Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    It was not an invasion. Thrall sent them to get some wood. Elves attacked workers.
    Hey i didnt break and enter invade your home, i just walked in and took all your stuff without asking, lol why did you call the police, what is wrong with you? i just went to get some stuff from your house.

- - - Updated - - -

Goblins only gathered some new ores that appeared. That was simple scientific research. Just after Malfurion sent his druids, Hamuul Runetotem came with other druids and shamans.
    They gathered ALL of it, knowing it was powerful, and attacked ANYONE who entered the zone, in attempt to prevent anyone else from finding out what was going on in the zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Hey i didnt break and enter invade your home, i just walked in and took all your stuff without asking, lol why did you call the police, what is wrong with you? i just went to get some stuff from your house.

- - - Updated - - -

They gathered ALL of it, knowing it was powerful, and attacked ANYONE who entered the zone, in attempt to prevent anyone else from finding out what was going on in the zone.
    The Horde can do no wrong in the eyes of its fanbase.

tbf Night Elves weren't part of the Alliance back during WC3.

They awakened back at the Temple, with Mia kneeling over them and carrying a night elf child. She asked Astarii to hurry and evacuate but, exhausted, she fainted. Mia and the child were subsequently trapped underneath some collapsing rubble, causing Astarii and a night elf mage to try to dig her and the night elf infant out.

At that moment, her husband Genn emerged from the Stormwind portal and rushed to her. Genn managed to dig her out and told Mia she couldn't stay in Darnassus any longer. Genn urged her to escape to the human capital of Stormwind, but a half-conscious and injured Mia told Genn to take the night elf child and leaver her. Genn refused and carried both the night elf child and Mia, determined not to lose either of them. Genn urged Astarii to escape with them, but Astarii and the other priestesses were determined to stay behind and pray for the comfort of those that could not be evacuated. Genn wished for Astarii's goddess to watch over her one last time before Genn, Mia, the Alliance champion, and the night elf child escaped the burning city together.[5][33]

yes, there were children on teldrassil, learn to read the book.
    I forgot to read Elegy. I admit. However, it proves my point that game doesn't show children where they are. Stonespire surely had children.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    It is an invasion. The Warsong Outriders invaded Ashenvale and cut down the sacred trees of the Night Elves. It wasn't even Thrall who sent them, it was the Warsong Clan who took initiative, because Thrall knew better not to invade the land of the Night Elves.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Spirit...vale_(WC3_Orc)
    The attacked orcs without bothering to even show themselves. Cowards.
    It was still located near Alliance Territory, maybe the Horde should've presented it as a village and not as an armed outpost.
    Outpost was necessary to protect the merchants.
    No she didn't, she imprisoned the ones that fled or surrendered. And yeah the Silver Covenant was acting out of line, blame Vereesa.
    No. The also shot some of them. Maybe Alliance quest was censored?
    The Explorers' League got to the Sword first, and they were attacked by Bilgewater Goblins. The Alliance killed the Goblins in retaliation.
    I am not sure whether they didn't come at the same time. Gallywix sent people to research azerite some time before recruiting Grizzek who was the one to ask him to kidnap Sapphronetta.

Theramore was way more than a couple of 'mudhuts'. People here are really condoning atomic bomb droppings.
    A couple of mudhuts. Nothing more.

As already mentioned there was the Night elf baby that barely escaped with Genn and Mia. After the portal to Stormwind closed, a Night elf mother and her young son entered the Temple of Elune. Both of them died in Astarii Starseeker's arms. So yes, there definitely were Night Elf children on Teldrassil.
    So were in Taurajo and Stonespire Tribe.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it a house if it has no door, no walls, no roof and no lines on the ground? No, it is public space.
    Didn't Anduin send a group of dwarves and gnomes for the same reason? He also gave them night elves as an army.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    tbf Night Elves weren't part of the Alliance back during WC3.
    But they joined. It is the same Tyrande who never apologised.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Spirit...vale_(WC3_Orc)
    The attacked orcs without bothering to even show themselves. Cowards.
    They attacked a bunch of monstrous looking outlanders that still reeked of demon blood. And I was talking about after the Third War. The Warsong Outriders kept invading Ashenvale and waging war with the Silverwing Sentinels, even Thrall disagreed with their actions.

Outpost was necessary to protect the merchants.

No. The also shot some of them. Maybe Alliance quest was censored?
    Compliant Sunreavers were imprisoned, while the ones that resisted were killed. Seems reasonable enough, especially after Jaina was betrayed by the Horde, yet again.

I am not sure whether they didn't come at the same time. Gallywix sent people to research azerite some time before recruiting Grizzek who was the one to ask him to kidnap Sapphronetta.
    It's literally stated that the Explorers' League was attacked by Bilgewater Goblins.

A couple of mudhuts. Nothing more.
    Don't even know what to say here, except that mud huts exclusively belong to the Horde.

So were in Taurajo and Stonespire Tribe.
    Taurajo and Stonespire were camps/outposts, Teldrassil was an entire zone.

Is it a house if it has no door, no walls, no roof and no lines on the ground? No, it is public space.

Didn't Anduin send a group of dwarves and gnomes for the same reason? He also gave them night elves as an army.
    Yes, and as I already explained, the Dwarves and Night Elf Sentinels were attacked by the Bilgewater Goblins.

Why would Tyrande need to apologize to anyone?

