and unsub from WoW they get their asses in gear and start putting things in that I like.
    Same, maybe thats why their adding alt friendly items, 100% xp, and this

I rly hope this becomes the norm,its just silly not to be

This is most certainly a welcome addition. I was putting it off until next expansion. I'll be digging into it now.

Oh wow wow wow, Blizzard, are you feeling well? What happened to make this generosity possible? xD

But yeah, this does make me happy. This also means that some weapons will drop for classes who can wield them, but which are not in their allowed personal drops - agility maces for strength users, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Oh wow wow wow, Blizzard, are you feeling well? What happened to make this generosity possible? xD

But yeah, this does make me happy. This also means that some weapons will drop for classes who can wield them, but which are not in their allowed personal drops - agility maces for strength users, for example.
    There were no weapon drops in Legion lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgrip View Post
    Right, the artefact weapons. Was it that long ago already? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Except there are weapon drops. They're purely for cosmetic reasons, but they are usable as weapons, classified as weapons, and drop from bosses.

A lot of people, myself included until I got them, run Antorus strictly to get these weapons.

Yes there was, Taeshalach and Scythe of the Unmaker both dropped in Antorus.

Guys i have questions about legacy loot. Is it a disadvantage when farming Legion raids with other people as the overall loot count splits among them? Or does it not matter. And how does personal loot and legacy loot go together, how many items can i get per Boss kill and is the chance of getting something higher now with legacy loot?!
    Last edited by Boddhi; 2020-03-27 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Nice - time to farm easily nice transmogs that others took ages to get in mythic

also perfect time to finish balance of power on all classes
    Not to be rude but even with legacy loot you will only be able to farm Emerald Nightmare & Nighthold with a few friends.
    Good luck killing ToS & Antorus bosses with a group of 5 even with high end BFA gear and no power increase as in 5-10 Levels difference.
    So I don't know how to feel about the drop of 5 items for a group of 8-20 players that are needed for the likes as Maiden, Avatar & a few Antorus Bosses..
    Will still be a significant amount of time put into and I'm glad I just finished getting all the sets I wanted this week.

Also keep in mind you will now have to roll on items after every boss. With a bigger group like it's still needed it will be hell when everyone "needs" everything..
    Last edited by Fragile; 2020-03-27 at 08:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOculus View Post
    What damage buff? There never was one in legacy raids.
    The one you probably think about is the compensation for the item squish back in draenor. They didn't bothered to scale raids back then, since their system to scale properly mobs down wasn't refined like today.
    I think he mean damage buff, like it is on Dragon Soul for example, but can't be sure for 100%.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fucking finally.

This is gonna keep me busy for awhile.

Formerly known as Arafal

What I wish is that they'd include raid trash in the Legacy Loot rules. Even today, trying to get trash drops for mog unlocks is a nightmare because raid trash in old raids (wod and mop immediately come to mind) still uses personal loot so most of the trash drops nothing for you.