Tomb of Sargeras (solo)

How in the hell do I get to the last 3 bosses? Never did this at level so Im stuck.
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Depending on your ilvl and what difficulty, you should be able to brute force them, only difficult parts are trying to keep the chick on avatar on the beam and the blackness parts on KJ. I don't know if you can solo mythic KJ yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    How in the hell do I get to the last 3 bosses? Never did this at level so Im stuck.
    You kinda have two choices. It's either recruit ppl to kill faster and do the mechanic properly or wait the next xpac overgear and plow it faster and also tune down the mechanic for solo purpose..

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    You need to click the objects in the middle of the room after some of the bosses. After you do that, return to the start of the instance (where you fought Goroth). They'll open the center path to the final 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    You need to click the objects in the middle of the room after some of the bosses. After you do that, return to the start of the instance (where you fought Goroth). They'll open the center path to the final 3.
    Yea I realized this after spending 25 min walking around lol ty for the help
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

What is the status of Mythic ToS Solo? I haven't tried yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    What is the status of Mythic ToS Solo? I haven't tried yet.
    478 fire mage and first boss kills me before i can kill it so idk

Careful when forming a pug to do legacy raiding.

A guildy of mine level 110 (he didnt buy BfA for some reason. Yes this people seem to exist) asked me how to do Legion raids.
    I told him about the LFG tool and joined his grp.

It was a shitshow

Everyone spreaded around on the Raid each one doing a boss...LIKE SAVAGES

Some guys insta killed Xavius and locked the entire Raid without being able to kill all bosses...
    Monkeys! Savages! Animals!

My guildy got zero loot.
    I solo boosted him in Nighthold after...the bosses i could solo.

7+ Year Old Account
    soloed mythic nighthold upto Guldan, couldnt kill him in his demon form quick enough ( 40% HP left ) .. 470UH Dk

Quote Originally Posted by badmdog View Post
    soloed mythic nighthold upto Guldan, couldnt kill him in his demon form quick enough ( 40% HP left ) .. 470UH Dk
    You can't kill gul'dan or KJ solo. You probably need a healer to do KJ simply because you tick to death in the intermission phase. Gul'dan is an issue because you can't kill the shadowfiends and you basically just die.

I haven't tried (much) of antorus yet, but you 100% can't solo Imonar because he just perma sleeps you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    I haven't tried (much) of antorus yet, but you 100% can't solo Imonar because he just perma sleeps you.
    He'll do it with two or three also because he sends out the sleep bomb pretty frequently. You really need four people for Imonar so you have a least one person who can DPS while everyone else is slept. Having one who can dispel will help a little bit. I've done him with four as the smallest number (three dps and one heals*) but the fight was still extremely annoying because three of you will be sleeping for most of it.

* edit to clarify: you don't need healing really. I flipped to heals just to try to dispel when I wasn't the target.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    You can't kill gul'dan or KJ solo.
    They've both been done solo. Google it and you can watch videos.