Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1 month is a little steep, but I don't see why free game time isn't a possibility. They've done free weeks/weekends of playtime many times before. we haven't gotten one since at least WoD or Legion, so now would be a perfect time to get people playing during this long month of perpetual boredom.
    ( -> | |=====-~
    / ) \ | |
    - " "-| |
    ( -> | |====~
    / ) \ | |
    -" "-| |

Why do so many people think that businesses owe them something because of COVID-19? I've seen people angry at Netflix, Disney, Blizzard and a few others for not giving them free subs. Why should they? Yes it would be a good PR move on their part, but that's up to them. If they decide they don't want that PR, that's fine, they don't owe anyone anything free.

Also if BfA is so good and WOT is a better game as you say, AND they just gave you a free two weeks of premium, why are you here complaining about Blizzard instead of playing that?

The logic of people on the internet never ceases to baffle me.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Can we start closing stupid and pointless thread like this? It makes quality of this forum goes down the toilet.
    lol, I'm pretty sure it's already far too late for that.

This is what caring looks like

I subbed to level some more alliance characters. But it did take me a week to do it, If it had been a classic xp boost they couldn't have taken my money fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I subbed to level some more alliance characters. But it did take me a week to do it, If it had been a classic xp boost they couldn't have taken my money fast enough.
    imagine THAT shitstorm

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    TBH, along with a free month of WoW, why don't they just give us all Glad Titles, and all of the loot that goes along with a Mythicc zoth kill - I'll take that stuff for sure

Can I get everything for free please thanks #GENZ #gimmesomemoar #betterwatchoutbetternotcry

Quote Originally Posted by S2H View Post
    whats it like being a karen
    best comment.

Why stop there, why not ask them to donate 1 million to everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    So... an XP boost?

Ion: That would cost us an expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    1 free month is great marketing opportunity instead of greedy 100% xp boost IF YOU HAVE ACTIVE account.
    How is not giving things away when you weren't before greedy? In fact, how is that not just you being greedy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    BFA is shit. Still easily one of the best value for money games you can get
    These two sentences cannot simultaneously be true.

1 free month is great marketing opportunity instead of greedy 100% xp boost IF YOU HAVE ACTIVE account.
    How about you stop bashing the game and spend the 12 euros instead of hamstering thousands of euros worth of products cause you can't follow public health safety rules if you wanna play it that much. What's the point of you requesting that anyway if you think the gamei s shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Yes they can
    Value of entertainment is based on enjoyment. If you don't enjoy it, it has no value to you. Saying something is shit means you didn't enjoy it since it's impossible you meant it literally.

Thus, those two statements display directly conflicting opinions and cannot simultaneously be true.

BFA is simply NOT WORTH $15 a month. For free I can spend some hours in WoW, but not rly much. WoT is much better game now.
    Why the hell are you here anyway? Like seriously? YOu shit on WOW in EVERY post you make?
    Is this some kind of munchhausen?

They gave the players of their game a 100% XP Boost. The ones they have. That is good. Just like that. I would not give you a free month the way to act.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    And every gullible person is clapping their hands now KEKW

Yeah I got Newton and the Apple Tree for 100yen on DMM what the fuck Blizzard give me free game time.

Then play that then. Blizz isn't obligated to give us anything just because China screwed the pooch. Eod they need to make money like any company especially with the stock market in full stuka dive atm.

The free 100% extra exp is all ready a well received bonus to keep most of us happy whilst we sit out this crono shit storm.

100% rested exp is nice. Throw in the heirlooms, including shipyard and the pirate rings, and its already a good 155% exp boost. Turn on warmode and get anywhere from a 10-30% boost based on faction and server. When leveling a void elf, I was sitting comfortably at a 185% experience boost. If a full bar of rested exp also applied to quests, that would be just perfect.

Ermahgerd let's make the game free! That's bound to boost sales right? More people will buy it that way, right??? X)