Questions about fan control

Is there any way, maybe a program or a setting, that allows me to temporarily turn off all fans that are inside of my computer? Right now i can access the cpu and case fans from the bios, and the gpu fans from expertool (though it doesn't allow me to turn off the fans completely, i can only run them at 29% through that), but i would need to access them all while logged into windows. There is a sound coming out of my pc that i'm trying to isolate, so i would need to be able to turn all moving parts in there off to check which component is causing it. My guess right now is the psu fan, but i can't be sure until i turned the others off, and i would prefer no to go in there and disconnect all the fans.

Most fans dont support full PWM duty cycle. Which means that you're never gonna get 0% even if you set 0% in software. Best way around it is using an external fan controller. So your only option is to unplug the fans. Also, before you go super crazy about your fans making noise check the HDDs first
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Most fans dont support full PWM duty cycle. Which means that you're never gonna get 0% even if you set 0% in software. Best way around it is using an external fan controller. So your only option is to unplug the fans. Also, before you go super crazy about your fans making noise check the HDDs first
    I don't have any hdds. I don't think it's the fans either, i'm running low db be quiet fans, and they seem to hold up to what they promise. I think it's either the psu, or something in there vibrating when it shouldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try Argus Monitor, it has a free trial period.