Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    At least he has an excuse for being single now

Some people were just born defective. Like this "wifehunter" guy.

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except he said he wouldn't date her if she even had sex with a black guy.

Racist. As. Shit.

Your inability to see that says a great deal about you.
    He may just think he is smaller than the average guy..

*wonders briefly if this joke will cost me an infraction*

Troll. About as believable as this one from awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    i'm not swedish... i'm russian.... not liking how someone acts doesn't mean it's racism... people need to stop calling everything they don't like racism...
    I mean, what else do you call thinking less of people based solely on the colour of their skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Allegedly posted on a flyer, in public, by a guy looking for a new wife/abuse victim.

You can just imagine how much of a charmer he must be. Better jump at this chance, Europeen women!
    You really think it's real and not some joke?

Surely this is a joke or satire?

Also, as for the "racist" part, aren't some demographics more likely than others to have an STD? If that is his reasoning, then maybe it's not as racist as it seems at face value.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    no... i dont see what is racist about that... i'm not going to scream racism if someone doesn't want to date me because i'm white, blonde and blue eyes... that's just their preferences...
    Wait, you are 190, blonde with blue eyes?
    Hello there! Are you single?
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

He is being as racist as society permits. Obviously, he knows he can’t say outright that he doesn’t like black people.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    He is being as racist as society permits. Obviously, he knows he can’t say outright that he doesn’t like black people.
    The guy that wrote the flyer is obviously hanging out in some fringe bubbles where there is the moto "once you go black, we don't want you back" (yes that is an actual thing in some very cringy places of the internet)
    He clearly is ok with dating middle eastern, asians etc.
    So my guess is, he just following the mantra of his outside-the-real-world bubble.

He still won't find any self-respecting person with such a flyer though. It's shitty.
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Lol it’s clearly a joke, do some ppl not know sarcasm Anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    "I will not have any female who has had sexual relations with a black person" isn't racist?
    So she can't compare the big D to his little manhood, obviously.

Assuming that guy is real he should move to an Islamic country. Might have better luck finding a woman fitting those qualities.

Sounds like a really charming guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

flood his email with spam
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    People think that is real?..... His email is wife hunter rofl. Man you lot are gullible
    Wouldn't shock me incels are weird man.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Merely a Setback Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    The one and only, Evolving Azeroth! (and Sweden)
    On one hand I think this is satire.
    On the other, I know exactly how fucking delusional and horrid Incels can be... for real.
    Liberté, égalité, fraternité
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚ ゚・⭑
    Banner pending.
    Can you magine being born an allergic to birch-pollen in the City of Birches? Because I can...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA LMFAO honestly in before this gets taken down I am sure, most likely because on the flyer is the guys possible email address.

However this is fucking hysterical, most guys I've known with problems with women, are the exact same guys with problems with everyone else, and on the other side, they are exactly like the women on the opposite end who have the same issues.

Seriously it is NOT hard to meet someone, I am no stud no Casanova in fact, I think personally I am ugly, and outside of when I was in my teen years I have had NO problem with women, at least no more or less than anyone else.

I think the biggest problem is narcissism, people get into others because they are into themselves. If you put two narcissist in the same room HOLY SHIT grab yourself some fucking popcorn.

Bottom line I would honestly think this flyer was a joke 20 years ago, NOW no way.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Many of us have mentioned that this is probably an attempt to troll. We're just discussing what it would mean IF it is real.
    Throughout pages one and two, you were the only person to suggest this is fake. The other posters had no hesitation in jumping onto a racism and sexism baiting thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrandRunner View Post
    Surely this is a joke or satire?

Also, as for the "racist" part, aren't some demographics more likely than others to have an STD? If that is his reasoning, then maybe it's not as racist as it seems at face value.
    Wtf is wrong with you?