Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Not entirely accurate, quite a few games given away have been games currently still on the steam store. But yes they're all fairly old games.
    being on the store doesn't mean people are automatically buying them tho. I didn't mean that they are not being sold by stores, but not being sold as in people not buying them

Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    1 free month is great marketing opportunity instead of greedy 100% xp boost IF YOU HAVE ACTIVE account.
    That isn't greedy. That is how the game works.
    Giving a month free is pointless. 15 dollars a month is nothing for a single player, and is how they make their money.
    A single day's worth of food would cost more than that, so no reason to be worried about this.

We should all be much happier with things that encourage us to play more.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    being on the store doesn't mean people are automatically buying them tho. I didn't mean that they are not being sold by stores, but not being sold as in people not buying them
    I'd imagine shower with your dad simulator is amongst the free games.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Better question.. why no 1 free year of wow because coronavirus? (I'm serious...)
    I honestly will be surprised if we don't get further things, especially if the pandemic continues (which it probably will) but I am happy with the 100% exp boost, it's making levelling alts so bloody quick

10+ Year Old Account
    1 free month is great marketing opportunity instead of greedy 100% xp boost IF YOU HAVE ACTIVE account.
    Actually 100% XP boost works for free accounts too, not just paid ones.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Ya but that's the case with I'm sure 80-90% of steams library.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I honestly will be surprised if we don't get further things, especially if the pandemic continues (which it probably will) but I am happy with the 100% exp boost, it's making levelling alts so bloody quick
    We're getting legacy loot in legion instances next week, so wink towards those who like to farm transmog. We also got guaranteed corruptions from visions a few weeks ago, making farming visions a bit more lucrative. We also got essences for alts system recently. Few more of these QoL patches and BFA might actually become enjoyable. Wish they did it earlier though, by now all my motivation to play alts is long gone.

And here I thought I was too toxic. Congratulations, OP!

The XP boost is worth way more than a free month to me.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I rather have the XP boost
    This, really. Time is its own cost. The XP boost is better.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkaTOS View Post
    Got infracted for it though.. sometimes I wonder about moderation..
    it was definitely worth it

BFA is terrible so you should let me play it for a month. Makes complete sense.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

"People are sick and dying. Give me free shit"

LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S2H View Post
    whats it like being a karen
    Why was this infracted, OP is acting like a mega Karen, feeling entitled to free stuff, already got double exp, but seems OP wants MORE.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Better question.. why no 1 free year of wow because coronavirus? (I'm serious...)
    How about 2 years of wow subs refund? That would be wonderful

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Why was this infracted, OP is acting like a mega Karen, feeling entitled to free stuff, already got double exp, but seems OP wants MORE.
    Mods infract you for giving an opinion that opposes theirs. Are you surprised?

why are you so upset about not getting free play time in a game you think is trash?

Other games got some good promotions to hold player in game during this tough times.
    World of Tanks got very attractive 2 free weeks of premium account.
    BFA is terrible expansion and making players get back is quite important.
    I suggest give all inactive and active accounts one month of free play.
    They have no obligation to give us free game time. They did roll out 1 month of 100% bonus Exp gains. so they did give us something. I'm fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    You said BFA is a terrible expansion; if we take that opinion as fact, why would anyone play even if it was free? Makes no sense.
    Liars have a hard time keeping all their lies straight.

Why doesn't a business want to give away their product for no damned reason?

It's a puzzlement!
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I am actually one of those people who doesn't mind spending the 140,000 gold or 15U$D a month to play the game so... I don't need the 1 free month