Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    People think that is real?..... His email is wife hunter rofl. Man you lot are gullible
    Plenty of us have mentioned this might not be real or a troll.

    Problem is, even on this forum, this type of attitude can be hard to discern between satire and actual people who think like this.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

  2. #42
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    48
    that can't possibly be real.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    People think that is real?..... His email is wife hunter rofl. Man you lot are gullible
    Many of us have mentioned that this is probably an attempt to troll. We're just discussing what it would mean IF it is real.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Plenty of us have mentioned this might not be real or a troll.

    Problem is, even on this forum, this type of attitude can be hard to discern between satire and actual people who think like this.
    Well like any stereotype there will of course be actual people like that and they will most likely live a lonely life. But so what. If a 50 year old wants to date a "legal age" lady he's welcome to try and fail.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Many of us have mentioned that this is probably an attempt to troll. We're just discussing what it would mean IF it is real.
    Is this because of lock down it results to talking about pointless things?
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Is this because of lock down it results to talking about pointless things?
    I mean, "pointless things" sums up about 50% of GEN OT.

    Also, here you are, discussing "pointless things" with the rest of us.

  6. #46
    Why type that up when men like that usually assume women can't read or vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Brought some stones to a gunfight...

    Not so famous last words written on a tombstone.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I mean, "pointless things" sums up about 50% of GEN OT.

    Also, here you are, discussing "pointless things" with the rest of us.
    I pointed out its obviously fake and you chimed in with yeah but so what! What if its real. May as well say the same about ghosts and the tooth fairy. It's not real so I don't see any merit in pretending it is real. Sounds like you and op just want to tell us how there is people like that even here on this forum. Thanks captain obvious
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I pointed out its obviously fake and you chimed in with yeah but so what! What if its real. May as well say the same about ghosts and the tooth fairy. It's not real so I don't see any merit in pretending it is real. Sounds like you and op just want to tell us how there is people like that even here on this forum. Thanks captain obvious
    And yet you keep posting. Thanks for the contribution.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    that doesn't make sense because he is open to interracial dating... i dont think he will complain if a white woman has been with an asian guy... or asian woman with white guy...
    It's weird how many tall blonde Swedish females are in these forums trying to defend racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  10. #50
    Aside from the very linear progression of his demands from unrealistic to racist to abusive...One of the main reason I don't think this is real is because when I've seen lists like this before they usually start with some promises of how she will never want for anything, that she will live a life of care-free luxury, etc, etc before moving on to his requirements.

    This here is all "stick" and no "carrot"

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    And yet you keep posting. Thanks for the contribution.
    And thanks for the pointless trashy thread you would find on dead click bait sites
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  12. #52
    Merely a Setback breadisfunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    flying the exodar...into the sun.
    Posts
    25,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's weird how many tall blonde Swedish females are in these forums trying to defend racism.
    i've noticed that myself over these years. very strange indeed....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    And thanks for the pointless trashy thread you would find on dead click bait sites
    Hey, we've got your august personage showering your droplets of wisdom all over the carpet, so silver linings!
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's weird how many tall blonde Swedish females are in these forums trying to defend racism.
    i'm not swedish... i'm russian.... not liking how someone acts doesn't mean it's racism... people need to stop calling everything they don't like racism...
    Last edited by Raspberry Lemon; 2020-03-28 at 04:10 AM.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I pointed out its obviously fake and you chimed in with yeah but so what! What if its real. May as well say the same about ghosts and the tooth fairy. It's not real so I don't see any merit in pretending it is real. Sounds like you and op just want to tell us how there is people like that even here on this forum. Thanks captain obvious
    No you called us all "gullible" even though many of us have already said that we think it's likely fake. Almost as though you didn't bother to read any of the posts before deciding to throw shade.

  16. #56
    Merely a Setback Sunseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the state of Denial.
    Posts
    26,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    On this forum even.
    Yeah but I mean, this is the internet. Knowing folks that could have written this IRL is the part that makes it extra shitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    "That's my style; I like to kick 'em when they're down!"
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

  17. #57
    I am Murloc! Logwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dagobah
    Posts
    5,455
    I bet if the dude was a multi-millionaire he'd be married in two weeks.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    i'm not swedish... i'm russian.... not liking how someone acts doesn't mean it's racism... people need to stop calling everything they don't like racism...
    Ummm, and in this case, it's blatant racism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  19. #59
    Merely a Setback breadisfunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    flying the exodar...into the sun.
    Posts
    25,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    i'm not swedish... i'm russian.... not liking how someone acts doesn't mean it's racism... people need to stop calling everything they don't like racism...
    you seem to be going to absurd lengths to deny that this is racism.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

  20. #60
    So ... is he handsome and rich? Or just rich?

    It bothers me more that he misspelled "lied" and didn't put a dash between "so" and "called."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •