Forum Filters keep resetting

Is there a way to keep forum filters from resetting? Is there a reason they do? Might it be related to using MMO-C on multiple devices?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Is there a way to keep forum filters from resetting? Is there a reason they do? Might it be related to using MMO-C on multiple devices?
    i'm going to take a guess and say yes.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Filters are saved on the local device via a cookie.

Came here after doing a search on this subject. I am getting increasingly frustrated with have about HALF of my Forum Filters reset about every other time of me coming to MMO Champion and it seems to be only the stuff I really DON'T care about and is more and more pisses me off.
    What really cranks me is that it doesn't reset ALL of my Filters, like what would happen in a forum reset, so WTF wis going on?
    HOME OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Addon Author: My Projects

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Came here after doing a search on this subject. I am getting increasingly frustrated with have about HALF of my Forum Filters reset about every other time of me coming to MMO Champion and it seems to be only the stuff I really DON'T care about and is more and more pisses me off.
    What really cranks me is that it doesn't reset ALL of my Filters, like what would happen in a forum reset, so WTF wis going on?
    Your cookie is being corrupted which leads to this nonsense. It’s mostly an issue on your end though since they don’t save forum filters server side.