Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    does this include the lengedary trinket from antorus??

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    It is a bit early for April fools

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I rly hope this becomes the norm,its just silly not to be
    I agree. it's not like mythic bfa raids will become soloable the moment we hit level 60 next expansion, you will still need a group for them. but the rest of the content should drop legacy loot whether it is soloable or not

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I think he mean damage buff, like it is on Dragon Soul for example, but can't be sure for 100%.
    He claims the dmg buff doesn't exist for WoD raids and earlier, which I'm very sure it's there. Cos why else would you be able to solo their Mythic versions (hp scaled to fixed 20 man)? I guess I can only wait till next week to check on it, well it's looking unlikely there will be a buff because Blizz still says you need friends for the Legion raids.

Gotta get dem sick relic mogs!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by morrouac View Post
    The mechanics still hurt enough that you may need a friend or two to kill them in mythic.
    Some bosses are outright unkillable for most classes (eg: coven of shivara)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    What I wish is that they'd include raid trash in the Legacy Loot rules. Even today, trying to get trash drops for mog unlocks is a nightmare because raid trash in old raids (wod and mop immediately come to mind) still uses personal loot so most of the trash drops nothing for you.
    I *hate* it when a trash drop is like, the only source of part of a tier set or something. It is honestly infuriating.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Finally thank God

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    Will the damage buff come with the Legacy Loot change?
    Not likely, that's a level difference thing. You'll have to wait until Shadowlands for that.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Not likely, that's a level difference thing. You'll have to wait until Shadowlands for that.
    I don't think there has been a damage buff for any old content after cataclysm, correct me if i'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    I don't think there has been a damage buff for any old content after cataclysm, correct me if i'm wrong.
    For all content that is two expansions old(so WoD right now, Legion once SL drops), you receive an invisible damage dealt and damage taken buff. It's like a 99% damage reduction, and like a 100x damage done buff. Enough that you'll have no trouble soloing any raid boss you so choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Yay! Better transmog farming, now lets see how long before somebody claims this is a terrible thing.
    the worst thing they could have implemented at this time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I *hate* it when a trash drop is like, the only source of part of a tier set or something. It is honestly infuriating.
    *Laughs in Paladin Ulduar sets*
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeOculus View Post
    What damage buff? There never was one in legacy raids.
    The one you probably think about is the compensation for the item squish back in draenor. They didn't bothered to scale raids back then, since their system to scale properly mobs down wasn't refined like today.
    Yes there is. In legacy content you do MUCH more damage. Go hit a low level mob on your Mac level and look how much damage you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragile View Post
    Not to be rude but even with legacy loot you will only be able to farm Emerald Nightmare & Nighthold with a few friends.
    Good luck killing ToS & Antorus bosses with a group of 5 even with high end BFA gear and no power increase as in 5-10 Levels difference.
    So I don't know how to feel about the drop of 5 items for a group of 8-20 players that are needed for the likes as Maiden, Avatar & a few Antorus Bosses..
    Will still be a significant amount of time put into and I'm glad I just finished getting all the sets I wanted this week.

Also keep in mind you will now have to roll on items after every boss. With a bigger group like it's still needed it will be hell when everyone "needs" everything..
    ... I've been able to farm nighthold since like... Bod... And some of those on normal and heroic. Haggis tried since then cause these rules didn't exist.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    He claims the dmg buff doesn't exist for WoD raids and earlier, which I'm very sure it's there. Cos why else would you be able to solo their Mythic versions (hp scaled to fixed 20 man)? I guess I can only wait till next week to check on it, well it's looking unlikely there will be a buff because Blizz still says you need friends for the Legion raids.
    It’s definitely there. Can confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I clear ToS on Hc all the time. Only issue with Antorus is Coven and maybe we can now persuade them to remove the damage reduction. Now I have a good reason to try mythic as well (already done Nighthold)
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ... I've been able to farm nighthold since like... Bod... And some of those on normal and heroic. Haggis tried since then cause these rules didn't exist.
    As I said, I was only referring to MYTHIC transmog runs in ToS & Antorus.

Ran both Raids for the last 2 months and people had problems as a group of 12-15 players in some encounters. Especially ToS was hell, when half the group left after Sass'zine for the mount and you weren't even able to kill Avatar with few people left in the group.

Eonar for example still won't be doable solo. Imonar, Coven of Shivarra, Aggramar & Argus and even Avatar most likely as well. And ToS Maiden will simply disappear if you don't nuke her down within 15 seconds and get the bomb. Tried it on LFR difficulty and she evaded / disappeared when I was forced to jump down. (Didn't try if I could survive the bomb without jumping, so that's my bad).

Also think of the first encounter in Hellfire Citadel. How long did it take them to make it soloable since WoD without being a Demon Hunter because of triggered mechanics? Until late 2019..

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yes there is. In legacy content you do MUCH more damage. Go hit a low level mob on your Mac level and look how much damage you do.

This is still not in any way linked to the Legacy Loot feature. It's, as I said repeatedly, a compensation for the Item Stat Squish! Because they did not squish down the mobs health.

The damage buff was existing way before legacy loot was a thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragile View Post
    As I said, I was only referring to MYTHIC transmog runs in ToS & Antorus.

Ran both Raids for the last 2 months and people had problems as a group of 12-15 players in some encounters. Especially ToS was hell, when half the group left after Sass'zine for the mount and you weren't even able to kill Avatar with few people left in the group.

Eonar for example still won't be doable solo. Imonar, Coven of Shivarra, Aggramar & Argus and even Avatar most likely as well. And ToS Maiden will simply disappear if you don't nuke her down within 15 seconds and get the bomb. Tried it on LFR difficulty and she evaded / disappeared when I was forced to jump down. (Didn't try if I could survive the bomb without jumping, so that's my bad).

Also think of the first encounter in Hellfire Citadel. How long did it take them to make it soloable since WoD without being a Demon Hunter because of triggered mechanics? Until late 2019..
    Back in BOD i was able to do mythic nighthold.
    I should easily be able to do mythic tos and antorus now, that was 2 raid patches ago, we didnt even have essences yet.

- - - Updated - - -

This is still not in any way linked to the Legacy Loot feature. It's, as I said repeatedly, a compensation for the Item Stat Squish! Because they did not squish down the mobs health.

The damage buff was existing way before legacy loot was a thing.
    1. that is not true at all stop making up sahit, that had nothign to do with item stat squish, cause this was intoeruded before the item stat squish.
    2. he asked "Will the damage buff come with the Legacy Loot change?" you said "there is no such thing as a damage buff"
    3. yes the damage buff did exist before legacy loot was a thing, but you literally said 2 posts ago there is no such thing as a damage buff.
    What damage buff? There never was one in legacy raids.

Yes, my chaos bolt TOTALLY hits for 5 mil
    and my conflage hits for upwards of 2.5 mil.
    this is totally normal.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-03-27 at 12:21 PM.

I hope they also make some changes that make soloing certain bosses literally impossible. This is annoying.