Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    Other games got some good promotions to hold player in game during this tough times.
    World of Tanks got very attractive 2 free weeks of premium account.
    BFA is terrible expansion and making players get back is quite important.
    I suggest give all inactive and active accounts one month of free play.
    "I really want to play this really bad game that I don't enjoy and would rather do anything else than play, so Blizzard, please give me a free month so I can do just that! Also, I don't enjoy being set on fire, falling off buildings, and slamming my junk in a car door, and I can do all those for free, so Blizzard give free WoW so I can spend a month doing all these painful things that I will never enjoy doing ever! Because I'm so entitled and everything is about me WAAAH!!!!!"

Exactly what you sound like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    what do you expect, i used the same insult a dozen times and was infracted for it twice, mods are just handomly hiting they keyboard and waiting who will get infracted
    Pretty much. They're like raccoons with a new shiny thing - they can't wait to show off their infractotrons.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

I don't know why this is still open, with multiple mods posting in it even, what are we supposed to discuss here? Coronavirus? Try to squeeze out a month from blizzard through this thread? What? I really don't get things sometimes.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Can't believe Netflix hasn't offered me free months yet.
    are you able to close this topic? it is such a ridiculous topic

Other games got some good promotions to hold player in game during this tough times.
    World of Tanks got very attractive 2 free weeks of premium account.
    BFA is terrible expansion and making players get back is quite important.
    I suggest give all inactive and active accounts one month of free play.
    Isn't the 100% XP boost enough for you?
    Last edited by Bryan Adam; 2020-03-29 at 04:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you seriously complaining about Blizz not giving you free time for a game you clearly hate?.......
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    They dont owe you anything

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like activision actions in general, but u basically asking for free product here right?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

As much as I hate to be that guy,

Honestly if you cant afford the 20 bucks or whatever it is for a whole month of entertainment then honestly I feel like you have bigger problems to deal with first.

Ppl enjoining this 100% xp bonus, so many ppl now lvling in DF.

Because they don't feel the need to.
    The 100% xp bonus is proving to be good enough.

$15 a month isn't shit. People spend more than that at restaurants in one meal. I'd prefer free character services for paying subscribers for a month, but the 100% xp buff is nice too. Though 1,000% would be better... without rest the buff isn't much better than regular, and I don't grind xp without rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    BFA is shit. Still easily one of the best value for money games you can get
    My view on it is WoW is more than its most recent expansion. It's all the content going back, it's all the things you've earned, it's all the friends you have in your guild. People like to be edgy and say "BFA isn't worth $15/month." They're not looking at it right. I wondered at times during the SoO drought if people someone forgot there was more to the game than the Shrine, the raid, and the space in between them. They sure acted like that was all they were getting for their money.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the problem in giving away a week or two - especially to returning players. Isn't free trials already a thing for new players tho? Leveling to 20 only costs you time and disk space already. No need to bring BfA into this discussion, it's just baiting while grasping for attention, have that discussion in its own thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Can't believe Netflix hasn't offered me free months yet.
    Isn't it an annual promotion of theirs to offer everyone not currently subscribed the first month free when they do sub? Trick is to cancel your sub by the end of the year and just resub in the next one.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

This is funny because who the hell play Retail wow this day.

Blizzard is currently making the biggest profit possible. Which has nothing to do with their game quality, more with the fact people have a lot of spare time.

They won't keep me inside with a 100% xp buff for leveling 111 to 120, fuck that shit

Quote Originally Posted by LalaGamer View Post
    This is funny because who the hell play Retail wow this day.
    Couple of millions of players

Ridiculous. You want to consume a service, pay for it. You aren't getting free cable tv or netflix because of corona.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

The system payments is broken

Snipped
    Because we all don't earn it. Beside there's 100% XP boost that's suppose to convince players to come back and play the game.
    Check out my drones guide!