I have no idea how this last page has managed to be an argument about whether there were children in Teldrassil.

There was at least 982 civilians in there according to the alliance-side quest (including the treants, as saving them counts as quest credit). It was bad. I feel like that's enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

No need to apologise since she never lead the attack in Ashenvale.

It doesn't matter what the original intent was for her character arc. The devs needed another obvious villain shoehorned in so they did it the only way they know how. Pointless over the top apparent evil actions and badly explained reasons.

Like Kael suddenly siding with the legion and Illidan effectively just being a loot pinata.. like Garrosh suddenly going evil and trying to gather powerful artifacts and focusing on just his followers.

Similar characters that displayed almost the same tropes are ignored or left alone while getting more moderate story development (or just ignored) once the writing team's picked the next villain.

So next up after Sylvanas is going to be Baine since he's clearly the next warchief despite all the talk of council this or council that. The plan's always to pick from the horde leadership and they managed to remove 3 of the 5 leading figures of the horde in one story arc and only pad the numbers by forcing non-horde entities into the horde cause of name recognition (while ignoring the established cast anyways).

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Do you know that there were no children on Teldrassil? The only night elf child in entire history of the game that happened to be on Teldrassil was a teenager 8 years before War of Thorns. Conclusion: no children died on Teldrassil.
    Elegy literally has a night elf baby in it. The game isn’t to scale never has been going off of things like “I didn’t see an npc of it” is incredibly stupid.

No need to apologise since she never lead the attack in Ashenvale.
    She needs to apologise for... defending her sacred forests from deforestation caused by fel aliens?

Yeah see that's why I have many Horde fanboys blocked. This stuff makes you lose brain cells.

3+ Year Old Account
    should they even be pissed at him???

he never tried to conquer Azeroth or to destroy it.
    destroying the Lich King without safety nets and also instigating a global flooding = destroying the world

- - - Updated - - -

Jaina also shot fleeing civilians. Silver Covenant attacked unarmed Sunreavers.
    If I'm not mistaken it was retconned into Jaina teleporting Sunreavers to the prison, but yes the High Elves massacred the Blood Elves
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    destroying the Lich King without safety nets and also instigating a global flooding = destroying the world

- - - Updated - - -

If I'm not mistaken it was retconned into Jaina teleporting Sunreavers to the prison, but yes the High Elves massacred the Blood Elves
    I mean, was it really such a huge deal? He only damaged a shithole like Northrend where nobody lived. I think we can excuse Illidan in this case.

3+ Year Old Account
    Do you know that there were no children on Teldrassil? The only night elf child in entire history of the game that happened to be on Teldrassil was a teenager 8 years before War of Thorns. Conclusion: no children died on Teldrassil.
    wasn't there a dying mother with her son in the Darnassus Temple and then Elune intervened to make their deaths painless
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    I used to like Sylvanas back when she didn't give a shit about the horde and just wanted for her and her people to not die out, but they went full bitch with her after the lich king died. It's sad how fucked just about every character is now.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I mean, was it really such a huge deal? He only damaged a shithole like Northrend where nobody lived. I think we can excuse Illidan in this case.
    Restless Scourge
    Extinction for Tuskarr, Drakkari, Human Trappers, Vrykul, Taunka, Bael'gun's Dwarves, Frostborne etc.
    Global flooding / rising sea levels that poses risk to Menethil Harbor, Darkshore, Theramore, Stormwind, etc.
    Unleash the Faceless Ones and maybe even Yogg'sarron himself (it's heavily implied by Bael'gun that Illidan awakened the Faceless Ones)
    Restless Scourge
    Possible damage to the Emerald Dream
    Possible madness of Malfurion due to trauma
    Restless Scourge
    Last edited by Ardenaso; 2020-03-30 at 07:41 AM.

Restless Scourge
    Extinction for Tuskarr, Drakkari, Human Trappers, Vrykul, Taunka, Bael'gun's Dwarves, Frostborne etc.
    Global flooding / rising sea levels that poses risk to Menethil Harbor, Darkshore, Theramore, Stormwind, etc.
    Unleash the Faceless Ones and maybe even Yogg'sarron himself (it's heavily implied by Bael'gun that Illidan awakened the Faceless Ones)
    Restless Scourge
    Possible damage to the Emerald Dream
    Possible madness of Malfurion due to trauma
    Restless Scourge
    I mean, does anyone really care about those things? The only real thing of relative value that could've been lost were the tuskarr.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-03-30 at 07:49 AM.

Yes, they did all they could to remove her. They have agenda of removing any morally questionable member of the Horde, so there is steady stream of new raid bosses and Alliance can feel endless satisfaction.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Sylvanas is quite too thin. Ashvane has some hidden matronal beauty.

- - - Updated - - -

Daily reminder that World War II ended with Stalin and "Europe is free!".
    “Endless satisfaction” of the Alliance? I dont think you really ever played Alliance. We dont get any satisfaction.

I doubt it would come to that disaster.

Regardless, his goal was not to destroy or conquer Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    She needs to apologise for... defending her sacred forests from deforestation caused by fel aliens?

Yeah see that's why I have many Horde fanboys blocked. This stuff makes you lose brain cells.
    People keep forgetting that Orcs are literal alien invaders that reek of demon blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    People keep forgetting that Orcs are literal alien invaders that reek of demon blood.
    It was Velen's fault, he is the real evil, he forced the orcs to drink the blood.